8.0

1. Nov 17, 2018
    I love the Warriors games and I love One Piece, its one of THE stories, so this is the supreme mix to me.
  2. Feb 28, 2020
    Entre los mejores ports de switch , jugabilidad y gráficos de 10 como una historia fiel al manga / anime
  3. Feb 17, 2019
    Un gran juego de One piece! horas y horas de diversión si eres un fan del manga/anime. Lamentablemente me parece algo flojo en algunos aspectos, como en el reciclar escenas de anteriores entregas y saltarse algunos acontecimientos. sin embargo sigue siendo un gran juego, genial tanto en sobremesa como en portátil (Aunque en portátil aveces tarda en cargar algunas cosas) y la dificultarUn gran juego de One piece! horas y horas de diversión si eres un fan del manga/anime. Lamentablemente me parece algo flojo en algunos aspectos, como en el reciclar escenas de anteriores entregas y saltarse algunos acontecimientos. sin embargo sigue siendo un gran juego, genial tanto en sobremesa como en portátil (Aunque en portátil aveces tarda en cargar algunas cosas) y la dificultar "difícil" es muy fácil, mientras que la dificultad "Muy difícil" pega un salto de dificultad descomunal. Expand
  4. Jul 24, 2020
    This game made me fall back in love with One Piece. I love Koet Tecmo hack-and-slash games, and this one is very unique to the DW and SW series. Almost similar to Hyrule Warriors, Pirate Warriors has more simplified controls and yet the attacks look better than DW and SW character abilities. Definitely don't rely on this game to get the full depth and greatness of the anime and manga BUTThis game made me fall back in love with One Piece. I love Koet Tecmo hack-and-slash games, and this one is very unique to the DW and SW series. Almost similar to Hyrule Warriors, Pirate Warriors has more simplified controls and yet the attacks look better than DW and SW character abilities. Definitely don't rely on this game to get the full depth and greatness of the anime and manga BUT it's so much fun. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 5, 2018
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition is a definitive version of a game that despite starting to show its age, it still offers a wide amount of content and a great variety of characters, as well as a top notch soundtrack. The game focuses a bit too much on the series' fans, however, and leaves little else to those unfamiliar with the One Piece universe, meaning it will not enlarge its audience by a whole lot.
  2. Jul 2, 2018
    The Switch version of Pirate Warriors 3 may not be the most detailed graphic version out there, but the developers put a considerable amount of work to guarantee the same experience for Nintendo users.
  3. Jun 19, 2018
    One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 on Switch runs great, is amazing for fans and once again has some great combat. It's a shame that newcomers will feel lost and that losing is so punishing. It does have plenty of content for musou fans and One Piece fans alike.