4.6

1. Aug 12, 2018
    Hugely mediocre, Dont expect Bioshock or a pleasant experience. But the two things that made me drop the score so low is the loading and framerates. Before the game even starts and you load it up, you have to wait through a loading screen, that is to get to the main menu. THEN you have to sit through another loading screen when you "start game". Happily now you just have to face terribleHugely mediocre, Dont expect Bioshock or a pleasant experience. But the two things that made me drop the score so low is the loading and framerates. Before the game even starts and you load it up, you have to wait through a loading screen, that is to get to the main menu. THEN you have to sit through another loading screen when you "start game". Happily now you just have to face terrible framerate drops and a world that the DEVS seem like they are trying to ruin with bad gameplay.

Was played on a PS4 pro, and even with average graphics its just janky.

The combat is just bad, the crafting system is half assed, and its far too easy to just stealth everyone because the enemies are as dumb pig poop. The inventory is a cluttered mess of tabs and looks terrible.

AVOID, especially at the laughable price these people want for it. Never buying from these devs again.
  2. Aug 17, 2018
    We Happy Few is not an awful game. It has an interesting narrative spanning three separate characters with some enjoyable survival gameplay aspects. However, this game should not be sold at a full price point of £50. Nothing has justified this to me and it would be just fine at around £20-£30. The game also feels very slow making We Happy Few feel so empty. Unless this game gets some kindWe Happy Few is not an awful game. It has an interesting narrative spanning three separate characters with some enjoyable survival gameplay aspects. However, this game should not be sold at a full price point of £50. Nothing has justified this to me and it would be just fine at around £20-£30. The game also feels very slow making We Happy Few feel so empty. Unless this game gets some kind of patch, this is not worth your money or your time. Expand
  3. Aug 12, 2018
    I actually really like this game so far. It’s quirky and fun. I like something a bit different and I think the devs have made an effort to produce such a game. Also, I was born in 1960 so I do remember the later half of that decade. I know it’s an alternative reality, but it’s still quite nostalgic. For instance, I do remember that the spectre of the Second World War was still prevalentI actually really like this game so far. It’s quirky and fun. I like something a bit different and I think the devs have made an effort to produce such a game. Also, I was born in 1960 so I do remember the later half of that decade. I know it’s an alternative reality, but it’s still quite nostalgic. For instance, I do remember that the spectre of the Second World War was still prevalent in the 60’s and the developers have woven that mind set into the game in quite a clever manner. I love the very British characterisations especially the bobbies and the elderly “dads army” soldiers. Also love the way Arther apologises as he chokes people unconscious. Great fun. Expand
  4. Aug 11, 2018
    The only thing this game has going for it is the art direction and world. The gameplay is clunky and broken way too often, not too mention the game runs around 20fps on my ps4 slim. I'm finding it difficult to be engaged in the story when my means to interacting with said story is being hindered by mundane broken gameplay and poor performance. This is the last time I play another GearboxThe only thing this game has going for it is the art direction and world. The gameplay is clunky and broken way too often, not too mention the game runs around 20fps on my ps4 slim. I'm finding it difficult to be engaged in the story when my means to interacting with said story is being hindered by mundane broken gameplay and poor performance. This is the last time I play another Gearbox title, it is the same typical experience from them every time. Expand
  5. Aug 12, 2018
    I haven't been this disappointed since ps4's servers last went down. We Happy Few's name must be referring to the publishers and devs fleecing all of the intrigued masses for money. What was a promising idea and admittedly pretty environment gave way to lackluster "go here with a shopping list" quests, and samey areas. At least the two styles I could get to.

The slog was made even worse

The slog was made even worse by no less than 20 crashes, 3 completely unplayable bugged side quests, 20 fps on a ps4 pro, and a culmination to the bug filled straw that broke the camels back making the game unfinishable early in the story. The game boasts having two other characters; I'm left unconvinced. The only thing good about the bugged story quest is I could finally stop playing this misery simulator. Ironic, given the game is based around false happiness pills which leaves you feeling like rubbish after.

If I were Gearbox, I would be utterly ashamed my name was on this. If I were Compulsion, I'd install showers in the office and not have anyone leave until it were fixed. And if I were myself on the day I bought it, I'd mug myself. Would still have experienced the misery and suffering of trying to get this to work and I'd still have my $60.

