6.9

1. May 13, 2020
    Really beautiful game, and really impressive universe! the game economy is very good, easy way to get cards.
  2. May 14, 2020
    Ftp friendly like no other, and way more fun than I ever expected. Definitely the best mobile ccg I've played.
  3. Jun 3, 2020
    The best new card game in a long while. If you're tired of HS/MTG/others, this is the game Artifact was supposed to be.
  4. May 14, 2020
    Very F2P friendly, very new player friendly, BUT also very skill expressive. Uses the digital aspect perfectly. Easily beats Hearthstone and I like it more then MtG and Gwent.
  5. Jun 5, 2020
    Nice game, good art, for me the best card game i had played and its worth the time if you are one of those competitive players.
    With the rewards you can have a lot of cards, but its a little slow because you need to invest some time to get the cards. i have played the beta a few days and when it was out i played almost everyday and i can say that with 2 o 3 months you can have almost all the card if you do the daily mission and if you win like 3-5 match per day. (i have like 95-97% of the cards including the ones in the last expansion (rising tides)
    The game still need some bug fixes because there are a few that are annoying and only 1 bug make me lose in one match, it was patched later. but some of the little annoying bugs are still there, so it needs polish and a some new mecanics that could make this a better game.
  6. Jun 5, 2020
    Good f2p / nice gameplay. Great game for new players. Feels like modern version of MTG.
  7. Jul 27, 2020
    Solid mechanics, nice art style and card balance is fairly ok. Without the 1 major cons it would be a 8/10.
    HOWEVER
    HOWEVER
    the 20 hp that the players have is JUST NOT ENOUGH in my opinion. Why make expensive, decks (why buy or grind), when you can just go "Noxus" / "anything else" but i recommend "Ionia" to just go "face aka. Nexus, and win in sometimes 3, usually 4-6, and at most 8 turns!? Ofc. you can go meta Heimerdinger/Vi or something similar, but again...WHATS THE POINT?!

Because of this kinda game breaking thing (easy to fix, yet still isn't: Nexus hp 20 -> 30) its VERY CHEESE, very EASY to dominate casual players and to grind up EVERYTHING in 2 weeks (inc. Bildgewater). So yea after 2 weeks i'm left with: ok, what now? NOTHING really. So w8 for next big updates / uninstall, that's it.

PS: If you play anything else, it will take you MONTHS to get everything. Some of my friends stopped playing it all together after 2 weeks because "its too grindy" / "too slow to progress". When I told them and showed them my method, they were like " F OFF!!!". Some came back and finished their grind in a few days, some swore to never touch this game again EVER!

In either case, you MIGHT have a solid 2 weeks of fun (by that i mean Strategically and tactically go ONLY Face/Nexus like a totally skilled player. Units live or die? Doesn't matter! Amount of cards in hand and/or deck? Doesn't matter! Mana cost/efficiency? Doesn't matter, only playing with cheap BS units and everything comes on curve 97.50% of the time! Leveling up Hero units? Doesnt matter, if it lives or dies! Strategy, positioning, synergy, tactics? DOESN'T F-ING MATTER!!! FACE FACE FAAAAACE like a total moron. Aaand it actually WORKS XD). Would usually rank it higher for that fact alone, that I had 2 weeks worth of fun, but we are talking about a company that has a lil. bit of che ching ($$$), so nope. League of Legends wanst made to last 2 weeks. I mean COME ON someone rewrite the 2 to a 3 (20 -> 30), if its mixed up! is it THAT HARD? Yes it is :)

THREE/TEN
  8. Nov 5, 2020
    really horrible, a game has to be fun, not a frustrating job
    , when everything comes down to winning, investing hours, money and looking at the best decks on the internet.
    a game made without passion just another business attempt
  9. May 30, 2020
  10. Jun 1, 2020
    A great game to play with friends. This format takes trading card games on PC to a new level, and I cannot find anything to criticize; it does not use the 'pay to win' formula, unlike a lot of card games for PC today, and if you are a League of Legends player, it crosses over great. would recommend, but it is very addictive
  11. Jun 4, 2020
    The Art and the music is beautiful and it really makes the game play fun, also de cosmetic changes the music background, that is a really nice touch.

