6.1

1. Apr 24, 2020
    Really fun when playing with 4 other friends! Can lead to intense battles when waiting for extraction. It's still fun playing with random people but it doesn't match playing with friends. It has some cool customisation items, but feel there could have been some more interesting and exotic looking ones. But I'm sure in the near future with more content updates we will see more.
  2. Apr 25, 2020
    I really enjoyed yes it needs a few updates but its not terrible all the people saying 0 are fake reviews
  3. Apr 25, 2020
    If your a fan of games like Left 4 Dead which reward good team play, this game can be a lot of fun.
  4. Apr 26, 2020
    I wish I could rate games based on genre/style.. In comparison to other games I play this experience is just "ok" BUT in terms of multiplayer 1v4 style games that I've played this is actually really fun.
  5. Apr 24, 2020
    Right the matchmaking time is horrible. I waited for like 20 mins to play the Predator. And till now I didn't get to play the predator.
    Its impossible to get a match with the Predator.
    They could have done something different like offline matches with AI. I knew this would happy cos almost half civilization wants to use the predator. No surprises there.
  6. Apr 25, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Отличная игра , что бы скоротать вечерок с друзьями и почувствовать себя Джесси Вентурой) Expand
  7. Apr 26, 2020
    There are problems with the game balance in the game itself. I will say in advance that I mainly play for the Squad and do not vote for either side.

* Squad problems: 1) Matches are too fast. 15 minutes are allotted for the match, but the Squad can simply rush all the quests in 5 minutes. Yes, a predator can “facerush”, but it will not be the Predator, but the Slasher (in which the

* Squad problems:
    Yes, a predator can “facerush”, but it will not be the Predator, but the Slasher (in which the Predator will be the victim as a result).
    2) Bots are too fat. Really annoying at a half-store in the head to shoot everyone.
    3) AI is stupid. No positioning, etc., etc. They just run forward. It's boring. You can sit in the house and cut them with a knife on CD.
    4) Again AI. Periodically absolutely do not react to noise nearby. In theory, they should turn on the siren from any loud shot. This will motivate the squad to play maximum stealth.
    5) Again AI. Periodically ignores the Predator, giving preference to focus on the Order. It looks very strange when Berserk calmly jumps into the camp during the shootout and starts to drive the Detachment around the camp - while the AI ​​also shoots at the Detachment.
    6) Also, the squad needs air as a friendlifter. It is very easy to beat off from the Predator of the Teimet by throwing it with grenades and pouring it from miniguns. Really?
    7) Another annoying moment: quests triggering spawn bots. What is the point of secretly sneaking into the camp, eliminating everyone by stealth, then activating the quest and spawning bots that again provoke noise and attract the Predator? Playing solo against Predator 1x1 is very difficult in such conditions.

Solutions:
    - 1) Reduce the walking / running speed of the Voodoo.
    - 1) Increase the execution time of each of the quests.
    - 1) Increase the number of additional quests.
    - 2) Make bots thinner, but increase their number.
    - 3) Teach you how to use shelters.
    - 4) Increase the radius of reaction to noise.
    - 5) Balance AI targeting.
    - 6) Add to the Vodoo friendlifayer.
    - 7) Add the condition that if there is no alarm in the camp, then there will be no triggering spawn of agressive bots after quest.

* Predator problems:
    1) Very slow climbing, running and jumping speeds on trees, even taking into account the choice of the desired class and perks. The predator, in theory, should very quickly overtake the Detachment, play with them like a cat with mice. But in reality they barely catch up when they sprint in the sprints for the next quest.
    2) To further reduce the noise of stamping, grunting, sounds of Predator devices. The predator, again, in theory, should terrorize the squad. But in the current build, the top strategy is Berserk YOLO 1x4.
    3) Weak traps (network, trap, etc., etc.).
    4) A long matchmaking search for the Predator.

Solutions:
    - 1) Increase the mobility of the Predator in the trees (including reducing the stamina consumption for jumping, running, but not for blows).
    - 2) Decrease the volume of all moves and devices of the Predator.
    - 2) Add to the Predator the possibility of stealth from the back to kill the Squad (just like he kills bots).
    - 3) Increase difficulty / time in order to get out of the traps. Increase trap damage.
    - 4) Motivate Players more often / play more for the Squad. For example, add a multiplier to the experience when playing for the Squad.

