7.5

1. Aug 15, 2019
    A solid indie with some interesting gameplay elements that aren’t anything we haven’t seen before but is enjoyable anyway. I loved the interactive score in the game as well as the beautiful melancholic visuals. Never thought I’d dig Soviet aesthetic, but I did! I also wish I could get all the references written in Russian, I’m sure there were a lot. Recommend to anyone who likes a gamesA solid indie with some interesting gameplay elements that aren’t anything we haven’t seen before but is enjoyable anyway. I loved the interactive score in the game as well as the beautiful melancholic visuals. Never thought I’d dig Soviet aesthetic, but I did! I also wish I could get all the references written in Russian, I’m sure there were a lot. Recommend to anyone who likes a games with nice visuals and immersive atmosphere. Expand
  2. Aug 15, 2019
    Amazing atmosphere, art and music. I love how smart and deep this game can be even tho I wouldn't call it a game with hard and unique gameplay. Main mechanic is a joy to play around with. That's what i call a great Indie.
  3. Aug 15, 2019
    Games that allow me to plunge into such a touching, complex and wise story are extremely rare. I finished The Great Perhaps in one evening and it was amazing. The atmosphere is enhanced by the stunning music. And the art reminds that this is the first project of an indie studio that follows their own vision and wants to bring something of their own. In any case, it's all about the storyGames that allow me to plunge into such a touching, complex and wise story are extremely rare. I finished The Great Perhaps in one evening and it was amazing. The atmosphere is enhanced by the stunning music. And the art reminds that this is the first project of an indie studio that follows their own vision and wants to bring something of their own. In any case, it's all about the story and how you perceive it. Expand
  4. Aug 17, 2019
    This game is just so good! I was so immersed in the discovery of this bizarre world and the time-travel aspect is such a great addition. First and foremost here is the ATMOSPHERE. I mean it is THAT good, trust me. Music, sound, artwork are always at the right place and right time (pun intended). Voice acting is strange but in a good way.
    Of course the game is not perfect but it is a
    Of course the game is not perfect but it is a low-budget Indie for Christs sake! And it is studio's debut. I wish every debut was like that. Anyway, highly RECOMMEND!

1. Sep 26, 2019
    TheGreat Perhaps sounds like a missed opportunity to deliver a truly enjoyable and unique piece of adventure.
  2. Sep 11, 2019
    Inspired by the great adventures and platformers of the last decade, The Great Perhaps doesn’t have even an ounce of their charm and magic.
  3. Sep 11, 2019
    The Great Perhaps provides a unique adventure puzzler with a story that is sure to surprise the player once completed. The hand drawn art style is endearing and the music fits the games ambiance very well. Unfortunately, The Great Perhaps is very short, with less than 3 hours of gameplay on its best day. With no achievements and no reason to revisit The Great Perhaps, this is definitely an adventure that you will only take once.