Score: 1 point out of ten for the idea, one for the visuals, and one for the laughs it gave when it did work, followed shortly by a crash. Toodles!
  6. Aug 12, 2018
    We Happy Few
    Lovely Day for it
    When we happy few was first shown off, it was basically being sold as a survival based game set in a creepy procedurally generated word. But since then this game has drastically changed The world is still procedurally generated, but the game is completely with a fully fleshed out 23 hour long campaign and plenty of side quests to extend this time..
    We Happy Few
    Lovely Day for it
    Throughotu this campaign youll be playing as 3 characters all seeking to escape in an alternate reality post world war 2 world during the mid 1960s, first is Arthur, hesa very balanced character.. his 12 hour or so long campaign is probably the most enjoyable, but youre in a eutopian world where you go off your joy.. a drug that takes away all emotion other than happiness, when you go off you begin to remember.. your past.. your brother.. its then you realize you need to escape… so youre off on a ourney to do just that.. the thing is.. being off your joy makes you suspicious, so oyull have to fake your way through town and occasionnaly pop a joy to get through downer detectors…
    This world feels very much like a bioshock meets dishonoredworld.. you feel as though you have just as much freedom…
    At first we happy few is at a near masterpiece level
    The world is so creepy and intriguing to explore… within the first couple of horus I found myself in an abandond home with creepy music box music playing, and epty crib.. toys on the bed, I found a home where a couple hung themselves together… a table set up for tea alice in wonderland style
    I was absolutely enthralled and intruged.. disturbed and curious…
    Sadly though this attention to detail and world building quickly completely evaporates…
    going through these abandoned world is so earie at first, there would be moments I would stop and have to tell somebody about it or share a picture.. but by time you get to the first town… this is completely gone… the game turns into busy work fetch questing…
    The experience you have in the world of We Happy Few depends on your difficutly.. there is an option to customize your difficulty, I hose to kep survival and combat on easy, but I kept suspicion on normal.. I wanted to be immersed and get the intended experience of the world without having to worry about eating or sleeping.. but having to fit in to stop suspicion is where things can get super annoying.. plenty of chases through the streets and hiding on benches and in trashcans..
    There is a skill tree though to unlock perks and make towns a little less frustrating.. these are rewarded to you by completing story quests as well as sidequests.. and you can build up to the townpeople just accepting youre someone that runs around without them wanting to fight you because of it..
    But Arthurs act is the most complete feeling… there a lot of missions here where youll be in buildings, sneaking around.. taking out enemies, gathering materials, getting costumes to blend in.. its all a nice ballanece before youre challenged with the final 2 acts of the game…
    First up is Sally.. her story is around 6 to 8 hours and runs parallel to arthurs story, so you will meet eachother with a different perspective from both ends…
    Here theres an added challenge of taking care of a child, as youre completing tasks you will have to come back home, feed the baby and hold it or every hour a found of weight is added to your carring copacisty making it difficult for you to carry items and weapons… this is een more challenging because sallys act is very heavy on crafting… all three characters can craft… but the focus is really here for this story.. so many cool moments in her story though, so it was worth getting through even though it was infuriating.. .she cant fight with anything other than super light weapons but has the most hostile enemies out of all three stories, the havng to take care of a baby thing is annoying too when trying to gather crafting components, and finally in ollies chapter you have an insane weapon that does the highestdamage possible… this is a 3 -4 hour long father daughter story and is the sweetest and funniest story of the 3 and concludes the entire story of we happy few, no sequel bating.. this game has an end…
    his added challenge though is you have to manage your blood sugar level… food and honey super important here.. its quite challenging at first balancing the too as running around with low blood sugar cuts your health in half…
    But all 3 have a different skill tree…
    Ollie also isn’t able to blend in and be accepted like Arthur and sally…. So its basically impossible to sell items at shops… you literally cant walk through a town without dozens of enemies constanly wanting to fight you.. its super frustrating but again super worth it for the story..
    Which is what sumerizes we happy few perfectly.. worth it for the story…
  7. Aug 18, 2018
    Just your typical, not ready for release, trash. Bug filled empty chore world, with some of the worse ai, to go along with constant frame rate drops, yet more greedy b grade devs want full price for this trash. I’m one of the happy few, because thankfully I didn’t have to pay to play this pile of crud.
  8. Aug 11, 2018
    I really wanted to like this game. It has a few original ideas, and the overall game clearly had a lot of potential, but it's somewhat ruined by gameplay mechanics that leave a lot to be desired, coupled with highly unpredictable AI (not in a good sense), and an almost constant need to replenish food/water/sleep, that seemed intriguing at first, but quickly starts feeling like a chore.I really wanted to like this game. It has a few original ideas, and the overall game clearly had a lot of potential, but it's somewhat ruined by gameplay mechanics that leave a lot to be desired, coupled with highly unpredictable AI (not in a good sense), and an almost constant need to replenish food/water/sleep, that seemed intriguing at first, but quickly starts feeling like a chore. Speaking of chores, a good amount of the optional quests are fetch-quests, and they're the old-school type of fetch quests that will likely bore you to death, whether you're a completionist or not. I did enjoy some of the optional quests in We Happy Few. Especially the ones that encouraged exploration that weren't all about picking things up and bringing them back to the quest-giver. Certain optional quest were actually refreshingly original and interesting. However, like with many other things, the overall quality in this respect was unfortunately sub-par to what I had expected from this game.