The balance overall is pretty fine, obviously there is always the annoying card but that is always prevalent in any card game, right know there is the most diverse meta game that has ever been in all runeterra. Every single faction has his way in the top tier list, a lot of different archetypes to have fun with and most importantly TO WIN WITH.

The balance team is super accurate, always know what and how to change it The communication with the community is awesome and for last instance is TOTALLY F2P FRIENDLY, I have been f2p since beta and right know I have every single champion and almost any card in the game, in 3 weeks maximum you will complete at least 1 competitive deck but that's only if you want to build to complete different decks with different champions.

Overall a fantastic game for F2P players that want to enjoy a fun and balance Card Game. The negative critics from user reviews are really lame,offensive and lack any kind of objective review
  12. Jun 11, 2020
    Well done riot. You managed to beat the titan that Heartstone was. You provided a solid yet unique experience. Really great idea to fit it into the same universe riot was working on in past years, it works perfectly. One of many arguments I see is the argument of meta being too narrow, I agree with these statements but at the same time I understand that this problem is in almost every cardWell done riot. You managed to beat the titan that Heartstone was. You provided a solid yet unique experience. Really great idea to fit it into the same universe riot was working on in past years, it works perfectly. One of many arguments I see is the argument of meta being too narrow, I agree with these statements but at the same time I understand that this problem is in almost every card game, true og heartstone players will probably remember Y'shaarj deck. So in my opinion, when it comes to runeterra's brotheren this game is relatively balanced. The only - I see is the heavy grinding. From beta they did come a long way of making it easier to gain new cards but it still feels like new players are forced to play 1 of 3 decks over and over again for about 2 weeks at least in order to gain enough cards to make their own.

Other then that, I see this game as a good title in the TCG department, let's see where it goes.
  13. Jul 12, 2020
    Beautiful card game, stunning effects, great voice over and thematic game play. This reminds me of Duelyst but with less pay to win and less grinding.
    The downsides are minimal rewards for ranked games and periodical game modes, as well as bugs that freeze my client every time I hop into the game. Hope to be fixed soon!
  14. Sep 22, 2020
    This game is amazing! Great artwork and endearing themes. The strategy will get you hooked in an instant.
  15. May 13, 2020
    To start, Legends of Runeterra is a pretty good game all things considered. Its in game economy is cheap and you win a really good amount of stuff via weekend vaults, quests, expeditions, and region loot. The interface is gorgeous. The base mechanics of the game are reallygood and require a lot of thought. However, this game is an absolute nightmare when it comes to competitive play. TheTo start, Legends of Runeterra is a pretty good game all things considered. Its in game economy is cheap and you win a really good amount of stuff via weekend vaults, quests, expeditions, and region loot. The interface is gorgeous. The base mechanics of the game are reallygood and require a lot of thought. However, this game is an absolute nightmare when it comes to competitive play. The meta right now is entirely RNG and your success will come down to if you win or lose the dice roll, if you open well (bc if you dont you just lose bc it snowballs out of your control), and if you dont come up against an auto loss matchup, which there are many for many decks.

