8.5

1. Jul 4, 2022
    Amazing, quality stuff. This studio is just pure heart and soul. The final boss animation was especially mesmerizing.
  2. Jul 2, 2022
    Oh thanks for ruin the game.
    Remove that garbage 9 Lifes cheat.
    Stop Dumbdown games.
    --------------------------------------------------
  3. Jul 8, 2022
    Best game of 2022! Can’t stop playing it! Bravo Studio MDHR! Artstyle is gorgeous, animations are outstanding! Parry challenges are great addition!
  4. Jul 8, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. $8 for essentially 7 more bosses, a new gauntlet mode, and a new character? That’s a steal for anyone. Great gameplay, some of the new weapons can really speed up your record times on some of the old bosses. Support MDHR Expand
  5. Jul 7, 2022
    It's the Dlc we have been looking for.
    This games art style is awesome.
    This is beautiful.
  6. Jul 31, 2022
    Delicious Last Course is amazing!
    This DLCs for Cuphead introduces us with whole new island, and 6 main bosses, 1 secret boss and 5 optional bosses.And I’ve gotta say this dlc feels like it’s Cuphead Chapter 2.So many new weapons,characters, even new playable character.
    Delicious Last Course is amazing!
    The quality of bossfights in this dlc is astonishing, from whole variety of 12 bosses I personally dislike only 2 - it’s secret nightmare fight, and fight with horse in Kings Leap.First is too…too much complicated, and requires a lot of time to figure out what’s going on.And second is just too long and boring.But if we are talking about good bosses, they are by far best ones in the game.I’m talking about The Howling Aces, Esther Winchester, Moonshine Mob,Saltbaker these are the best bosses in this dlc.
    The DLC is accompanied by beautiful soundtrack by Kristofer Maddigan, and here’s situation is the same as we saw in Cuphead.Soundtrack is magnificent, and hugely complements DLC.
    If I had a chance to erase my memory and complete Cuphead another time with DLC included it will be a lot more pleasant experience than it was for me when I completed the game last year.
    8.5/10
  7. Jul 10, 2022
    like the base game its very fun either to play it urself or watch other do.
  8. Jul 9, 2022
    В этой игре прекрасно всё, кроме одного - жаль дополнение довольно короткое. А теперь поймите, что это нарисовано вручную. Браво создателям, это невероятно, это шедеврально, это неописуемо, у меня нет слов описать насколько этот продукт идеален. Низкий поклон всем, кто принимал в создании сего искусства.В этой игре прекрасно всё, кроме одного - жаль дополнение довольно короткое. А теперь поймите, что это нарисовано вручную. Браво создателям, это невероятно, это шедеврально, это неописуемо, у меня нет слов описать насколько этот продукт идеален. Низкий поклон всем, кто принимал в создании сего искусства.
  9. Jul 4, 2022
    Good-
    More cuphead is always a good thing. Miss Chalice makes going through the base game worthwhile. The game just oozes with style.
    Bad- Still a bit too hard for my liking but it doesn't really remove how I feel Thoughts- Thematically speaking, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course’s difficulty works quite well with its general story. Getting the ability to control the astral plane
    Good-

Bad-
    Still a bit too hard for my liking but it doesn't really remove how I feel