Again, I really wanted to like We Happy Few, but it has a bit too many fundamental shortcomings and clearly wasn't play-tested or polished enough to iron out the many kinks that drag it down. Another minor annoyance was that I ran into quite a few graphical bugs that made NPCs get stuck to the ground, or buildings disappear completely for brief periods of time. They didn't bother me too much, but they can be quite frustrating in certain situations.

A well-designed stealth mechanic punishes you when you make mistakes, but the stealth detection of the NPCs in this game is simply too inconsistent, and it's definitely not a good feeling when it seems like you've been detected because the game had a sudden "hiccup" for no apparent reason. Stealthing around can be fun at times, but the occasional frustration of being spotted for something that's completely out of your power, can ruin one's entire experience of the game. And don't get me started on the clustered inventory and crafting feature that they clearly forgot about while they were adding a thousand useless things for you to meaninglessly fill up your inventory with. Inventory management of this level is not fun. It's not my idea of fun, at least. We Happy Few is not an outright bad game by any means, but it lacks the polish necessary to qualify as a truly good game, in my book.

I feel a bit bad for criticizing a game that a crew of indie developers clearly put a lot of love and effort into making with their attention to the finer details that triple A devs tend to not care much about. I appreciate that "little bit extra". I do wish they'd spent more time polishing the more substantial mechanics, though. The world of We Happy Few would have been so much more memorable if the world wasn't quite as large and barren, but felt more cohesive and motivating towards progress from start till finish. It's really unfortunate that the main issue of the game often feeling like a chore, overshadows an interesting story and concept that could have been so much more. Even a blind person can see that it has tons of potential.

Don't get me wrong, I had a good time during certain points in this game. The voice acting is very good, and I found the story and premise interesting, although it's hampered by awful pacing and a pretty massive, charming world that sadly doesn't quite compensate for the vast amounts of barren land and and unnecessarily frustrating trips to the nearest wells. The final, overall impression left quite a lot to be desired, and I genuinely wish they had polished the game a bit more before releasing it. At least, I learned not to mindlessly spend another £60 on an overly ambitious, crowd-funded game. That's not intended as an insult towards the developer, but rather my mistake of having too high expectations towards their product.
  9. Aug 11, 2018
    We Happy Few is a great game, but it has its serious issues. There's an amazing, unforgettable experience here, but unfortunately, it's tampered with game-breaking bugs, grindy gameplay, an empty open world, and bare bones combat. If you can see past its flaws and put in the time like I did, however, you will find a worthy game of your time. The only problem is that you need to be on aWe Happy Few is a great game, but it has its serious issues. There's an amazing, unforgettable experience here, but unfortunately, it's tampered with game-breaking bugs, grindy gameplay, an empty open world, and bare bones combat. If you can see past its flaws and put in the time like I did, however, you will find a worthy game of your time. The only problem is that you need to be on a little Joy beforehand. Expand
  10. Aug 16, 2018
    Buried in this game is a nifty concept, but it gets bogged down by a slew of bugs and crashes. The developers have had three years to work on this game, and for it to release in a broken state is inexcusable. The only reason it's not a zero is the neat art direction and concept, but if your game doesn't work, your game sucks. I will not "wait for a patch" because you've already had yearsBuried in this game is a nifty concept, but it gets bogged down by a slew of bugs and crashes. The developers have had three years to work on this game, and for it to release in a broken state is inexcusable. The only reason it's not a zero is the neat art direction and concept, but if your game doesn't work, your game sucks. I will not "wait for a patch" because you've already had years to fix everything. Expand
  11. Aug 13, 2018
    another indie game with some potential and big promises but only a little to give at the end . performance and graphics are really poor , combat is just terrible . everything i ever hoped for this game is falling apart real quick ! i cant say that has anything at all to do with bioshock or anything similar .
  12. Aug 17, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The only reason this is even a 2 is that the voice acting and concept are so good. This game is truly awful. I'm not the type to get bogged down by little glitches, random animations, textures popping in and out, that kind of thing does not bother me at all. This has CONSTANT crashes and game breaking glitches, freezes and crashes that cannot in any way lead to a good experience with this game.