LoR is a game with a bright future, but riot needs to iron out some things before i can say id recommend it
  16. May 7, 2020
    I like artworks and that I can see any card image full-screen, it's really cool! Very good app quality — works fast from any device, UX is better than in other collectible card games. Difficulty between MTG and Heartstone. Mechanics not so interesting for me compare to Magic:The gathering, but i like lore and amazing animated movies about it. Game and lore looks very fresh and original,I like artworks and that I can see any card image full-screen, it's really cool! Very good app quality — works fast from any device, UX is better than in other collectible card games. Difficulty between MTG and Heartstone. Mechanics not so interesting for me compare to Magic:The gathering, but i like lore and amazing animated movies about it. Game and lore looks very fresh and original, that's why I will continue to play and recommend to my friends Expand
  17. May 9, 2020
    I really cant think of any flaw this game has:
    Economy : Well i managed to get all the cards through the beta stage without paying a $ and not only that but i collected enough resources to start the new expansion with many of the new cards. All these just by gaining 3-7 victories/ day and doing my quests. The conclusions are yours
    Art: The art is simply great and not only that but you
    I really cant think of any flaw this game has:
    Art: The art is simply great and not only that but you can have many interactions between the different cards, so many that you might actually discover a new one every day
    Gameplay: The gameplay combines hs simple mana system with MtG s creativity and strategy while adding some important new things of its own like the champion cards, spell mana and of course the the whole ''respond'' thing each turn (if you play you ll get what i mean).
    Deckbuilding: There are trully many and different ways to build your decks, the meta (at least in beta stage) is everlasting changing and the generous economy of the game makes it so that you can always try new stuff you might consider you like.

I m giving this game a 10/10 and no, i m not overreacting
  18. Aug 15, 2020
    I recently started playing Hearthstone until i realised after a short while the matchmaking was completely fixed and no matter what you did climbing ranked is next to impossible unless you spend money, so i uninstalled. Then i started playing LOR and guess what the exact same thing. Gaming has died, the game developers of this world are greedy and corrupt just like the rest of it.
  19. Jun 19, 2020
    They finally did it. They copied heartstone formula to fix outcome of games. I have seen since last patch (never once before last patch) 90% of my games with stuff coming out that is 1 chance in 100000300403002020. Pathetic. Skill is no longer relevant. Lets aim to make everyone as close as 50% winrate as possible. What a joke. it was pretty obvious this was happening in HS andThey finally did it. They copied heartstone formula to fix outcome of games. I have seen since last patch (never once before last patch) 90% of my games with stuff coming out that is 1 chance in 100000300403002020. Pathetic. Skill is no longer relevant. Lets aim to make everyone as close as 50% winrate as possible. What a joke. it was pretty obvious this was happening in HS and hard to debate that they could do it after certain cards allowing you to fetch the "perfect" card were released....but holy smokes is it even more obvious in this game with 40 card decks. Player tossing 90% of his deck in the first 3 turns but somehow not only started with all the toss cards but managed to not toss any of his combo finishers and good cards. Its astonishing that I had literally 2 copy paste games where the opponent drew exactly the same thing, played the same cards, tossed the same cards and ended the game the same way with the same cards. Astronomical odds of happening....happening in 2 of my last 6 games. lol. You got more chances to get hit by a meteor particle in the left eye and develop an eye infection that attracts a lightning bolt generated by a anormal electro magnetic field due to 2 planes colliding with a fire truck in the sky. disgusting how they all ruin games in the sake of making bad players feel like they are good 50% of the time to drive mtx.
    This game WAS so good. They ruined it. Not mentionning that you may as well make a net deck now because 99.9% of decks you will play against are the same 3-5 decks.
  20. Jun 21, 2020
    Muchas animaciones que hacen alargar la partida, son demasiadas, completamente innecesario.
  21. May 11, 2020
    Game is really beautiful and feels really good to play as expected from riot and i quite enjoyed the tutorial section which is really showing you all the different mechanics of the game.

However this game really needs to be more balanced, and not by just adding more cards to outperform the previously op ones. Then i'm also quite disappointed by the way you get cards, you can get a

Then i'm also quite disappointed by the way you get cards, you can get a lot of cards early in the game just by following the tutorials but they're just basic cards. If you really want good cards you have to level up all the different factions, and doing so takes a long time and you will most likely end up against player you won't be able to counter because of the balance problem mixed with your lack of cards.

I would also mention that i was expecting a better shop to get cards. Getting the rarity you want is a thing, but the cost is ridiculous for only one random card.

