8.3

1. Jun 4, 2019
    Un juego simple pero muy bien hecho, siento que podían haber ampliado el tiempo en que se tarda en completarlo y hacerlo un poco mas desafiante, por lo demás me gustó y lo disfruté mucho.
  2. Jun 4, 2019
    I love it! It's simple, cute, funny and HAVE A CAT!!!
    It's very short (4 hours) and it's very easy, but it's cool.

1. Jun 17, 2019
    Without ever excelling or innovating in any element of his design, Gato Roboto proves to be a cohesive and immediate experience.
  2. Jun 6, 2019
    An interesting and fun metroidvania that doesn't lasts long but entertains a until you reach its ending.
  3. Jun 5, 2019
    I’m someone who finds it hard to care about retro homages, and Gato Roboto is the exception to that rule. It’s fun, its challenge isn’t overwhelming, and Kiki is now part of the pantheon of gaming’s cutest cats. The short length might be a source of contention in the future, but I’ll gladly take something that lasts as long as it needs to over something that meanders a couple extra hours. This game is not only an exceptional love letter to a bygone era, but its modern sensibilities don’t get in the way of the challenge. If you love the design of retro games but wished their difficulty was balanced rather than frustrating, Gato Roboto scratches that old-school itch.