During my first try I braved all the massive crashes and glitches to get all the way to the beginning of Act 2, where it promptly glitched, went insane (characters popping out of thin air inside my house, my inventory disappearing right before my eyes, not being able to interact with anything, it just went nuts) and crashed. Upon rebooting, I got a lovely black screen saying the data was corrupted, then it erased my entire playthrough. When I tried to delete it from my system it actually crashed the system software! So I did everything I could, updated everything, re downloaded, ran a barebones game with NO manual saves (as this game can crash even when idling in the background.) no subtitles, actually stopping right where standing when it auto saves, then quitting to main menu and closing the whole application when finishing a session.

I FINALLY got back to Act 2. Which is awful. Love that the only female character is literally the worst stereotype possible. Petite, weak (can't even use a frying pan as a weapon because it's too heavy. Wtf?) has to seduce every man to get what she wants and cooks and cleans to take care of the byproduct of her many affairs, I found I hated her character and lost all interest in even the story. Which is good, because all the things you need to progress in her tale randomly disappear from her inventory, whether kept on you, dropped, or put in storage, never to be found on the map. I don't know how this game got ANY good reviews. It's trash and I'm currently seeking a refund. Wish I could get back the time wasted.
  13. Nov 14, 2018
    Das dystopische We Happy Few malt eine unangenehme alternative Realität: In einem 60er-Jahre-England haben die Nazis den Krieg gewonnen und aus Großbritannien einen repressiven Inselstaat gemacht. Regierungstreu stapfen seine grinsenden Bewohner voll auf der Gutelaunedroge Joy durch rauschbunte Städte. Wer seine Medizin nicht schluckt oder sonstwie ausbricht, wird von Bobbys und bravenDas dystopische We Happy Few malt eine unangenehme alternative Realität: In einem 60er-Jahre-England haben die Nazis den Krieg gewonnen und aus Großbritannien einen repressiven Inselstaat gemacht. Regierungstreu stapfen seine grinsenden Bewohner voll auf der Gutelaunedroge Joy durch rauschbunte Städte. Wer seine Medizin nicht schluckt oder sonstwie ausbricht, wird von Bobbys und braven Bürgern zu Tode geprügelt. In drei separat erzählten Storysträngen spielt Ihr hintereinander den Zensor Arthur, seine Ex-Freundin Sally oder den alten Schulfreund Ollie. Alle finden irgendwann zueinander und kooperieren für eine bessere Welt. Minimal unterschiedlich, ist das Gameplay im Kern immer gleich: Wie in Dishonored – Die Maske des Zorns entscheidet Ihr stets zwischen Stealth und Action, wobei beides durch miese Bugs und eine noch schlechtere Künstliche Intelligenz gerne mal zum Teufel geht. Trotzdem motiviert das wunderbar britische We Happy Few durch seine schön gestaltete zufallsgenerierte Open-World, die vielen oft lustigen Sidequests und den enormen Umfang. Nur den für den Final Release ohnehin abgespeckten Survivalpart des ehemaligen Early-Access-Spiels hätten die Entwickler von Compulsion Games getrost weglassen können. Expand
  14. Nov 21, 2018
    I adore this game, particularly its indicative yet thought provoking concept and story. In my opinion, the somewhat mediocre controls compliment the game in a positive way, making this possibly the only time that poor controls actually improve a game. The sidequests are original and addictive, and any found lore feels satisfying and very interesting.
  15. Dec 25, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Unlike what most people are writing, This game is AMAZING! shoenoisseur This game. #WeHappyFew is so UNDER-RATED it makes me sad. I just want to put this post out there for everyone who probably saw the game but overlooked it. The game is very reminiscent of Bioshock meets Dishonored with an even darker twist. It has got the ugly truth of today's society - reliance on drugs.