TL;DR Game is beautiful, as of today i only came across one bug but i think it is only on it's way to becoming a cool card game but i hope Riot finds a way to fix it as a card game should be and not as League of Legends is fixed.
  22. May 20, 2020
    Game is pretty but gameplay wise its one of the worst games developed,the decision made for some cards are so unhealthy for the game, not fun to play and not fun to play against.
  23. May 8, 2020
    I really enjoy the Universe Riot Games created with their main game League of Legends. Which is why I tried staying positive about any flaw I found while playing in both closed and open Beta. Sadly, they remain untouched. Here is my honest view on the game after putting in dozens of hours:

Music and Art is great as with all of Riot Game's work. And just as such, the game-play itself is

Music and Art is great as with all of Riot Game's work.
    And just as such, the game-play itself is lackluster.
    It fixes many issues other games in the same genre have, while adding a lot more.

Mana-efficiency of cards is all over the place.

Region limitation handicaps creative decks and makes matches very predictable (if not boring) once you have gotten enough experience.

AFK behavior is basically a punishment for the active player, instead of the other way around.

Balancing issues haven't been touched since the closed beta. Instead, they added more cards to then ignore balancing again. (Which I should have expected from this company).

Bugs and glitches as far the eye can see.

Lackluster missions and points for winning matches.

Summing up all of the above, I couldn't be more disapointed by a game so proudly labeled to have a fix for other card game issues. How about instead of fixing their problems, you fix your own first, Riot?
  24. Jun 4, 2020
    I do not know much English and therefore translate from Google.
    I put 4 out of 10 developers on the aspects that the game deserves a month after the release, let's go through them.
    I do not know much English and therefore translate from Google.
    When the game was released, a wild fall of the servers began, the loss of the donation currency - support scripts - which responds quickly, but does not help properly. Since the game is still open-beta testing very poorly, constant crashes, relapses into the game. Then we go to the system of avatars and other favorite things that players love, avatars are broken - the patch was fixed, but still they bug every other time, we take bugs which still doubled with the release. We follow the meta - patch balance in the CCI once a month. We still have a lot of work to do, well, while the game still looks like in the developers, there are already many promises and so far few people believe in it and everyone is waiting. They are great guys and all that - the gorgeous game I play - but still the quality of the product is at a very low level because it was made at Unity. I’ll summarize the results of 2020 - if all the shortcomings are removed I will give it a better grade, but for now it’s 4-5 out of 10, no more, because I’m not playing the Riot project, but the indie studio project.
  25. Aug 7, 2020
    A Disaster.

A Disaster.

What should have been an excellent competitor to Hearthstone, a provably rigged and pay-to-win game that has become exponentially worse, has unfortunately turned out to be an embarrassment to Riot games and all its players. Hackers overwhelm multiplayer, turning what should be fair and even matches into a nightmare of games where your enemy cheats his hand to get near-perfect card draw, game after game after game. To the point where it becomes obvious that the "1-in-1000" moves are becoming "1-in-1." If you lose to someone who has somehow conjured the perfect cards he needs in a FORTY (40) card deck, don't blame yourself. Blame the developers for letting the game devolve into the state it is now.

Riot Games, you need to seriously rethink how to detect and handle cheaters, because right now this is a complete unplayable disappointment. I wish it wasn't. I rate this game 0/10 (disaster) for its current total state of unplayability. Play Magic: The Gathering instead for a better game and more fair experience not riddled with cheaters.
  26. Jun 22, 2020
    Another pay to win card game in the same vein as Hearthstone and Gwent. If you like Hearthstone but would rather play a card game set in the League of Legends universe then this game is worth checking out. Be forewarned though, just as with Hearthstone, you'll either have to spend a lot of money up front or spend a copious amount of time playing the game over the coming months to be ableAnother pay to win card game in the same vein as Hearthstone and Gwent. If you like Hearthstone but would rather play a card game set in the League of Legends universe then this game is worth checking out. Be forewarned though, just as with Hearthstone, you'll either have to spend a lot of money up front or spend a copious amount of time playing the game over the coming months to be able to build a competitive deck. Matchmaking is abysmal and deck balance doesn't exist.

