1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 150 Ratings

1. Oct 2, 2018
    en 4 dias ya rompi un joystick y decidi desinstalar este juego,el juego no es para divertirse desgraciadamente,si queres divertirte compren o busquen otros juegos,este no te va a premiar el querer mejorar y aprender mas,simplemente a defender con la cpu y nada mas.
  2. Nov 28, 2018
    Downgraded in every area:

--- Gameplay --- 1. AI still constant cheating by man marking every player and closing down. 2. AI score every header including NEAR POST. 3. Every near post shot goes in. 4. Awful shooting accuracy. 5. Increased wrong-foot accuracy with no system to force them to use correct foot more often. 6. Keeper palms perfectly into their path. Same with
    Downgraded in every area:

--- Gameplay ---
    1. AI still constant cheating by man marking every player and closing down.
    2. AI score every header including NEAR POST.
    3. Every near post shot goes in.
    4. Awful shooting accuracy.
    6. Keeper palms perfectly into their path. Same with tackles/deflections.
    7. Slowdown on first touch.
    8 Can't outsprint ANYBODY. Constant catchup.
    9. Lone striker will never score due to constant blocks and closing down.
    10. AI constant dragging back from behind.

--- Career Mode ---
    1. Can no longer buy players from their profile, only from the shortlist.
    2. Can no longer scout players from shortlist, so have fun with 0 information about players.
    3. Can no longer compare players with R3.
    4. Can no longer loan youth players because they always reject.
    5. Two games in one day if playing leagues with 46 games.
    6. No asking for slightly more cash from owner.
    7. STILL constant international offers.
    8. Reduced save game slots
    9. STILL constant complaining about not playing even though they play all the time.
    10. Removed transfer history. Moved to another screen that only shows 3 on the screen at a time.
    11. Removed form list screen.

--- General ---
    1. Removed replay zoom when moving analog stick left/right.
    2. Replays still 30fps for most angles.
  3. Sep 30, 2018
    Avec sa pléthore de nouveaux modes jeux et d'importants ajustement de gameplay rendant le contrôle du ballon bien plus convaincant, FIFA 19 représente une nette amélioration par rapport à son prédécesseur. Cependant, tous ces ajouts ne fonctionnent pas toujours. C'est notamment le cas pour la mécanique de tir façon Gears of War, une poignée des nouveaux modes de jeu du menu Coup d'Envoi,Avec sa pléthore de nouveaux modes jeux et d'importants ajustement de gameplay rendant le contrôle du ballon bien plus convaincant, FIFA 19 représente une nette amélioration par rapport à son prédécesseur. Cependant, tous ces ajouts ne fonctionnent pas toujours. C'est notamment le cas pour la mécanique de tir façon Gears of War, une poignée des nouveaux modes de jeu du menu Coup d'Envoi, ou sa campagne solo, décevante, qui contribuent à freiner son élan. Plus les années passent plus la régression est énorme. Expand
  4. Nov 23, 2018
    Надоела за 2 месяца. Геймплей ужасный, максимум 1 из 10 игр проходит без лагов! Дроп с паков отвратительный, на легенду в паке без доната шанс 0%, с донатом 1%!!! Все проблемы что были в ФИФА 18 так и остались! На критику и жалобы ЕА не реагирует! ПОЗОР!Надоела за 2 месяца. Геймплей ужасный, максимум 1 из 10 игр проходит без лагов! Дроп с паков отвратительный, на легенду в паке без доната шанс 0%, с донатом 1%!!! Все проблемы что были в ФИФА 18 так и остались! На критику и жалобы ЕА не реагирует! ПОЗОР!
  5. Oct 30, 2018
    In many ways it's a copy paste of Fifa 18, 17, 16 and so on. In other ways it's A LOT WORSE that its predecessors. Crap shooting, crap passing, crap cpu and so on. I don't even know why I bought it without reading the gamers reviews first. I wouldn't have wasted my money. I'm done with EA, I'm not even buying bfv
  6. Oct 22, 2018
    By some reason I'm getting disconnected in the all online game modes (FUT Rivals, Squad battles, coop and pro mode). I don't have such problems with other games, even with FIFA 18
  7. Dec 5, 2018
    10-year-old graphics, clunky game. It is the same as Fifa 18, and Fifa 18 was the same as 17.

It's a video game but lacks the interactive part of every videogame. You just get to move your controller sticks like you are making a difference but in reality you are entitled to win some games and to lose others. It's still the **** frustrating and unresponsive load of **** as every year.