At one point in the game, you find a village where some people were being purposely given "bad batches" of the antidepressant 'Joy', which instead of helping them feel better, it damaged them, making them incapable of getting the relief that 'Joy' gives them. The Government in the game even goes as far as gentrifying the inhabitants who are immune to 'Joy', forcing them into Ghettos.

Sounds pretty real doesn't it?
    The game sets place in an alternate version of Britain post WWI or II. The Germans, instead, having conquered Britain and seizing control over society, force the civilians to take a Pills, and turn over their freedom of choice.

With a beautiful story, I am still progressing through the game.
  16. Feb 12, 2019
    Even Though we happy few has a boring and dull world, and mediocre gameplay. The game is great, in the random gen streets in both the garden district and the village. It is all boring, the same roads, same people, same things. It is bland and tasteless. But the parts that the devs put detail and attention into the areas. Makes those certain areas very special. And the game has other strongEven Though we happy few has a boring and dull world, and mediocre gameplay. The game is great, in the random gen streets in both the garden district and the village. It is all boring, the same roads, same people, same things. It is bland and tasteless. But the parts that the devs put detail and attention into the areas. Makes those certain areas very special. And the game has other strong points, like an amazing story and atmosphere. And the best soundtrack i have ever heard come out of a game. Expand
  17. Aug 17, 2018
    It seems like I'm one of the titular happy few who've enjoyed Compulsion Games' second project. However, it's a smile that's waning as I look back after finishing the campaign.

We Happy Few is enjoyable at parts for it's very well written story and presentation, however, gameplay wise it seems like Compulsion decided to change very little after seeing people's responses toward the disastrous and boring Early Access version. The survival mechanics as well as it's procedural generation level design were huge red flags and have remained so - their implementation in the game slows the experience down at best and is otherwise downright broken at it's worst.

Their are three acts - Arthur, Sally and finally Ollie. Arthur's is by far the best and the longest. Sally's campaign is the worst by far, as her quests are extremely boring and her main survival mechanic (which I won't spoil) is way too inconvenient at times. Ollie's comes close to being as bad as Sally's but is only better by a small margin with a much more interesting story arc, and the benefit of his main survival quirk being easily manageable once enough supplies are in your hands. Either way, it sure does feel like Sally and Ollie's campaigns were last minute throw-ins for the developer to pad out the game a couple more hours. It would have been more interesting if their stories actually intersected and jumped us from character to character, instead of simply having you finish one's story to unlock the next.

The PS4 version is playable, thankfully, which is why I even picked up the game on Day 1. However, the game is poorly optimized, a fault of both Compulsion and publisher Gearbox. The product should've been delayed, especially for PC as I hear of more bugs and crashes occurring on there instead of console - although I've had my fair share of 5 crashes on my first playthrough.