In general, I am my vision of the game so that the matches were a little longer, exhausting and more horror for the Squad. To make it hard for a squad to win. And so that the Predator for victory would act more elegantly, and not stupidly burst in like John Cena 1x4 for the first three minutes.
    Most of the issues are solved without any new functionality, but with the usual balancing of values.
  8. Apr 24, 2020
    Just some issues in online access to the game. Graphics are fine and sound very good.
  9. Apr 24, 2020
    First things first... this isn’t a triple A game. With that being said it’s definitely worth a purchase if your a fan of the franchise. Does is it have issues? Yes. Do things maybe need more patches? Yes. But it’s still fun especially if you enjoy Friday the 13th and dead by daylight like I did. In time the developers will fix the server wait times and with the future dlc content and foxFirst things first... this isn’t a triple A game. With that being said it’s definitely worth a purchase if your a fan of the franchise. Does is it have issues? Yes. Do things maybe need more patches? Yes. But it’s still fun especially if you enjoy Friday the 13th and dead by daylight like I did. In time the developers will fix the server wait times and with the future dlc content and fox giving them the okay to use the franchise, this is fantastic for what it is. Expand
  10. Apr 24, 2020
    This is the best predator game. I've already played several matches and I'm not bored, but there is one problem, poor optimization at maximum settings.
  11. Apr 24, 2020
    This is very fun game, everything feels like ur are in the movie, hunting down the Predator or Predator chasing marines/soldiers. Very nice concept. Everyone should buy this game.
  12. Apr 26, 2020
    Very GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery GoodVery Good
  13. Apr 24, 2020
    Amazingly fun game, played several matches already, up to level 10. Predator scares the CRAP out of me when he comes after me, I run as fast as I can. The trophy collecting animation after he kills you is AWESOME! Will be playing this game for a while!
  14. Apr 24, 2020
    REALLY FUN!!! This game is a lot of fun Definitely a must buy! This game if fun to play as both Predator and the fire team
  15. Apr 24, 2020
    I am loving this game. I feel like I am in the first Predator movie. 10/10
  16. Apr 27, 2020
    This game is lots of fun. It controls really well, and it's balanced so that you go from feeling like a bad-ass special forces soldier to a cornered rat with just a few well-placed sound effects. Last night, there were four of us, armed to the teeth, backs to each other, desperately scanning the treeline and feeling like any moment could be our last. It was awesome. The graphics and soundThis game is lots of fun. It controls really well, and it's balanced so that you go from feeling like a bad-ass special forces soldier to a cornered rat with just a few well-placed sound effects. Last night, there were four of us, armed to the teeth, backs to each other, desperately scanning the treeline and feeling like any moment could be our last. It was awesome. The graphics and sound do a great job of establishing your presence in this universe. Leveling happens quickly and you will soon have enough customisation options to look terrific - as human or Predator. Updates have already reduced loading times and more will come. Give it a chance! Expand
  17. Apr 24, 2020
    Graphics could use work BUT the game play is so scary as a human, especially when you are the last person alive. Plus who doesn't want to play as predator? For 40 dollars, you get a very solid multiplayer game.
  18. Apr 25, 2020
    well . THE GAME LOOKS GOOD , PLAYS GOOD . IT TAKES SOME TIME TO PLAY AS PREDATOR BUT IS DECENT
  19. Apr 27, 2020
    New to site. If you grew up in time the movie was in theaters or loved cult following, you will totally enjoy game. To me it is like living best part of old school movie. Graphics alittle dated but the rush of not knowing when The Predator is,is amazing. Solid 8 for me.
  20. Apr 28, 2020