It's still the **** frustrating and unresponsive load of **** as every year. Glad I didn't buy it and got it from Origin Premier.
  8. Oct 25, 2018
    I'm playing FIFA for many years, I think this is the worst FIFA so far.
    I think they must review the gameplay again !!!
  9. Nov 2, 2018
    more bugs than fifa 17. same gameplay, same graphics. this is not a game, it is a complete failure
  10. Nov 4, 2018
    Same **** servers for 8 years straight, I hope this game and its franchise burns in hell. **** you EA. I hope you get sued to the end and go bankrupt.
  11. Nov 5, 2018
    Acabaram com os controles manuais. Goleiro lança a bola parecendo uma criança. Muito mais problemas ainda.

Manual controls are broken. Goalkeeper makes a hand pass like a child. Many other issues.
  12. Nov 28, 2018
    This is total crap.
    More glithes then actually working mechanics.
    This game is buggy piece of ****
    EA is the worst thing that ever happened to this game.
    **** EA
  13. Dec 4, 2018
    No innovation. No changes to career mode. Just another cash grab. Don't buy!
  14. Sep 27, 2018
    Another year another **** and tasteless game.
    This year the menu is : Rebound Fest, **** shooting, **** goalkeepers, IA defending still too OP, The pace has gone from 80 to 8 and it doesnt make any **** difference if you are running with Zabaleta or with Mbappe, the "dynamic" tactis are **** and don't do anything.
    Overall they got it worst from the previous years and I don't know how
    Another year another **** and tasteless game.
    Overall they got it worst from the previous years and I don't know how they can mess up the game even more...
    Don't buy this game, it's not worth your money.
  15. Sep 27, 2018
    Every year we pay for the same game. Grate marketing EA. SS
  16. Sep 30, 2018
    To all the honest reviewers out there that have this game a 0 - Thank you!! I shall stay clear of this lemon and save my cash. Yes sure I get the game is not really deserving a zero but it’s a just score to overcome the fan boys giving it a 10. Seriously - have you ever seen a game of football before or are you on EAs payroll? It makes me laugh to read some reviewers erroneous conclusionTo all the honest reviewers out there that have this game a 0 - Thank you!! I shall stay clear of this lemon and save my cash. Yes sure I get the game is not really deserving a zero but it’s a just score to overcome the fan boys giving it a 10. Seriously - have you ever seen a game of football before or are you on EAs payroll? It makes me laugh to read some reviewers erroneous conclusion that only pes fans give this game a zero. Read the comments - nothing to do with pes so stop deluding yourselves.

From what I can see the game has been dumbed down to simpleton level and all you do now is mash buttons to advance the script. The AI does whatever the hell it wants and the collision detection / spacial coding is a shambles. I was going to buy this years iteration having not bought a fifa since 14. If only pes could compete but Konami continue to make the same daft game design decisions that prevent this. Looks like no footy game again for me this year, but at least I’m not 100 bucks out of pocket and my controllers not smashed to bits in frustration.
  17. Sep 27, 2018
    once again same S H I T different year , new bugs, new things to exploit just a complete mess of a game. after spending more than 20 hours with this game theres nothing good about this **** game.

ive been writing reviews since fifa 15 and every year i just cant be positive , shooting is **** garbage wtf ea were thinking overhead goals are so frequent it just hurts my brain to watch passing is atrocious its like im playing ping pong finishing MY GOD!!! so **** bad i want to kill myself and the commentary jesus christ just shut the f u c k up.

and the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact they care more about the journey than the fans
    the people who really play this game dont give a **** about this **** game mode ive spent maybe 30 min on the first part of the journey in fifa 17 and thats it. just a garbage mode. MAS AGORA ASERIO FODASSE CUM CRL SEUS FILHOS DA PUTA TODOS OS ANOS TENHO QUE ESCREVER SEMPRE A MEMA MERDA CARALHO PA!!! HORRIVEL LARGAR ACIDO NO CEO DA EA RECEBE 3 BILIÃO DE PAU POR ANO E NAO FAZ UM CRL FILHO DA PUTA ATENDADO CRL PREPAREM SE
  18. Sep 28, 2018
    Fifa 19 is horrible, coming over to it from having played PES 19 for a month, it feels horrible and looks terrible. The gameplay is really unrealistic too. It is full of stutter and graphical glitches in the replays and videos of players coming on the pitch. And being forced to sit through all that champions league intro at the start made me want to quit! What a waste of my money, back toFifa 19 is horrible, coming over to it from having played PES 19 for a month, it feels horrible and looks terrible. The gameplay is really unrealistic too. It is full of stutter and graphical glitches in the replays and videos of players coming on the pitch. And being forced to sit through all that champions league intro at the start made me want to quit! What a waste of my money, back to PES for me (first year I have played PES since 2007 and loving it).

