4.3

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 24, 2022
    It is a disgrace how M2H and Blackmill Games disrespected Slovenians by completely ignoring us and our history of being constantly attacked, killed, genocided and tried to be deleted from history by every neighbouring nation, especially also Italy. One does not simply rename all geography Slovene names into Italian names because it seams more convenient for marketing! This just shows howIt is a disgrace how M2H and Blackmill Games disrespected Slovenians by completely ignoring us and our history of being constantly attacked, killed, genocided and tried to be deleted from history by every neighbouring nation, especially also Italy. One does not simply rename all geography Slovene names into Italian names because it seams more convenient for marketing! This just shows how stupidly ignorant and disrespectful the people at M2H and Blackmill Games are. Would you also go and rename all French geographic names into German in a WWII game like France doesn't even exist? Your people actually visited these places in Slovenia and still act like we don't exist?! Wow! What is this, did Italy bribe you to promote their fascist tendencies or are you just happy to support one sided genocidal versions of history? Expand
  2. Sep 21, 2022
    不太会评价这类型游戏,总体上感觉就是打着还行,剔除掉bug和外挂的影响,还算是一款可以玩玩的游戏。当然,首先你最好有朋友一起。
  3. Sep 16, 2022
    Same ole same ole ,no single player campaigns ,you start and everyone runs out straight into bulits .. . . And dead ,start again. . . Oh I'm dead again .I've been playing these games for a while and there just so minotinus, seen the same thing so many times before ,yes the graphics are really good but what's the point

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 22, 2022
    Isonzo may be fascinating for people who enjoy historical settings in an FPS. Unfortunately, gameplay wise is far from perfect and it needs way more content to captivate its players.
    Isonzo injects some much needed verticality and colour into attritional World War I conflict. The class types allow players plenty of ways to contribute, although online competition can feel like a meat grinder. A way to gradually introduce new faces would've been very welcome, although there isn't that much to Isonzo as a package. For offline combatants, the bots do provide a more forgiving opposition, if a touch predictable. Online with strangers, I struggled to find organisation amongst players. Still, there are moments where it shines with a mix of tension and victory. More maps are forthcoming and it is cheap which could entice someone to give it a shot.
  3. Sep 19, 2022
    Isonzo is a decent game. Solid in many areas, but never one to show off, the title delivers a good gameplay core, and offers it up at a reasonable price. Performance problems aside, good gunplay and interesting maps are enough to make the experience worth it, at least in the short term. A campaign or a large pool of maps could certainly enhance the value of the title, but even without it, you have a lean, satisfying experience that will be especially appealing to anyone with an interest in the First World War.