7.1

1. JonasB
    Nov 20, 2009
    This game opened up my eyes in more than one way. I looked forward to this before it was released and bought it before i read any reviews. I enjoyed the game thoroughly and thought for sure it was one of the strongest PSP titles out there. The only thing lacking is story, the rest is there. Great 2D graphics with detailed colorful sprites. Great user interface, very welldesigned gameplay This game opened up my eyes in more than one way. I looked forward to this before it was released and bought it before i read any reviews. I enjoyed the game thoroughly and thought for sure it was one of the strongest PSP titles out there. The only thing lacking is story, the rest is there. Great 2D graphics with detailed colorful sprites. Great user interface, very welldesigned gameplay that is a unique take on a Final Fantasy Tactics formula. I played it for some time and then went ahead to check how professional reviewers viewed it, which was nothing like i expected. Before this game I basivcally always read reviews and seldom to never bought a game that had under 80% in gamerankings average or later metacritic. When i discovered the bad scores this title had recieved i finally lost my trust in reviews, something i regret not doing alot sooner. What im really trying to say is that if you know you enjoy FFT or games like it, any turnbased rph strategy game, thisone is in my opinion, aside from the story, the top of the crop for any system. Better than disgaea and better than FFT Expand
  2. keitht
    Sep 1, 2009
    certainly a great hard chanllenging psp game I thought FF Dissida would be better but well it was good but not fucking great and I can't understand why people can't stand a dam chanllenge weak gamers

#32 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2008
#4 Most Shared PSP Game of 2008

The game has some ambition, and I admire that. But in the end, a score is based on how much fun I have (that's why we play, right?), and I had very little fun playing Wild Arms XF. This says it all: I can't wait to whip out strategy gems like Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea on my commute...but I had to force myself to drag out XF.
    Wild ARMs XF is an interesting strategy game, one that will entertain you with its charming storyline, an adorable puppy unit, and plenty of customization options. On the other hand, the attractive video sequences you may remember from the RPGs were replaced by rather uninteresting town conversations.
  3. A safe purchase for fans of the genre and most likely the series, as well as newcomers, too. It certainly has a place in the PSP's newfound SRPG library.