The game doesn't feel finished, its a mess!
  19. Oct 1, 2018
    Pretty much no improvement over the last two FIFA games. Definitely mad I spent the money for it. Plus the graphics are just terrible and my PC is solid, I can't figure out what the issue is.
  20. Oct 6, 2018
    Another year of EA cheating pay to win football parody. New is only licences for cups. Gameplay is horrible and no reflect players skills. So many bugs and mistakes from recents years are here too and ofcourse so many new. EA make sports games so many years and it´s tragedy. In EA works criminals, because FUT is hazard and EA make nothing to change it. I hope this is the last year fromAnother year of EA cheating pay to win football parody. New is only licences for cups. Gameplay is horrible and no reflect players skills. So many bugs and mistakes from recents years are here too and ofcourse so many new. EA make sports games so many years and it´s tragedy. In EA works criminals, because FUT is hazard and EA make nothing to change it. I hope this is the last year from this worst company. Expand
  21. Sep 26, 2018
    EA are you serious??? This is the same game as last year with even more scripting! Players even more sluggish and control response times slower beyond belief.
  22. Sep 29, 2018
    Play PES, this is a total shower of dog turds. I have Origin access premium so I got it for free. I uninstalled it after one game. I'm currently scrubbing my SSD to remove the taint of this massive pile of garbage.
  23. Sep 26, 2018
    I created a metacritic user just to say the following: it's a joke this game, the worst fifa, just embarasing
  24. Sep 26, 2018
    Absolutely, outstanding, insanely, unreal, mega-super GARBAGE. This is not a game, this is not a football. I've waited for years and over the past 20 years, I DO NOT WANT to play in the new FIFA. It's very bad.
  25. Sep 30, 2018
    Year after year, they sell us the same thing! We say that the physics of movements is bad, and they tell us - " We have made a detailed grass ". We them - " That's enough to do clones previous parts of ", and they us - " We will do monthly subscription, to increase income "! I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS GAME!
  26. Sep 20, 2018
    Lets not beat around the bush. It's the same game with better graphics. If that is enough for you once again for the third year in a row to splash out £50 on the same game with updated squads, this is for you.
  27. Oct 4, 2018
    Essentially the same game as last year. Absolutely no change to career mode, some minor upgrades to gameplay and graphics; but not enough to justify the £45 price tag.

It seems EA have given up on single player career mode to concentrate on milking the cash cow that is FUT. If you are looking to buy this game for career mode, I recommend waiting a few months until you can pick it up from a Key shop for half price.
  28. Oct 13, 2018
    I playing FIFA since 1999 and this is the worst FIFA ever. huge delay on passing and moving and players all feel the same. very bad if I were ea i would never create such a crap like this
  29. Sep 20, 2018
    I've been playing this most of the day because I got myself a month's subscription to Origin Access Premier, just to see what this was like, to give it a real try before I buy. And let me tell you, I've never been more underwhelmed. In summary, don't buy this game if you have 17 or 18. I know you deserve so much better than this recycled experience, and in your heart, you know it too.I've been playing this most of the day because I got myself a month's subscription to Origin Access Premier, just to see what this was like, to give it a real try before I buy. And let me tell you, I've never been more underwhelmed. In summary, don't buy this game if you have 17 or 18. I know you deserve so much better than this recycled experience, and in your heart, you know it too.

How does it compare to FIFA 18? Well, it's got better graphics, a couple of gameplay adjustments and UEFA Champions League. It's got an all new commentary team, but that's just for the Champions League. You'll still have Martin Tyler and Alan Smith trotting out exactly the same lines they have for the past 7 years in the majority of games - you're too young to remember this Alan, but goal posts used to be square instead of round. Really Martin, I didn't know that, it's not like I haven't seen three shots go in off the post in this game alone and you've said that every time. You're welcome Alan, why don't you try a generic statement about a player. Oh, if it had gone between the posts it would have been a goal. Alright, final whistle, goodbye from 2011.

