8.4

1. JimmyWoodnut
    Aug 20, 2004
    Good interactivity and violence and difficulty but is nothing compared 2 bulders gate 2 which is even more difficult this game lacks on gameplay and thats y i gave it a 3 it can also get reeeeeaaaallllyyyy boring.
  2. MichaelC.
    Mar 14, 2008
    Nice game, except for some of the level design. Whoever thought that Thieve's Guild, level 2 was a good idea was a jerk. Dying 50+ times until you get a lucky sequence of platform drops is the worst game experience I have ever had.

#20 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#16 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. A fine RPG, very loosely based upon a simplified Dungeons & Dragons motif. The game mechanics are easy, leaving you to focus on the puzzles, the high-adrenaline battles, and the lustful visuals.
  2. Now here comes the main niggle I have with this otherwise incredible co-op game. It’s short. I mean Danny De Vito short. My friend and I did it in less than 10 hours, and we explored everywhere and killed everything.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    Shorter than the average RPG, this game should take you about 18 hours to complete but the two player co-op and the two other class characters will add to the replay value. Truly an instant classic that will be enjoyed by gamers of all persuasion.