5.6

1. Nov 11, 2019
    Están todos los personajes de anteriores juegos... pero es todo lo que ofrece, un juego específico para fans, sin reto alguno, gestión de recursos mascadito... muy muy fácil, la historia esta demas, nada memorable, me lo pille rebajado, a precio completo no lo vale ni de broma.
  2. Sep 6, 2019
    You can see all those previous main characters from Atelier series in one game and that's enough.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 15, 2019
    With an impressive array of characters and events, Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists is very likely to appeal to those who want to see more of Atelier characters and even if the game may feel repetitive and confusing at some moments, there's enough here to keep fans entertained for some time.
    Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World is a unique spin-off that I quite enjoyed. Not everything works about the title, like the investigations and opening portions of the adventure. Particularly the latter could've been so much better by not throwing me into an unskippable tutorial. Once you get handed the reigns over the journey, it is a surprisingly fun town management game I couldn't stop playing.
  3. Apr 29, 2019
    The Atelier franchise celebrates its 20th anniversary bringing back familiar faces from previous games in a city-run spin-off with a slow pace that will not please everyone, but that will convince fans of the most famous alchemists of the video game industry.