Remember everything that frustrates you and annoys you about FIFA 18? Well, it's all in FIFA 19! The controls are just as unresponsive and inconsistent as FIFA 18. It's got inconsistent AI all round, defenders that can outpace your fastest wingers and wingers that still outpace all your defenders and the AI can still go from 0-60 in a microsecond while you're stuck with lead in your boots. They'll be able to walk it in while your players refuse to respond, and if you do tackle it'll probably be a foul. Your AI teammates will lunge at the opposition in the box without prompting, giving away penalties. Your players controlled by you will happily walk right through the ball at the opposition's feet. Big guys get muscled off the ball by, oh, just about everyone. Your players will definitely fail to auto-intercept the ball, even when the opposition fires it straight through them. And the opposition will definitely intercept the many passes of yours that go nowhere they’re told. No, not every game - just every third game or so it'll make it feel like you're not part of the game at all.

There's a whole bunch of discussions happened around how FIFA games have been scripted, and EA have denied it. I believe EA: the games aren't scripted, but the AI difficulty is abysmal and entirely arbitrary. A while ago EA said that FIFA was realistic and so there was a random element to everything you did. That randomness apparently extends to everything: ball control, refs, all the AI. Of course, except for about one game in three, and then suddenly you’re a passenger. You may as well just put down the controller and admire it: at regular points in those matches the game will do what rarely happens in real life professional football and walk the ball through the middle of your defence and distinctly unrealistic speeds. And I'm not saying that doesn't happen in real life. But for a game that's apparently striving for realism, it happens a lot compared to real life. And it happens at the same points - say, when you're about to win a FUT division title. Coincidence? I don't know.

It's not all bad. Being absolutely honest, the moments when you can fox the AI that's been running rings around you by 20-30 buildup passes, breaking down their defence and slotting in a perfect cross are great. And I was enjoying a lot of it. But the game also recognises - and the commentators will mention - when you're deliberately holding up play. And if you do get tripped up, or your pass goes in the wrong direction for no reason, the reason you're doing it will become painfully clear. Because as soon as you lose possession, the game will punish you.

FIFA 19 barely looks better than the others and plays almost exactly the same. FIFA has been stagnant for a while, and only impresses the terminally credulous, who look to hand over as much real cash as they can for FIFA Points. But this is the first time in a long time I feel like the series has demonstrated how stagnated its developers are: more interested in modelling faces we can barely see for the majority of the game than making it a good game. The new timed shot is a step in the right direction, but for yet another year of yet another AAA priced game with yet more microtransactions, and losing all that progress, it's not enough. It's one thing that could go some way to making player mistakes more about skill than just saying that "random is reality".

When it comes down to it, football fans pay a lot for football products. Not only going to the games, but getting merchandise, and paying for TV. We pay other people good money to show us reality, to show us dodgy decisions, to show us things that happen randomly on the pitch. No one wants this random stuff thrown into a game world - where we'd rather rely on our own actions than std::srand().
  30. Sep 25, 2018
    This is a review for those who play with a keyboard, but may have some value for others. I play only the ultimate team.

I am a keyboard player since FIFA 2001, as the year passed it was more difficult to play with a keyboard against players with a controller, but this year's FIFA is absolutely ridiculous. Defense: - Unbelievably hard. If you play against an opponent that uses a

Defense:
    - Unbelievably hard. If you play against an opponent that uses a controller, you will be outmatched most of the time, simply because he can move to directions that can't be done with a keyboard.
    - Player AI is the most stupid yet. Really shocking actually. Only the player you control shows some passion, all the other are standing there like some rag dolls, running casually.
    - The ball bounces off so much from the players, that is can randomly find the opponent in front of an open goal.
    - Every corner is a bicycle kick to your face (or net).

Offence:
    - Maybe you thought that you can concede 4 but score 5, well sadly this year it is extremely hard to score with a keyboard.
    - Limited directions. You can shoot only to the middle, far left or far right because of keyboard limitations, but it has zero optimization! Almost every shot is to the post, or to the crowd.
    - Penalties- again, zero optimization. 3 directions, to the post or out most of the time.
    - Free kicks- I don't know how they work. I did 10 times the same thing and got 10 different outcomes.

Other:
    - The Division rivals suck in my opinion, makes you a slave to the game. No more casual play in ultimate team.
    - If you are a keyboard player and still don't believe me, just play the skill games, and see how limited you are.

For me, as a keyboard player, this is the worst FIFA I have ever played. Thank you EA for **** over the keyboard players, making it impossible to play against players with a controller, and even against the AI at higher difficulties.
  31. Oct 7, 2018
    Utter crap the way the AI works. It is clear that the game sometimes decides who wins the match - not the player.
  32. Oct 9, 2018
    Sorry of my bad English, but I want to tell you about this sh*t.