We Happy Few was enjoyable, though I highly disagree with it's $60 price tag, especially in it's current condition. $40 should've been enough but Gearbox most likely pushed Compulsion into this direction for a console release. Some will hate this game no matter what for it's survival mechanics and that's more than fair. But if you're willing to push past that as well as some clunky combat and occasional buggy performance, their is a lot to like here. I'm disappointed for sure but I'd be damned if I didn't say I'm looking forward to whatever project Compulsion Games tackles next.
  18. Jan 7, 2019
    The most unfortunate thing about this game is you can see there is potential, story, idea and the world is combined to conceive something special set in UK 60's Funk style and bizarre hair dos but the game is simply as of right now is broken it needed a lot more time to get it to a running state, fighting system is most of the time annoying and you can tell from your first fight the gameThe most unfortunate thing about this game is you can see there is potential, story, idea and the world is combined to conceive something special set in UK 60's Funk style and bizarre hair dos but the game is simply as of right now is broken it needed a lot more time to get it to a running state, fighting system is most of the time annoying and you can tell from your first fight the game asks you to stealth instead which is not bad. if you must play it, wait for an 80% price drop which am sure it will come very shortly. Expand
  19. Aug 26, 2018
    I really like this game, throughout my time with the game it always felt like i was playing Bioshock just in a British setting, which I think the game nails when it comes to the atmosphere of the game, the game is fun to play. One thing to note with my play-through is that while I've noticed other people talk about a lot of glitches and frame rate drops with their copies, I actually didn'tI really like this game, throughout my time with the game it always felt like i was playing Bioshock just in a British setting, which I think the game nails when it comes to the atmosphere of the game, the game is fun to play. One thing to note with my play-through is that while I've noticed other people talk about a lot of glitches and frame rate drops with their copies, I actually didn't really experience that at all except for slight pop in of some items here and there, and some people clipping into walls, the game takes about 20-40 hours to complete with all 3 characters in the game, which mainly depends on what you decide to do in the game like if you want to do side missions or not, One thing i wish would have not been changed in the game is the survival side of it, they've somewhat streamlined it to be somewhat more simple, but that isn't really a bad thing, overall it's a great game to have fun and play around with, so, when you can, get this game, and while you wait why don't you take some Joy Expand
  20. Sep 13, 2018
    I feel like this game tried to be an alternate version of 'BioShock', but failed. The story was OK and somewhat original considering now-a-day creativity., the graphics were cartoony and to be honest subpar. The gameplay was meh, nothing new or special with FPS', and the skill web and special attributes options were average at best. By far the worst part of this game is the loading times.I feel like this game tried to be an alternate version of 'BioShock', but failed. The story was OK and somewhat original considering now-a-day creativity., the graphics were cartoony and to be honest subpar. The gameplay was meh, nothing new or special with FPS', and the skill web and special attributes options were average at best. By far the worst part of this game is the loading times. I think one time it was literally 3 minutes before the game loaded initially. Kind of unnaceptable considering this game doesn't merit lonnnng loading times with unspectacular gameplay. The game looks cool, but its really not! Expand
  21. Aug 18, 2018
    This game gives a vast and gripping open-world and has array of character development it is sort of a very cartoony/semi-realistic looking game which find to be very unique but in terms of how it develops the story is very intriguing.
    This game when it comes to quality is quite poor because there are so many glitches and everything seems clunky but I would recommend picking this up after a price drop because the story almost makes up for the bad mechanics
  22. Sep 7, 2018
    At first the game was definitely intruiging but as the game progressed, frame rates dropped so hard it could have cause a seizure. The game continued to crash every 30 minutes and was just no fun to redo over and over and over again. Do not pay fuil value for this game. I was lucky enough to trade it back in within a week and got my money/value back out of it. I wouldn't pay more than 25$At first the game was definitely intruiging but as the game progressed, frame rates dropped so hard it could have cause a seizure. The game continued to crash every 30 minutes and was just no fun to redo over and over and over again. Do not pay fuil value for this game. I was lucky enough to trade it back in within a week and got my money/value back out of it. I wouldn't pay more than 25$ canadian for this game. Expand
  23. May 16, 2019
    This game disappointed me. It had an interesting story up until the first chapter ended. Then it went all downhill from there. The missions felt to padded out and so did the story. It’s and interesting concept that should have been developed by a different studio.
  24. Jun 9, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I like this game. Its not perfect and have seen few crashes. Its not easy and you need to use your brain. It cant be played like gta. World is very twisted and funny. It have some problems but its not too difficult in cities (like some reviews say) if youre not stupid. This game is not for everyone but if you like challenge,humour and not afraid to do some missions few times just test for yourself. Expand

1. Oct 2, 2018
    Overall, there are some incredible ideas in We Happy Few‘s dystopian world, but the tedious gameplay gave me the feeling that a project like this has more potential as a story-driven adventure in a more compact world. With greater focus on its excellent narrative, sound and visuals, and an addition of moral choices, it would rise above the unsatisfying mixed-genre affair that it currently is.
  2. Sep 17, 2018
    The ideas of power, giving in to hegemonic cycles just to feel safe, and other gameplay systems are unfortunately overshadowed by the technical hiccups found in the game's software. It's a shame, because this game could have been good.
  3. Sep 7, 2018
    We Happy Few is an ambitious title with an interesting premise but it fails to deliver on the things that make a video game fun to play.