6.4

1. Jun 21, 2018
    How many people owns ipads and want to play old days' Street Fighter games on it? This game is fun, as I can get some characters unlocked in a few days, I've played to difficulty HARD stages. But be warned, it can cost $50 to unlock a 3-star character, but comes with no guaranteed. Oh, if you want a set of three 3-star characters to play it as norm in the Story Mode (for the game'sHow many people owns ipads and want to play old days' Street Fighter games on it? This game is fun, as I can get some characters unlocked in a few days, I've played to difficulty HARD stages. But be warned, it can cost $50 to unlock a 3-star character, but comes with no guaranteed. Oh, if you want a set of three 3-star characters to play it as norm in the Story Mode (for the game's difficulty set to hard), then it can cost $150 t0 $300. But hey, I think the other game Street Fighter V charged around $500 for something "very little" as well? But I bet it's my poor memory! But if you don't have a credit card and want to unlock a 3 or 4-star character, then this ain't even cheap labour, it's a nightmare!
    Well, at least the maker of this game has worked for free to a certain level! Thanks
    Oh, the down part is that it lack of chat features to other online players, so unlike the other game BLACKJACKIST. Also it lack the feature to exchange same star level characters to other online players (or trade with them with a negotiable price), or exchange shards around, with small fee charged, like what's going on in the Blackjackist game.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 6, 2018
    This shallow attempt to transpose the beloved franchise on mobile clearly does no justice to the Tekken series. Worse, it multiplies small mistakes and obviously bad game design ideas.
  2. Feb 26, 2018
    Despite the absence of such beloved fighters as Hwoarang and the simplicity of the story mode, Tekken Mobile is a spin-off with enough charisma to satisfy all those who seek a fight anywhere, anytime.
  3. Feb 21, 2018
    It might not be classic Tekken, but there's enough punching and kicking here to keep most people entertained.