I was playing FIFA since 2005 year. There were different games. Some versions were a good, some - bad. When I played game, I have felt both negative emotions but pleasant too. But in FIFA 18 and now, in FIFA 19 I feel only aggression, despair and boring. If you write, that 'Every year we pay for the same game', you don't
    Sorry of my bad English, but I want to tell you about this sh*t.

But in FIFA 18 and now, in FIFA 19 I feel only aggression, despair and boring.
    If you write, that 'Every year we pay for the same game', you don't play FIFA enough. There is a lot of difference in the gameplay. But one thing doesn't change - you will hate this game through every 2 matches.
    When I play FIFA 19, I can't relax and enjoy a beautiful game that called football. You're working hard since start until the end match.
    After several matches, I don't want to see or to hear anything about this game. I want to delete this **** But I spent money and every evening I should come back and play.
    Please. don't buy this game. Save your nerves and mood
  33. Oct 10, 2018
    Pay to win crap!FUT mode is complete unrewarding junk unles you pay tons of mony to MAYBE have a chance to get good player,othervise grind for months just to be able to aford one decent player.Pasing the ball is complete joke 99% balls you pass will by some magic end up in oponent feet.
  34. Nov 26, 2018
    Price just don`t justify product, its the same game as FIfa 18, with ECL and EL graphics, modes same, interface same, gameplay slightly changed (maybe to worse than Fifa 18), career mode is same. Its ok game, but Fifa 20 will need major breakthrough and EA need work for money not just taking it for copying game and living from old days glory. If developers not put some work in this game,Price just don`t justify product, its the same game as FIfa 18, with ECL and EL graphics, modes same, interface same, gameplay slightly changed (maybe to worse than Fifa 18), career mode is same. Its ok game, but Fifa 20 will need major breakthrough and EA need work for money not just taking it for copying game and living from old days glory. If developers not put some work in this game, next edition will be failure Expand
  35. Sep 28, 2018
    I´m actually surprised about the fact, that I need to defend an EA game after that disasterous Battlefield 5 BETA. So, let´s start it shall we?
    I don´t understand why people need to hate this game that much. It´s not perfect, yes, but it´s gameplay actually really fluid, the players have fast reactions and the movement doesn´t feel as sluggish as it felt in the 18th for me. YES, it is not totally realistic, but I´am actually loving this game, because the gameplay is FUN. I tried PES 2019 too, and I know it has a more REALISTIC gameplay then FIFA 19. But I like football games much better the "FIFA way", and still I appreciate sometimes to go for few PES "style" matches...because by it´s way is really good too. That is actually really good for us, because we have TWO options to pick. First, which tries to be as realistic as it can ( PES 2019 ) and the Second, which is less realistic ( FIFA 19 ), but has a story mode ( which is cheesy a little bit, but still appreciated ), a lot of game modes which are actually fun ( House of rules ) if you don´t want to play a serious match just want to have some fun with your friends...and as I told I actually love the base gameplay too. So that´s all folks. Please don´t want FIFA to become PES. I don´t think so, that we want to have 2 exactly same football games from two different companies. Just switch...you have the option. Cheers!
  36. Oct 20, 2018
    Is it the same game as before? No. Is it a better game? No.

For a lot of time EA sold each and every game independently, and fans had to buy the same game with minor adjustments and changes to the team rosters. Now we have Origin Access and Origin Access Premier and games are being added to the vault as part of a Software as a Service deal. The old FIFAs were made for people who were
    Is it the same game as before? No. Is it a better game? No.

The old FIFAs were made for people who were willing to spend more for a single game every year than we pay for all new EA releases. Right now they are made for the people who feel they might try FIFA, they might try NFS, they might try Madden NFL, they might try Anthem but they aren't diehard fans of the sport.

There are plenty of ways to adjust difficulty, and even absolute newbies can win matches at low enough difficulty and make progress in Career mode. That is good, and the Journey can be an interesting addition to the game.

But for this kind of market the game would need far more in game help, far better manual. Because this time people who are gamers but don't know much about soccer might pick up. People who love manager / tycoon games might pick up this game for "manager mode". And we might be underwhelmed by amount of choices we have.

Girls might pick up this game, just to try it. And they might find it annoying that you can't have a female manager, can't manage a female team, and can't have a career women's soccer.

