6.4

1. Apr 6, 2021
  2. Sep 23, 2020
    What the hell is this, I paid a full price for a thing which has almost no content unless I pay extra dozens of monies?
  3. Sep 16, 2020
    Oh, you bought this game for full price? Pay us more money so you can actually play it. There is no content if you don't pay for a subscription; **** garbage.
  4. Apr 30, 2020
    I'd rather play Just Dance on the Wii. This game sucks.

First, it has stupid songs like "Baby Shark". The song selection is garbage. The game is $40 songs and comes with 15 songs. If you want more, you have to spend another $20 for the rest of the good songs. Not worth it. Secondly, the game lags because it requires good internet connection, which I think shouldn't be necessary
    I'd rather play Just Dance on the Wii. This game sucks.

Secondly, the game lags because it requires good internet connection, which I think shouldn't be necessary because the Wii games weren't like that. The game lags in the middle of the dance which takes away the fun. Sucks.
  5. Apr 6, 2020
    This game will keep you entertained for one hour. One hour that comes with a hefty price and a very very limited catalog of songs. The catalog covers general categories, so among the 40 with the game, you will end up liking and dancing on 5 top. Ubisoft's tactic to get you to pay an expensive monthly fee to access all the songs that had already been part of their catalog is simply nasty.This game will keep you entertained for one hour. One hour that comes with a hefty price and a very very limited catalog of songs. The catalog covers general categories, so among the 40 with the game, you will end up liking and dancing on 5 top. Ubisoft's tactic to get you to pay an expensive monthly fee to access all the songs that had already been part of their catalog is simply nasty. Even after you do start the trial, Ubisoft released an online-only game, and their now-famous server's poor performances will ruin the fun, crashing 4/5 before or during the songs. A nightmare. The bet on having kids ask their parents to pay that fee is pure evil. Sold it already. Expand
  6. Mar 20, 2020
    Very lazy, very repetitive. Don't get this game. It also has awful songs like Baby Shark so they can pander to the mainstream. Ugh
  7. Jan 25, 2020
    Off the bat this is the first and last i will ever buy a just dance game, this is just ridiculous you have to buy the game for £40 that gives you 20 song then you got to pay £20 per bloody a year to do all the other song they have. I cant believe I just paid for a half ass game, ubisoft stop being a corporate money hungry pig.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. May 12, 2021
    Overall though, this game was the best $20 I ever spent during the pandemic, and it provided not only hours of enjoyment, but a little exercise when I needed it most. It’s flirty, active, diverse, and the perfect activity for a rainy day. For dancers age 10 or age 60, finding rhythm is delightful with Just Dance 2020.
  2. Sep 14, 2020
    Just Dance 2020 is quite a standard game for the series with a bright style and cute graphics, which has even fewer innovations than the next annual FIFA. The local tracklist looks very strange, because in Russia we have more popular artists than the Monatik. The story mode with Panda as a celebration of the series ' decade is clearly insufficient, as is the diverse but meager set of tracks. At the same time, if you already have a subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and any other version of the game, starting with Just Dance 2017, then there is no point in buying Just Dance 2020.
  3. Dec 31, 2019
    Perhaps this is, at least for a newcomer, a bit like showing up halfway through a movie and complaining about it, out loud, to absolutely no one's interest. There's something genuinely fun about playing Just Dance 2020, and while there's nothing surprising, there really doesn't need to be. As a product, this works. However, it doesn't always feel like a game. It feels, at times, like interactive marketing, and while that may be fine for some, it's hard to believe no one out there is going to look at this and feel like it's anything more than a commercial you can play.