    Сначала плюсы: атмосфера фильма 1980 года передана отлично, графика как для меня она не плоха, русская локализация можно смеяться и плакать объяснять не буду.
    Теперь минусы: карты приедаются за час поиск игры достаточно длинный, оптимизация игры это тот ещё кромешный ад. Я думаю что добавление новых карт пойдёт игре на пользу, ну и оптимизацию нужно подтянуть и игра сразу же преобразиться.
    Моя оценка 9/10
  21. May 1, 2020
    I think it’s a great game. It’s a been rough as of now, but it has really high potential and I’ve been playing it for hours and hours in end. Really enjoy it. Once they fix some problems like UI changes and such, I may give it a higher rating, but I enjoy it a lot. And not to mention, there’s a lot of content customization wise. But the maps are underwhelming. But I firmly believe thatI think it’s a great game. It’s a been rough as of now, but it has really high potential and I’ve been playing it for hours and hours in end. Really enjoy it. Once they fix some problems like UI changes and such, I may give it a higher rating, but I enjoy it a lot. And not to mention, there’s a lot of content customization wise. But the maps are underwhelming. But I firmly believe that will change in the coming months. Really proud of Illfonic and living the game. (I’m a level 100 at the game FYI) Expand
  22. May 9, 2020
    Really loving it. A great game for predator fans and casual gamers. This game is out for a few weeks, but the updates are great.
  23. Apr 28, 2020
    Game is really a 7 but I wanna balance out the haters. I'm a huge predator fan as I grew up on the original two films. And if you love those movies this is the best game to make you feel like your playing those movies. Games framerate will crap out when it's chaotic but it's very fun and has a good progression system.
  24. Apr 25, 2020
    Great time so far. Graphics are ok but the missions and the sense that the Predator is around makes it tense and exciting. A must buy!
  25. Apr 27, 2020
    Imagine if this game was AAA game, Unfortunately Sony does not take this IP seriously.
    But this game has some fun though.
  26. Apr 28, 2020
    This is a niche game that I find very fun. I have been playing in more than MW and RDR2 lately. It is a unique game that will not appeal to the general masses the same way that Call of Duty does. I have been able to join matches as a predator in 3- 5 minutes and as a fire-team in 10- 25 seconds on PS4 in NA. The quality of the game is great for a budget title at $39.99 USD. It is notThis is a niche game that I find very fun. I have been playing in more than MW and RDR2 lately. It is a unique game that will not appeal to the general masses the same way that Call of Duty does. I have been able to join matches as a predator in 3- 5 minutes and as a fire-team in 10- 25 seconds on PS4 in NA. The quality of the game is great for a budget title at $39.99 USD. It is not fair to expect it to be at the same level as one of the major AAA franchises. The only thing keeping my score at an 8 is the lack of variety in game modes. I look forward to seeing what new games this developer releases. Expand
  27. Apr 29, 2020
    Game that recalls the great first film
    If you play it with your friends, it will give you hours and hours of fun!
  28. Apr 25, 2020
    It was pretty good. Load times were bad. Game itself was somewhat bare (few maps and objectives), but the gameplay was great as both the soldier and predator. Hopefully more content in the future.
  29. Apr 27, 2020
    играл месяц назад в бесплатную бета версию,и могу сказать что единственная проблема Хищника это цена вопроса,20-25 баксов иду прямо сейчас и покупаю,40...еще подумаю но эту игру я точно хочу иметь у себя на ps4.Разрабы однозначно старались нет ощущения халтуры недоделки и прочего.Графика это отдельная тема,она как будто на кассетах из90х,не знаю хорошо это или плохо.Геймплей и сеттинг мнеиграл месяц назад в бесплатную бета версию,и могу сказать что единственная проблема Хищника это цена вопроса,20-25 баксов иду прямо сейчас и покупаю,40...еще подумаю но эту игру я точно хочу иметь у себя на ps4.Разрабы однозначно старались нет ощущения халтуры недоделки и прочего.Графика это отдельная тема,она как будто на кассетах из90х,не знаю хорошо это или плохо.Геймплей и сеттинг мне зашли,для меня это важнее графония.Жаль что многие ставят низкие оценки из-за долгого поиска соперников и графики уровня ps vr, студия все же не может позволить себе тратить десятки миллионов баксов на одну лишь графику.На мнение критиков не обращайте внимания,им просто не завезли ранний релиз и они вынуждены играть вместе со всеми(элита обижена).10/10 заслуженная оценка безо всяких натяжек от меня Expand