The commentary is repetitive and annoying. Handling on keyboard + mouse is bad. And what is even worse: The game has no useful in game help and no useful in game manuals. People who have Origin Access or Origin Access Premier and might try something new and install FIFA for this reason won't know the difference between ST and CF without any kind of help (and tooltips, etc) explaining it.

Without this it is like a half finished, early access, indie game with slowdowns due to unwanted AAA graphics.

EA tries to monetize the game too much with FUT, but that is a game mode most of the new players will ignore and most of the returning players hate already and it adds to lootbox controversy around all EA games.

If they want more income: It would be nice if EA would let clubs, etc. to sell merchandise (real merchandise) in an in game store and there would be exclusive items for FIFA players. Like "team jerseys for your own FIFA player", etc.

It would be nice if there would be a game mode where you can take the role of a "wannabe tycoon" who decides to invest money into the sport, etc. to show other sides of soccer and serve a wider audience.

Spending money on better graphics and more (repetitive and annoying commentary) while people complain about gameplay is bad. Also seeing the match as a TV broadcast breaks the immersion. If you are a manager or player you would see it differently.
  37. Dec 10, 2018
    Some problems seem to be hereditary in this game. I get it every year, hope to experience a more sophisticated fifa but still disappointed.
  38. Oct 31, 2018
    24/9 Awful game... just tested in trial version...origin early access... super unrealistic , the players shoot like they were practicing in yoga for thousand years , they run like They are ice skating..the only thing is better than before is defense tackle and gk .the fifa 17 was the best fifa ever fifa 18 was a bit worse but fifa 19 is **** ridiculous!!! 31/10 some improvements after the24/9 Awful game... just tested in trial version...origin early access... super unrealistic , the players shoot like they were practicing in yoga for thousand years , they run like They are ice skating..the only thing is better than before is defense tackle and gk .the fifa 17 was the best fifa ever fifa 18 was a bit worse but fifa 19 is **** ridiculous!!! 31/10 some improvements after the last huge update in gameplay. No more bicycle kicks ,if you find a price less than 30euro buy it. Its slightly better than 18. Expand
  39. Nov 28, 2018
    играю в PES 18. зря деньги потратил. графика - просто мыло какое то. ИИ я вообще молчу, вся команда сбегается к мячу, вместо того чтобы открываться и идти вперед либо играть на позициях. система ударов... какой фашист это придумал??играю в PES 18. зря деньги потратил. графика - просто мыло какое то. ИИ я вообще молчу, вся команда сбегается к мячу, вместо того чтобы открываться и идти вперед либо играть на позициях. система ударов... какой фашист это придумал??
  40. Dec 6, 2018
    Нет РФ в карьере огромный минус именно для меня !
  41. Dec 8, 2018
    Ebanoe govno Ebanoe govno Ebanoe govno Ebanoe govno Ebanoe govno Ebanoe govnoEbanoe govno
  42. Dec 11, 2018
    They somehow manage to make FIFA worse and worse each year. Gameplay this year is terrible in my opinion. Who cares about Career and Hunter. FIFA will always be about Gameplay and its terrible. The ball is constantly bouncing around, passes are going whereever shots randomly miss... I know some people say this way its more realistic but it really isn't. The stuff that happens in a FIFAThey somehow manage to make FIFA worse and worse each year. Gameplay this year is terrible in my opinion. Who cares about Career and Hunter. FIFA will always be about Gameplay and its terrible. The ball is constantly bouncing around, passes are going whereever shots randomly miss... I know some people say this way its more realistic but it really isn't. The stuff that happens in a FIFA match would never ever happen in a proper football match - and surely not happen to the top players, but they still happen so often... the randomizer is frustrating and scripting/momentum is as always horrible. damn ea. build the next fifa from scratch pls. this **** is getting unplayable. Expand

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Nov 21, 2018
    Besides the advancements in story mode, some changes were made to core gameplay. It’s hard to say if they’re for better or worse, but the game definitely feels a bit different. Maybe that was the entire point, as you can’t just update team rosters of FIFA 18 and sell it as a new game. But tweak the balance a bit – and you’ve got FIFA 19. [Issue #233, p.53]
  2. Nov 11, 2018
    With the Champions League, new modes and fine gameplay innovations, FIFA 19 continues to evolve in small but noticeable steps.
  3. Oct 12, 2018
    Maintaining an almost impossible level of polish across its many modes, FIFA 19 might not eclipse PES 19 on the pitch, but it demonstrates its worth via The Journey.