The game seems generous at first with rewards, but you quickly learn that the rewards aren't the powerful cards you really need to compete. And if you decide you do want to spend money, then I hope you have plenty of cash to burn because it will cost quite a bit to build a competitive deck or two with how the shop is structured.

Card balance and mana costs need a lot of tuning, which is surprising since I would have assumed they would have gotten this more balanced before going live. Some champions are absolutely broken, Tryndemere springs to mind. He's insanely powerful and once he's on the field it's a guaranteed win. Doesn't require any set up or intricate card combinations to pull off, just play him and you win 95% of the time. That's not well balanced, and that's just one example.

Stay away from this game unless you plan on spending a lot of money, or don't plan on having a competitive deck for several months, because it will take at least that long to build with the reward system currently in place.

Riot also employs Bots in ranked play.
  27. May 14, 2020
    Too beginner friendly and holds your hand wayy too much. Plus poro sucks at being cute.
  28. Jun 4, 2020
    The game is frustrating, unplayable, unbalanced, mechanics that should not exist, cards that should not be created at all, bugged, I should write a separate review about this funny matchmaking, always choose the most expensive cards from the deck, no matter that you have a deck filled to the brim with cheap **** always will you choose what you don't need, and your opponent always say,The game is frustrating, unplayable, unbalanced, mechanics that should not exist, cards that should not be created at all, bugged, I should write a separate review about this funny matchmaking, always choose the most expensive cards from the deck, no matter that you have a deck filled to the brim with cheap **** always will you choose what you don't need, and your opponent always say, always has what he needs, how the **** do I ask? Errors that often lead to your defeat, and do not write about the mistakes you make, but about those ****ing bugs that make the opponent's unit invisible from the beginning of the game, or the graphics of the unit that you got rid of 5 games ago! the glow that hits your eyes from some cards is so bright that half the screen is invisible, so you can't play unless you get rid of the cards from the hand that is responsible for it. I play from the beta and I think it will stop, I can't stand this carousel of frustration, first Elusive, then Burn Aggro, now Unyielding Spirit, Rito, get down to work and you don't promise a pear on a willow, first fix it and then add content because I'm ****ing it can't be played, I know that I wrote a lot of bad things, probably most of what I wrote here happened only to me, but seriously the **** like me can't win even 1 game per hour what is to be said by a new player who is delighted with the positive reviews will come to LoR and will get after all this, **** up on the farm to collect cucumbers and not the ****ing cards. If you've read it to the end, then good luck on your journey through the dung heap called Legends of Runeterra. Expand
  29. Nov 29, 2020
    As a former Hearthstone & MtG refugee, I am amazed that this game has combined the best elements of each into one amazing card game. The mana system is beautiful and elegantly designed, using a spell mana system that can carry over unused mana into the next turn (only to be used on spells rather than creatures/followers).

This game is interactive and competitive, but still casual

This game is interactive and competitive, but still casual friendly. It's casual friendly because the business model makes it easy to gain all the cards for FREE within a few months of play (I play casually, took about 4 months). However, the games are intense, with room for so much counterplay, giving you a feeling that each of your choices either win or lose you the game. This can be stressful for some.

The best part is that the game has a very, very diverse meta and set of archetypes. There are so many good decks to play (current meta has something like 15 tier 1 decks).

Finally, they release cards at least every 2 months, which can really shake up the meta, giving you the diversity you crave in a card game.
  30. Jul 21, 2020
    Solid and polished enough card battler that does a good amount to distinguish itself from Hearthstone and other CCG/TCG of years past.