  30. Apr 27, 2020
    Thanks for making a PvP game that isn't another battle Royal! This game is fresh, fun and doesn't try to reach the kids that play battle Royal games. There are some interesting classes and weapons, different missions PvE and most important a Predator controlled by a player hunting your ass all the time. I am having a blast, it feels like some old school PvP. It does need more polishing,Thanks for making a PvP game that isn't another battle Royal! This game is fresh, fun and doesn't try to reach the kids that play battle Royal games. There are some interesting classes and weapons, different missions PvE and most important a Predator controlled by a player hunting your ass all the time. I am having a blast, it feels like some old school PvP. It does need more polishing, especially giving the players something to achieve apart from wining the match. Expand
  31. Apr 28, 2020
    Super jeu qui ce fait ramasser uniquement accause de sa beta qui etait pas super . Ils ont toute reglé leur probleme avec 2 patch . Le jeu est vraiment bien maintenant . Ne vous fiez pas aux fameux trolls qui bash 99.9% des jeux maintenant
  32. May 20, 2020
    Bri. lli. ant. The critics are incredibly dumb. Could it have done with two more months in the oven? Yes. But it is great.
  33. Apr 24, 2020
    It is really good game the graphics just need to be upgraded , but apart from that the game is fantastic
  34. Apr 27, 2020
    Very fun experience, there are some long wait times for playing with predator though (up to 5-6 maybe even 7 minutes). Overall the shooting is great, not call of duty great but still really great, very smooth mechanics and only a few bugs (3 days after launch). Playing as predator is of course very polished. There are only 3 maps though and the support for azerty keyboards is poor, you canVery fun experience, there are some long wait times for playing with predator though (up to 5-6 maybe even 7 minutes). Overall the shooting is great, not call of duty great but still really great, very smooth mechanics and only a few bugs (3 days after launch). Playing as predator is of course very polished. There are only 3 maps though and the support for azerty keyboards is poor, you can change your keybindings but not your movement keys for some weird reason. Besides that this game is amazing, a must buy if you like co-op, shooter or action, fast-paced games. Of course if you are a predator fan this is a must buy too. The graphics are amazing and again the mechanics are smooth. I'm going to be playing this game regularly with my friends, amazing experience. 9 out of 10. Expand
  35. Apr 27, 2020
    Just a ton of fun either playing as Predator and FT. First day may have had some slower times, but that's fixed and people keep getting better and playing the game on both sides. Matches are getting intense, and always different! Even if you're not a fan of the movies this is recommended for hours of fun
  36. Apr 28, 2020
    If you are a big fun of predator movies like me you Will love this game Just i did.... Only the feeling im having the predator with thermal vision, cloaking hidding in the trees and take trophies its supercool....the game have some problems yes, but with upcoming updates New skins from predator movies New maps its a 10/10.
  37. Apr 28, 2020
    Took a bit of a chance on this one. Though I more than got my money's worth from Ilfonic's last release (Friday the 13th), I wasn't sure how well they would manage another game with a similar multiplayer setup, but with traditional FPS elements.

