6.4

1. Dec 17, 2019
    They tend to make decent games but their support is horrible (I'm literally waiting since 2017 to get someone to properly handle an issue which makes them the worst company I have ever dealt with).
  2. Aug 24, 2019
    Spoilers!!

Spoilers!!

The combat mechanism in main campaign is pretty sloppy and now this water down DLC. Instead of knowing more background about the ancient, this DLC leads us to fight a talking plant, what a joke. 90% of new weapons are trash except Wraith, which is rifle with silencer, others are useless pistol that won't help a stealth game like this. Why gives us an additional level 30 character when other team members are close to 70. Optional revisiting maps are a living prove how lazy this new content could offer.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 8, 2019
    New character Big Khan is refreshing, and a lot of new enemies and challenges make this a proper full-blooded expansion that any fan of the base game should have.
  2. Aug 11, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Aug 1, 2019
    Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil is a good expansion, introducing a new compelling mystery, a powerful new character and some brand new locations. Sadly, it includes very little gameplay changes, and the new weapons, upgrades and ability ranks do not force players to change their tactical approach over the original game. Still, the additional content is definitely enjoyable, making Seed of Evil an essential purchase to all those who love Mutant Year Zero.