Not sure if it feels like it came out 3-4 years late, or if it's ultimately better off for having waited for the digital card game fad to die down a bit.
  31. Jun 12, 2020
    Extremely fun, zero absurd rng, beautiful card design, tons of unique and fun mechanics, lot of content, pretty good meta (very easy to climb in the ladder with no-meta decks), the developers listen to the community, the most f2p friendly game in the genre (I can craft 2 meta decks per week being 100% f2p). A really really good game with a very bright future. Tons of new cards are coming,Extremely fun, zero absurd rng, beautiful card design, tons of unique and fun mechanics, lot of content, pretty good meta (very easy to climb in the ladder with no-meta decks), the developers listen to the community, the most f2p friendly game in the genre (I can craft 2 meta decks per week being 100% f2p). A really really good game with a very bright future. Tons of new cards are coming, along with new game modes and events. The game is constantly improving, with gameplay improvements and balance changes every month. My favorite CCG game to date, Magic being the second one. Hearthstone is **** trash compared to LOR. Expand
  32. Aug 25, 2020
    Game is for sure the best card game, who can really make peoplete compete.. 0 rng and a good economy for having new competitive decks.
  33. Dec 15, 2020
    Recently the game went through updates, and I came to update the note. We have new current features in the game that made me raise that grade. The game started to get a lot less pay to win with new visual elements the game got a better mechanics too. Competitively the game is ready to be launched in an eSports world, just wait to see new card mechanics and new regions to know if the gameRecently the game went through updates, and I came to update the note. We have new current features in the game that made me raise that grade. The game started to get a lot less pay to win with new visual elements the game got a better mechanics too. Competitively the game is ready to be launched in an eSports world, just wait to see new card mechanics and new regions to know if the game remains balanced and with several incredible mechanics that have been released along with the regions, for example, Targon. Expand
  34. Jul 14, 2020
    Definitely the best CCG game out there. The economy is really generous and the mana system does not punish you for not developing units on the first and second turn since you have spell mana.
  35. Aug 16, 2020
    لعبة جميلة قدمت لنا تجربة ممتعة بأسلوب ممتع في نظام اللعب بالبطاقات وسهلة المعرفة والتعلم
  36. Aug 18, 2020
    One critic earlier mention those below and i agree with him mainly on these points. Game is also very cheap to play without huge p2w mechanics as of this time of saying with that being said however,

Music and Art is great as with all of Riot Game's work. Mana-efficiency of cards is all over the place. Some cards have OP stats with their mana while some other cards have terrible cost.

Music and Art is great as with all of Riot Game's work.

Mana-efficiency of cards is all over the place. Some cards have OP stats with their mana while some other cards have terrible cost. You have for example, a 7 mana 3/7 that draws you miss fortune but gets removed by one culling strike at 3 mana, On the other hand, you get a 2 mana 5/1 that can challenge a 5 mana unit and even some 6 mana ones. Due to this and slightly powercreep cards coupled with game RNG like nab can be a huge deciding factor on who win and lose.

Bugs and glitches as far the eye can see. Reporting those bugs and glitches to them only get them to acknowledge it but doesn't fix it.

Lackluster missions and points for winning matches.

