7.2

1. Jun 20, 2012
    The story and the sound effects are okay. Graphics is a quite old in 2012. :) Bad Console port. Hard controlling. And the game is short.
  2. Nov 15, 2019
    I think game is an average one ? Bored me so many times, which forced me to finish it on few tries :)

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Some new content, some general bug-fixes – is that really enough to pay for again or would it have been wiser to provide Colonies as some free content update? One may think about that whichever way one likes to – also about the fact that Colonies players won’t be able to join those only owning the original game playing online. After all the game comes up as a nicely re-worked action shooter that will be fun to play for several hours – especially for those new to the series – but unfortunately that’s about it.
    If you fell in love with Lost Planet in its previous iteration, you'll find a lot to like here. If you haven't given it a try, this is the version to pick up and have a go with.
  3. There are plenty of new features that will entice fans back to the fold including new maps, characters, and single-player and online modes. My only complaint is the control system is sluggish to respond and can cause you to take a lot of unnecessary hits.