6.0

1. Oct 5, 2011
    How the hell is this rated higher on PS2? The controls on PC work like an ordinary FPS on PS2 the game is played for you. The game itself is quite boring, easy to get lost on and isn't satisying at all. There's no sense of pacing or action. It's not an easy game, but having said that it isn't excting or intense. Even the array of gadgets don't make the game cool.
  2. JamesS.
    May 9, 2003
    This game is like a cheap demo for ps2. I rated it because in PS2 there is 12 levels Pc 09 levels and in ps2 the levels have cars and choppers you can go in. the levels are longer more understandable (with a betta storyline PS2 ). The Weapon are rubbish and are verry small catagory of weapons PC doesn't have Walther PPK (Walfram PP7) and Gold. No Golden P99 only p99. No crossbow lots This game is like a cheap demo for ps2. I rated it because in PS2 there is 12 levels Pc 09 levels and in ps2 the levels have cars and choppers you can go in. the levels are longer more understandable (with a betta storyline PS2 ). The Weapon are rubbish and are verry small catagory of weapons PC doesn't have Walther PPK (Walfram PP7) and Gold. No Golden P99 only p99. No crossbow lots more that is not seen from PS2 to Pc. 1 Gadget is missing that is the shaver in pc. you cant fit and remove the silencer off of one or 2 machine guns. Graphics are rubbish. To warn people of thinking of getting this game on pc DONT get it on PS2 XBOX Nintedo Gamecube ETC Not PC had it for a month less i dont want to play it any more since i saw and played on PS2 version. Expand
    Jan 2, 2003
    This game has a slew of technical issues. That aside, gameplay can be described as mediocre at best. If you want a good "spy experience" play the No One Lives Forever games instead. They are FAR better.
  4. hahahahaha
    Apr 17, 2003
    Good weapons and gadgets, very realistic. But no moon gravity in mlutiplayer.
  5. ChrisP.
    Apr 6, 2004
    It doesn't have any driving levels! In multiplayer a headshot means nothing. It takes 3 headshots to kill someone! (Also personally I think the Bond babes look way better on XBox.)
  6. Doodoofy
    Mar 10, 2003
    It is fun, but you can't go back on missions.
  7. Jan 27, 2018
    このテキストは私のプロフィールにスコアが表示されるようにここにあります。
  8. Oct 28, 2014
    Great game, awesome story, amazing multiplayer! This game has so many custom maps and gadgets, the possibilities are endless! If you really need a new game that isn't an MMS, then try this game!
  9. Nov 19, 2016
    Nowhere here as polished as the console version. This game was made on the The levels are different, the driving stages have been removed. The enemy AI is average, the hit detection is ok at best.

1. There are a million offices to search, but 99% of them are locked and, super spy that I am, simple office locks are beyond me. Fortunately everything I’m looking for has been left in unlocked offices, or offices to which I find conveniently discarded keys, or, worst comes to worst, offices with a window that I can break and climb through.
  2. Computer Gaming World
    Simply the most incompetently crafted shooter in living memory. [Mar 2003, p.98]
  3. The PC version's straightforward nature and bungled multiplayer options make the game a passable experience at best when compared with other first-person shooters for the PC.