Are you ready to discover the undiscovered? Are you ready to climb the tallest mountains, wear the finest clothes, and earn a fortune beyond compare?
Then welcome to the New World! Welcome to The Trail: Frontier Challenge! Welcome to the Trail! Join pioneers from across land and sea in anAre you ready to discover the undiscovered? Are you ready to climb the tallest mountains, wear the finest clothes, and earn a fortune beyond compare?
Then welcome to the New World! Welcome to The Trail: Frontier Challenge!
Welcome to the Trail!
Join pioneers from across land and sea in an epic journey across an undiscovered country! Walk down the single track path of destiny at a calm and measured pace! Get out there and make your mark upon the world, adventurer!
And you are not alone in your travels! Every person you meet on The Trail is another player who will trade with you at campfires located along the way.
A Journey Like No Other!
* Race, collect and compete in a variety of fun challenges
* Choose from five professions (Lumberjack, Hunter, Cook, Tailor, and Explorer)
* Earn skill points and level up in your chosen profession to become a Master!
* Learn to craft increasingly valuable items and amass a fortune
* Customise your style with a variety of outfits and clothing items
* Fill your backpack on The Trail, but be careful! Those who take too much can end up collapsing and losing precious items!
Built A Community!
* Settle down in the town of Eden Falls
* Join other players and form your very own community
* Make your house a home with a wide variety of furnishings
* Get your very own pet dog to accompany you wherever you go
* Upgrade your house to be the envy of all your neighbours
* Trade and share with other players to expand your town for the benefit of all
* Grow together, work together, and one day, perhaps you might even become mayor!… Expand
Mar 13, 2018I like some aspects of The Trail, such as the calm setting and the sense of fulfillment when finally crafting that recipe that you had been working on forever. But the negatives -- the framerate, controls, and uninteresting story -- do hamper the experience. They are manageable, and The Trail isn’t necessarily a bad game. It has its moments, but technical limitations do put a damper on things.
Mar 8, 2018The Trail: Frontier Challenge is too much of a barebones experience for us to give it anywhere near a solid recommendation. The act of getting about is minimal when it comes to interaction, and the performance issues turn the game into far too much of a slog. The skill tree and the art style itself are two brief high points, but they’re not enough to make us recall this trip through the countryside with any degree of fondness.