- Summary: 911 OPERATOR is a game about the difficult work of people that manage emergency lines and services. Main task is to answer incoming calls and to react properly - give first aid instructions, advise, dispatch correct number of fireman, police, ambulances, or sometimes just ignore the call.
Mar 6, 2017911 Operator successfully taps into some addicting resource management gameplay and effectively combines it with a unique emergency call center scenario. This foundation is solid, but repetitive mechanics combined with a lack of content and relative ease of progress leave this simulation feeling lackluster.
CD-ActionJun 7, 2017There’s hardly any game in 911 Operator (your main tasks is to connect colorful symbols) but I appreciate its educational value (i.e. you can learn what stroke symptoms are and how to stop heavy bleeding). [06/2017, p.72]
Apr 3, 2017Мне очень понравилась эта игра!!! Главное, что она очень затягивает своим игровым процессом и самой механикой игры. Советую всем, кто хочетМне очень понравилась эта игра!!! Главное, что она очень затягивает своим игровым процессом и самой механикой игры. Советую всем, кто хочет впустую с интересом провести время.… Expand
Jun 8, 2019What story?
Great. 5/5 ☑ You are 911 Operator and your role is to navigate your three units of policemen, medics and firefighters towards theWhat story?
Great. 5/5 ☑ You are 911 Operator and your role is to navigate your three units of policemen, medics and firefighters towards the sites in fastest possible ways and deal with situation that might come later. You receive phone calls where you ask callers about their situations? Those are fully voiced, some sentences are repeating but they are great and short dialogues.
Great. 5/5 ☑ You have limited human resources as well as money which you can earn for good deeds for the next round, vehicles such as bicycles, cars, motorbikes, helicopters, and you can equip your staff with various weapons, armor, tools and technical equipment for more effective working. You will receive different cities with different number of your units at a time.
Great. 4/5 ☑ You can deploy units in different spots and deal with situations differently while receiving emergency calls that you can lead into other endings with consequences. Change the pace of time as you need. I am happy there were surprises on top of what I thought will repeat only. Furthermore, there are difficulty levels which slightly change your experience, when you feel like you are too good, select higher in next city. Or go lower after a hard map.
Good. 4/5 ☑ It looks smooth, clear (after you pass tutorial mission) and you have two menus on bottom to show you which units are available and which accidents take too long, while receiving calls on the right screen, time slows down. You also receive nice stats afterwards.
4.5/5 ☑ Music can be slightly annoying and you can hear the edge of the loop. But the voice overs are great and pretty much all the other sound effects are impressive.
Normal. ☑ Game is rather easy but because I did not play hardest difficulty. There were times my reputation dropped really low, so I would say it somewhere in between with difficulty.
2-9 hours. ☑ I finished career mode in 6 hours. I can still play afterwards.
Final result: 9/10… Expand
Apr 12, 2019This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hello! I have about 14-15 hours in the game, but I think that is more than enough for this review. Also, please note that I may have a small bias towards the strategy genre, so you should take my eight as a seven.
TL DR, the game is enjoyable but has several issues, and I'm not only talking about bugs, but I'm also talking about the pace and mechanics.
911 Operator is a game about being, well, a 911 operator. It is painfully clear from the beginning that a lot of effort and care has gone into this game. The game-play is strategy-based. First, you set up your units (paramedics, firefighters, policemen). After that, you place your vehicles on the map and start playing. The game is based on multitasking. You have to tell the vehicles where to go on the map. Incident and call addresses are marked on the map, and you can send vehicles straight to them. Some emergencies, such as a pickpocket, move on the map, while others like fires are immobile.
Now, what did I like about the game and what did I dislike about it?
1. The game's graphics are beautiful. Every single box, drawing, line, is simple but beautiful. The game has this very simple but comfortable for the eye look.
2. The feeling when you manage to multitask effectively (basically, the reward for success). When you manage to keep every single vehicle path organised; when you manage to place your vehicles in the right way, and when you manage to not miss any emergency, you get a feeling of satisfaction.
3. The small details. The loading screen holds information about emergencies such as a fire, chocking, and other topics such as CPR and panicked crowds, or missing children. It just really gives you something to look at when you wait for the level to load.
Now, the cons (this is the important part, kids):
1. THE GAME IS VERY REPETITIVE: The lack of attention given to making the experience of the game feel fresh is astounding. Calls will repeat, policemen spamming the same voice line OVER AND OVER, and the lack of interesting emergency situations (keep in mind, I have a special DLC that gives me a lot more content to work with and I still get bored with the same stories being told over and over again) kills a lot of the fun. This isn't as big of a problem in larger cities, but this issue is like the game's signature.
2. Generally frustrating UI, AI and level design. When your ambulance arrives too late to the one person having a stomach ache because of the layout of the streets, you just get the "this game is disappointing" feeling. When you can't manage to send the police car to the right emergency because they're just really cluttered together, you get the same feeling mentioned above. There is no shortage of moments when you curse the guy responsible for the UI.
3. The game has a few bugs, and while I haven't encountered many, they're still a problem.
IN CONCLUSION: I personally enjoy this game a lot, and while it may not be good, I still love it. That is probably because, as stated, I love strategy games, and I think this is an enjoyable game for anyone who liked: Plague Inc. Evolved, Bio Inc. Redemption, XCOM and XCOM2 and other well-known strategy titles. I wouldn't personally recommend 911 Operator who is not a fan of strategy games.
I give it a 7/10. If I would have been able to, I would have rated it 7.3/10, but 7 is easier.
Thanks, and good luck!… Expand
Mar 19, 2022que no se diga que es mal juego, por el contrario es muy adictivo y sensacional jugarlo pero tiene una pequeña carencia y es que se vuelveque no se diga que es mal juego, por el contrario es muy adictivo y sensacional jugarlo pero tiene una pequeña carencia y es que se vuelve totalmente repetitivo, las llamadas muchísimas veces son las mismas y aveces suele cansar eso… Expand
Jul 22, 2021❤ Audience ❤
☐ Casual Gamer ☐ Normal Gamer ☐ Expert ☼ Graphics ☼ ☐ Bad ☑ Alright ☐ Good ☐ Beautiful ☐ Fantastic ♬❤ Audience ❤
☐ Casual Gamer
☐ Normal Gamer
☼ Graphics ☼
♬ Music ♬
☠ Difficulty ☠
☐ Easy to learn / Hard to master
§ Bugs §
☐ Bugs destroy the game
☐ Lots of bugs
☐ Few Bugs
☐ You can use them for speedrun
☑ Nothing encountered
☯ Story ☯
☑ There is none
⚔ Gameplay ⚔
۞ Game time / Length ۞
☐ Really short (0 - 3 hours)
☐ Short (4 - 8 hours) ☑ Few hours (10 - 20 hours) [if you focus on the main story] ☐ Long (40-60 hours) [if you complete everything] ☐ Very Long (61-100 hours) ☐ Extremely Long (101+ hours) $ Price / Quality $ ☐ Full price ☑ Wait for Sale ☐ Don't buy ☐ Refund it if you can… Expand
Feb 16, 2018I recently finished the career mode (campaign) and played like 16 hours so I can give some advice. This game is extremely repetitive andI recently finished the career mode (campaign) and played like 16 hours so I can give some advice. This game is extremely repetitive and terribly boring. Same emergency calls over and over. You do the same things for hours. There is no story, no feeling of satisfaction, complete boredom. UI is also very buggy. There are some game breaking bugs. There is nothing good in this game. I just wasted 16 hours of my life just to write you the truth about it. Too bad I cant refund it now.… Expand