7.3

1. Jun 28, 2019
    One of the best Platformers of the early 2000's, also the remastered looks great with higher res textures.
  2. Apr 18, 2017
    A fresh can of paint was all this classic really needed. New frame rate... camera still a bit wonky but its still the great xbox game you remember. If you like platformers this game is for you.
  3. Apr 19, 2017
    Thanks for nostalgia. I very much loved this game in the childhood. Thanks for release in Steam. I wish commercial success and I hope for the sequel of this game
  4. Jun 28, 2019
    everything from the gameplay to the jokes still hold up till this day and I I'm very glad they decided to remake the gem of a game.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

Between its rather unique spin on a theme and setting, and its dark, thematic humor, Voodoo Vince: Remastered is an enjoyable action-driven adventure. Camera issues are present but minor and easy to manage. If you're a fan of 3D platformers, grab it. You'll have fun.
  2. May 1, 2017
    Voodoo Vince seems like a cutesy platformer, but in its storytelling and humour it gets pretty dark. The puzzles are kinda challenging and the big jazz thing it has going is surely interesting. However, the gameplay mechanics feel very 2003 and the level design is just bad.
  3. Apr 20, 2017
    While Voodoo Vince Remastered isn’t a classic of the platforming genre, it’s still very good. The levels are well designed, the Louisiana setting is unique, and if the humor tends to wander to fart jokes a bit too often, it still manages to be entertaining. It takes a while to warm up to Vince as a character but he grows on you as the adventure continues, and Kosmo is an entertainingly ridiculous villain. The kid-friendly tone doesn’t prevent Voodoo Vince from pulling out the challenge near the end, making for a satisfying conclusion to the 8-10 hour journey. The excellent music in particular deserves recognition for its lively, jazzy tunes, giving Vince a unique and memorable soundtrack. Voodoo Vince Remastered would be a great little platformer even if it was brand new today, and honestly it’s hard to be nostalgic for something I played once fourteen years ago and only remembered small bits and pieces of. People who played Voodoo Vince the first time around will have a good time rediscovering it, and platforming fans who never got a chance all those years ago get a chance at a lost console adventure that’s managed to hop its way out of obscurity.