For a studio that has nowhere near the resources of a title like Modern Warfare, the FPS combat is pretty effective and rewarding. They've

They've also played to their strengths, using music and sound design to immerse you in the atmosphere of the original 1987 film. The Predator player has the option to gain HP by killing NPCs, and hearing a distant scream among the other (brilliantly done) rain-forest sounds, while your team is transversing the map, is very effective.

I haven't had a chance to play as the Predator yet, but given the results of the matches I've played over the last 24hrs, it appears pretty well balanced. Hopefully the player-base stays solid.

If anyone picks it up and wants to team-up, give me a shout (PSN ID: TheThirdMan42)
  38. May 1, 2020
    Best Predator game. I recommend to try out with your friends. This game is entertaining, and have Something that nowadays games hasnt - vibe.
    Illfonic constantly updating the game (the game is out around 1 week and there were 3 updates so far)
    Keep up the good work Illfonic!
  39. May 3, 2020
    I think it is marvelously thrilling. If it gets support and continues to grow it can get the succes the formula deserves.
  40. May 7, 2020
    This has the potential to be one of my favorite games of all time. There are some issues as far as content goes but even with what's here the gameplay loop is incredibly satisfying. I made an account just to review this game. It could really use a few more maps, more cosmetics, and more weapons but there is enough. I know they plan to add more I just hope licensing isn't an issue at anyThis has the potential to be one of my favorite games of all time. There are some issues as far as content goes but even with what's here the gameplay loop is incredibly satisfying. I made an account just to review this game. It could really use a few more maps, more cosmetics, and more weapons but there is enough. I know they plan to add more I just hope licensing isn't an issue at any point as far as them being able to support it more in the future. There are framerate issues and the occasional bug but so far I have found my experience to be enjoyable and rewarding. Expand
  41. Jun 6, 2020
    One of the best video games I've ever played. This game will always keep you on your toes when playing both predator and fireteam. As a personal Predator fan I really enjoy all the references to the movies. I also like how predator isn't invincible he can be easily killed by fireteam if your not careful. There is a ton of content i this game and now they have released a fan favoriteOne of the best video games I've ever played. This game will always keep you on your toes when playing both predator and fireteam. As a personal Predator fan I really enjoy all the references to the movies. I also like how predator isn't invincible he can be easily killed by fireteam if your not careful. There is a ton of content i this game and now they have released a fan favorite character dutch ( Arnold Schwarzenegger ) A special weapon and a special knife for A low price of 7.00 us dollars or 6.20 €. The only problem I have is that this game as a absurdly long que for the predator. In conclusion I think this game is a must have for hardcore fans and people new to the franchise Expand
  42. Jul 10, 2020
    If you're playing with friends and like the movies this game is a great amount of fun. Less so if you're playing solo.
    In an ideal world there would be more content in game, More maps, New missions, More gadgets or skills to help you defeat the Predator. But its a very Enjoyable game IF you're willing to overlook the few negatives (Visuals,Game Balance,Unable to be Predator while in a party).
  43. Aug 28, 2020
    Predator Hunting Grounds is a flawed yet incredibly fun & addictive Asymmetric Multiplayer game. As a word of warning beforehand, on lower end PCs & Base PS4s it may run poorly in places, including frame drops & the like, on higher end PCs & PS4 Pros the overall experience on a technical level is much improved.

But past all that is perhaps one of the best, if not the best Asymmetric

But past all that is perhaps one of the best, if not the best Asymmetric Multiplayer experiences you can currently find on the market, with incredibly fun & arcade-y Fireteam gameplay that feels much more casual & fun oriented than some contemporary FPS works like the COD franchise, and is MUCH improved with buddies I might add, playing as the Humans in this will have you chuckling away as you relive classic Predator moments from the human perspective & of course often attempt to get to the choppa whilst fighting against an agile, technologically advanced hunter from the stars...

Which brings us to the Predator. The REAL meat of the game. This is where the game truly shines, playing as the Predator themselves, with perhaps the most fun movement & combat the titular alien hunter has ever had on a video game front. You are agile, stealthy, hard-hitting yet still all so vulnerable and you WILL be cut down like swiss cheese if caught or rushing head on against superior numbers & overwhelming firepower, which the Fireteam humans possess & more. Playing as the Predator takes the game from a simple, arcade-y yet reliably fun FPS with an Asymmetric twist as the humans to a tactical game of cat & mouse where both sides possess great strengths & heavy weaknesses of their own. If you are picking this game up at all, and certainly if you lack the buddies to play Fireteam with, you MUST try out being the Pred first & foremost.

It should also be noted that the Free Update & DLC support has been exceptional, with very cheap & fun DLC characters released periodically since launch and a HEAP of new weapons & gear for both sides added in alongside constant balancing adjustments to keep the game fresh, and there is more on the way which certainly looks promising and will continue to help the initial lack of content the game suffered from at Launch. The game deserves to be supported & allowed to grow, especially if you are a Predator fan. I certainly got my money worth out of it at least.

So in the end to sum it up. A flawed but ultimately fun & addictive game that has received great support both free & paid from its developers since Launch and has a heap of potential yet to be reaped. Nothing new or groundbreaking, not the best game you'll play this year, but a game with a lot of heart & ambition behind it and one that can be fun to pop in whenever.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 60 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 14, 2020
    Predator: Hunting Grounds is difficult to advise even the most loyal fans of the franchise. The game is not worth your time, even if it will be distributed on a PS Plus subscription or sold at a huge discount. It is almost impossible to get pleasure here. Terrible graphics, unbalanced gameplay, poorly developed mechanics and broken matchmaking leave only a deep sense of frustration.
  2. CD-Action
    Jun 25, 2020
    There are no surprises here. If you are looking for a hail of lead, you will find a drizzle at most. Plus inexplicable performance issues on the console. [07/2020, p.68]
  3. Jun 18, 2020
    Since it’s a multiplayer-only title with exactly one mode, Hunting Grounds was clearly banking on the strength of its premise. Failing that, there’s just not much to it, and players will have seen everything there is to see after just a few matches. Maybe we should take this as a signal to stop trying to make Predator games a thing — if this didn’t work, I’m doubtful that anything will.