Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options, so that strategy is needed not only on the field, but also with club management. Enjoy playing the newly added licensed leagues in Master League. All league regulations have been implemented, such asImproved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options, so that strategy is needed not only on the field, but also with club management. Enjoy playing the newly added licensed leagues in Master League. All league regulations have been implemented, such as the Split System from the Scottish Premiership.
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
PES 2019 Gameplay On PS4 Pro - Liverpool Vs. Barcelona Gameplay
Aug 28, 2018You shouldn’t buy PES 2019 for its new modes - there aren’t any of note. Nor should you buy it for major changes to existing modes - the ones made are minor. If you do opt in this year, it should be for the focus on player individuality that sets this iteration apart from all previous years.
Nov 26, 2018It's difficult to sing the praises of the core gameplay as much as last year. That's especially the case as the AI isn't as sensible as it was previously, with too many reckless challenges and questionable keeper decisions. PES 2019 underperforms, despite its quality.
Aug 31, 2018amazing game
the greatest improving is how well it works online good solid football simulation there are great patches out already,amazing game
the greatest improving is how well it works online
good solid football simulation
there are great patches out already, so to get the full licenced game it takes just 5 min
thanks konami, keep up the good work!… Expand
Oct 2, 2018Pay no heed to the tons of salty bitter whinging reviews for this game. PES 2019 is as close to perfection in a football game as there hasPay no heed to the tons of salty bitter whinging reviews for this game. PES 2019 is as close to perfection in a football game as there has ever been.
Before I continue, I don't play myClub, Master League, BAL (if it is even still in). I play offline and online pVp, and offline v AI.
Granted, the game is not without it's cons:
1. Yes, it is still scripted. No escaping that. Sure, there are things you can do to circumnavigate it when the AI isn't pushing the game in your favour, but if the AI has it in for you, then god help you! That is the case in both offline and online game.
2. The licensing of the major clubs and tournaments in Europe is in tatters....but a simple option file mostly sorts all that out.
3. Always On DRM! Fk U Konami u dirty mofo sonsovwh0res. Most games with this feature, I refuse to buy, but being a long time Pro Evo fan, I put up with it, but with a very bad taste in the mouth.
4. First two weeks after release and loggin on was a nightmare, but this seems to have been fixed now.
5. Commentary, meh, but who gives a fk.
6. Referees are a nightmare.
Now for the Pros:
1. New first touch mechanics, combined with judicious use of RT,RB, and R3 etc, opens up the level of control in this game to a whole new level on anything that has come before this.
2. The physics of the actual ball are more lively and more accurate than ever. Really adds to the whole 'anything can happen' feel.
3. The way the different strategies can be implemented lead to a huge variety in ways that you can set your side up to play, and actually have them play on the pitch. You will know when you have got it right in this respect, and when things aren't quite right, you will feel it, see it, and have the option of tweeking it to bring about the result you want.....and it works.
4. The shooting is fkn tremendous! Some of the screamers u will score will have you utterly beside yourself.
5. Aerial balls and 50/50, 60/40 balls have been completely opened up, allowing for a much greater degree of control and influence over the 'hustle and tustle' aspect of the game, beyond these situations being merely decided by the AI positioning your men in a certain way, and/or scripted animations. I would refer back to point 1. here, as Super Cancel plays a big function here, in addition to the new improved gameplay mechanics.
6. Spammy goals are far far less frequent thanks to the vastly improved defensive AI, and the very adequate positional defending controls, which allow both for flowing creative football to be played, whilst allowing for tight defending. Online, the most common attempt on goal is still the cut-back/pass along 6- yard box, but keep your discipline, and keep the runner covered, 9/10, you will prevent the attack.
7. Goalkeepers are hard to fault this year. Sure, there are still some howlers that go in, but I am ok with that. In general, you have to work pretty hard to beat them (unless you get through 1-1).
8. Online game is for me, in the UK, practically indistinguishable from offline experience!
There are plenty other good points I could mention, just as there are a few niggles. But all in all, in terms of pure gamplay, video game soccer has never been this good, and who knows, may not be so good again for a few years as what makes a good Pro Evo or FIFA isn't just about the complexity of the engine, which generally improves every year, but about balance and getting each aspect of the game, just right. PES 2019 does all of this.… Expand
Sep 16, 2018They solved the server connection problem... they also ruined the online gaming... now You can lose against the worst players and winnignThey solved the server connection problem... they also ruined the online gaming... now You can lose against the worst players and winnign against the most skilled ones! They followed the Fifa thread so many kids can continue on spending daddy's real money... dreaming of becoming good players :)… Expand
Sep 16, 2018Last patch ruined the game, totally unplayable. Japanese people better draw manga, not develop soccer games. Fifa is even worst than the lastLast patch ruined the game, totally unplayable. Japanese people better draw manga, not develop soccer games. Fifa is even worst than the last years so this year better save moneys and keep them... hoping that anew company will develop soccer games… Expand
Sep 8, 2018Only registered for this review. PC players are not able to log in to the servers.
Even if you want to play offline there is huge problemsOnly registered for this review. PC players are not able to log in to the servers.
Even if you want to play offline there is huge problems with salaries,transfers and AI.
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!… Expand
Sep 8, 2018Ths has been the worst game I've ever played for the last two years.In short: it's all about cheating. There are lag switchers without gettingThs has been the worst game I've ever played for the last two years.In short: it's all about cheating. There are lag switchers without getting a ban for more than 1000 or 2000 matches because they spend money within the app.If they are losing they lag the game so that the match stops and the result of the match becomes invalid. However if you, who do not cheat, happens to lose the connection, then you'll get automatically punished by losing 3 points.
This game is the cheaters paradise and Konami doesn't dom anything about it, because cheaters spend money too and they don't wanna lose that part of the market.… Expand