NBA

• Release Date: Mar 16, 2005
6.9

1. MaxX.
    Apr 10, 2005
    Unacceptable. No Franchise mode and we're in year 2005!? That simply won't do. And 6 game modes total, including options? That is pathetic! I'm not interested in playing one game, this game has no single player, and long term value at all. The gaming wasn't even that great. I pray that they make improvements.
  2. SamT.
    Jun 11, 2005
    This game does have good graphics and it's fun to play for a few games, but then it just gets boring. No matter what difficulty, the computer is pretty easy to beat. Once you've beaten a few teams in season mode by 20+ points, you'll realize that there's no point in playing an easy game with a crappy shooting style and free-throw style, and has no franchise mode.

#51 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#55 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

Mixed or average reviews - based on 25 Critic Reviews

This isn't a game that's going to make you want to abandon your big-screen basketball games by any means, but it can be enough to temporarily satisfy a serious basketball jones.
    And say what you might about "some games require you to learn complicated button schemes," the basic moves always require basic controls, and something as basic as shooting should be treated the same way.
  3. I am blown away by the quality of NBA. It's not perfect, and I think going forward, there needs to be some tightening of the computer AI. But other than that and the freaky free-throwing, this is one impressive handheld Basketball game.