4.3

1. May 31, 2016
    I suppose I can understand the mixed and negative reviews this game (for lack of a better term) has racked up among users. There's not much in the way of puzzles to be solved, and the ones that exist are pretty rudimentary. It's really just a very well-crafted virtual reality space station (or Titan station - whatever) environment for you to explore (in alternating realities), whileI suppose I can understand the mixed and negative reviews this game (for lack of a better term) has racked up among users. There's not much in the way of puzzles to be solved, and the ones that exist are pretty rudimentary. It's really just a very well-crafted virtual reality space station (or Titan station - whatever) environment for you to explore (in alternating realities), while occasionally coming across weird and sometimes creepy clues as to what happened to the station's crew, concluding with an extensive, Space Odyssey-inspired VR roller coaster ride that looks amazing, even on a flat screen.

Perhaps my experience was better because the game is included in Nvidia's Geforce Now streaming games package. I might have enjoyed it less if it cost me real money to play.
  2. Jan 8, 2017
    Very well made. Obviously a game for adults, not for kids, ence the poor reviews from the pew-pew kids crowd. Very good graphics, story sound and atmosphere.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Sep 14, 2016
    Excellently crafted game, that is, unfortunately, far from its potential. Flat gameplay and short playing time donĀ“t outweigh otherwise above average game environment with a great eye for detail. [Issue#266]
  2. Jun 13, 2016
    P.O.L.L.E.N is a slick, atmospheric and unnerving experience that is let down by its short length, confused plot and tired storytelling devices.
  3. Jun 5, 2016
    P.O.L.L.E.N. fails to live up to its lofty narrative aspirations, but deserves credit for its considered, lovingly-crafted aesthetic and intriguing premise.