Even worse: the more you play, the less points you'll get over time. It is the first game I have encountered, that punishes active play. And thats their MMR system very nonsensical.
  37. Sep 4, 2020
    Having a fun to play CCG, with great balancing, you can go 100% F2P is really the top selling point for me.
  38. Sep 7, 2020
    Perfeito em tudo que se propõe a fazer. simplesmente o ápice de história que a Riot Games poderia alcançar algum dia.
  39. Nov 26, 2020
    Nice card game I spend a lot of time for this buat never feel boring. wowwww
  40. Nov 20, 2020
    Never thought a card game could be so friendly to users who doesn't want to play. The cards looks amazing and are even better designed. There has been a few problems with balancing, but has always been fixed shortly after. If you are a fan of card games and league of legends then this is a must play. The lowered score is for them selling out their lore friendly cards integrity for k-popNever thought a card game could be so friendly to users who doesn't want to play. The cards looks amazing and are even better designed. There has been a few problems with balancing, but has always been fixed shortly after. If you are a fan of card games and league of legends then this is a must play. The lowered score is for them selling out their lore friendly cards integrity for k-pop (I'm not kidding) Expand
  41. Jan 4, 2021
    Good for nothing pay to win antics game created to trick players into buying cards that are way overpowered making it impossible for players to play against and win. A good for nothing pay to win video game that you rather not play unless you have nothing else to play in which I have to say "get a job".
  42. Mar 16, 2021
    Healthy free to play, no random pack, interesting art style, interraction between card, but still have bug, and unbalance card, like old grand plaza and this time is concurent timelines card, still i believe they will change it just like what they do with grand plaza.
  43. Jun 20, 2020
    Hi, this is coming from a League of Legends player and a HearthStone player. This game is not awful as it still has room to improve but right now the game is unhealthy. The balance of the strength of cards is vast. However, the game is still new, so balance patches can still save the game before its too late.
  44. May 31, 2021
    The game is very nice and f2p friendly.
    Grafics, balance and regual new content makes it fun on the long run.
    But the biggest let down for me are Bugs, Metaplay and communication. Bugs appear on a dayli base and range from "grafics **** into others" to "cards wont work or you cant place them" Communication means, they only hear positiv feedback and ignore negativ feedback and player
    The game is very nice and f2p friendly.
    Grafics, balance and regual new content makes it fun on the long run.
    But the biggest let down for me are Bugs, Metaplay and communication.
    Communication means, they only hear positiv feedback and ignore negativ feedback and player suggestions.
    They dont even have a propper platform but rather stuff all on a big chatroom on discord and ignore all thats happen there.
    There are a lot of funn builds you can play, but in ranked, you can see only flavor of the month.
    Off-Meta builds are really not fun to play and Meta Builds change on every patch.
    The season pass is annyoing but a generell gaming-plague
  45. May 30, 2021
    Gioco ingiocabile, come al solito Riot pensa solo a inserire nel gioco nuove Skin e personaggi nuovi ma non sa ne bilanciare ne aggiungere nuove carte con criterio. Nel gioco ci sono solo mazzi combo uno più tossico dell'altro non esistono mazzi control e i mazzi aggro fanno fatica contro tutti gli altri.. però riot in compenso ci mette a disposizione nuove skin molto economiche allaGioco ingiocabile, come al solito Riot pensa solo a inserire nel gioco nuove Skin e personaggi nuovi ma non sa ne bilanciare ne aggiungere nuove carte con criterio. Nel gioco ci sono solo mazzi combo uno più tossico dell'altro non esistono mazzi control e i mazzi aggro fanno fatica contro tutti gli altri.. però riot in compenso ci mette a disposizione nuove skin molto economiche alla modica cifra di 50 euro tanto per rendere il gioco ancora più ridicolo. Do 3 al gioco perchè nel meta esistiono come ho detto solo mazzi combo tossici e poco bilanciati una schifezza totale. Expand
  46. Dec 25, 2020
    Altro gioco di carte online che tenta di rinfrescare il genere, senza il minimo successo.
  47. Jan 29, 2021
    The best card game in the market by far. And trust me on this one, I've played almost all the card games out there.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 6, 2021
    With an exciting new region, new mechanics, and themes adding a bevy of new strategies to the game, this new expansion looks to really shake up the meta in an exciting way.
  2. Jul 2, 2020
    The strategically and optically convincing TGC skillfully introduces new ideas into the genre. Very generous and fair Free2Play system!
  3. CD-Action
    Jun 25, 2020
    There’s a lot of pleasure to be had in watching your favorite champions do similar tricks to those from League of Legends. It’s a bold mix of themes known from Magic: The Gathering and Hearthstone with stuff that’s absolutely unique. [07/2020, p.48]