Thoughts-
    Thematically speaking, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course’s difficulty works quite well with its general story. Getting the ability to control the astral plane wouldn’t exactly be a walk in the park after all. Oh, and if for some reason you do find a fight too difficult, the shop sells quite a few items that can be used by Cuphead and Mugman that might just end up making some mechanics easier to handle. Those who don’t like Cuphead won’t really find anything to love in The Delicious Last Course, and that’s perfectly fine. Ultimately, The Delicious Last Course is meant to essentially be more Cuphead, and I, for one, am glad for that. The Delicious Last Course adds great new fights, and interesting new characters, and an interesting secret to figure out. Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course is the perfect example of how a DLC or expansion doesn’t really have to reinvent the wheel; it just has to remember what made people love the base game to begin with, and expand on those concepts. The Delicious Last Course is basically a must-buy for anyone who likes Cuphead, but it’s also worth keeping an eye on if you just like great side-scrolling action.
  10. Jul 5, 2022
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
  11. Jul 1, 2022
    It's the Dlc we have been looking for.The art style is still pretty good and I like the new approach of colors they have used.The dlc is more of cuphead that we liked and it's a good things.there are some improvements like the animation has become much more alive that you feel it would pop outta the screen also the parry challenges are so fun to play and it's a better and rewarding wayIt's the Dlc we have been looking for.The art style is still pretty good and I like the new approach of colors they have used.The dlc is more of cuphead that we liked and it's a good things.there are some improvements like the animation has become much more alive that you feel it would pop outta the screen also the parry challenges are so fun to play and it's a better and rewarding way they chose to get coins.One thing I didn't like much is that the random design of boss battles has noticeably increased to a degree that can be annoying and not fair although the fun in the gamplay is still the same and what we have been familiar with.and that's all I can say about this wonderful dlc. Expand
  12. Jul 2, 2022
    Awesome bosses, including the Chess Ones. The New abilities from Ms. Chalice are very good. Only missing run n' gun levels, that I'm not a huge fan anyway.
  13. Aug 8, 2022
    Awesome, wish it was longer. As great as Cuphead always is, wonderful animation and inventive fights.
  14. Jul 30, 2022
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  15. Jul 2, 2022
    delicious and unique, Cuphead And The Delicious Last Course it is as magical and unique as the original game that in the end manages to be a great morsel that the Studio can make
  16. Jul 2, 2022
    Este DLC es asombroso con una calidad demasiado elevada,con mucho esfuerzo y cariño con jefes muy bien diseñados y una banda sonora espectacular,este DLC es una joya de los videojuegos.
  17. Jul 3, 2022
    This is more Cuphead, which is exactly what I wanted. The bosses are well crafted, the artstyle and music are as great as ever, and the new King of Games mode is great. My only complaint is that the DLC is too short, but if you aren't very good at Cuphead like me, then this DLC will take you awhile.
  18. Jul 3, 2022
    Cuphead is a great game and when we got the exact day for the DLC to come out, I was stoked. After playing it, I can say with confidence that it is a great sequel to the original. The new items in the shop are fun to use and experiment with, the new achievements are fun to go after, and the new bosses are challenging in a very fun way. I am beyond exited for what studio MDHR decides to do next.
  19. Jul 10, 2022
    Excellent but would probably prefer to wait at least a couple years longer for a full sequel
  20. Jul 20, 2022
    Everything that has been said about the base game can be repeated here. The DLC is fantastic but some of the novelty of the main game has worn of a bit. The best part is the price, 7$ is a great deal for the amount of content you receive.
  21. Jul 27, 2022
    i'm in love with this game, those animations and graphics damaged my brain by a good way
  22. Jul 27, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 8 euros for some of the best bosses in Cuphead, a whole bunch of the best charms and attacks, a whole new character, a refreshingly new gauntlet that is similar to the mausoleums, vivid animations, wonderful secrets and an insane difficulty? That's a bargain. The secret boss is pretty bad though. Expand
  23. Aug 5, 2022
    the game is amazing,miss charlies is a great beginner character shef salt-backer is a great boss

Generally favorable reviews - based on 39 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 26, 2022
    Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course is one of the most expertly crafted pieces of DLC available to players. What is offered here is not only new, nerve-wrecking content but the opportunity to drastically change the base game and how players tackle its intense challenges. Ms. Chalice is a significant addition to the game with her additional abilities and may take the sting out for newcomers. But where The Delicious Last Course truly becomes a feast is in the truly stunning boss encounters that will challenge every available reflex and absolutely dazzle with complex, gorgeous animation. Simply put, this is a treat.
  2. Jul 15, 2022
    The Delicious Last Course offers more of what we loved about Cuphead, namely challenging, brilliantly designed boss battles and wonderful animations. It also introduces a third playable character and a handful of new equipment. I only wish the expansion was much longer – after all, it spent four years in development.
  3. Jul 13, 2022
    From the stop-motion, claymation backgrounds that dress some tucked-away areas, to mind-bending stage transitions, and the commanding full orchestral score from composer Kristofer Maddigan, there’s not one aspect of The Delicious Last Course that feels undercooked.