7.2

1. Jan 29, 2020
    Cool game though! People are going to play this because of Witcher series hype.
    Se we going to a better beautiful graphics version of gwent?
    Love this game, RPG/Strategy game! So in practice, it's a gwent adventure game, I see.Love this game!
  2. Feb 4, 2020
    Fantastic game! I'm a little shocked how great this game looks on Nintendo's portable system. It's a very different type of game compared to Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, but equally as good.

The card battles are rather easy to learn compared to Gwent, it's visually beautiful & the story is phenomenally written. Queen Meve is just as compelling a character as Geralt. Kudos CDProjekt Red. Must play game
  3. Feb 1, 2020
    Im very happy to see another Witcher Game on Nintendo Switch.
    It is different from Witcher 3,more fluence,more smart, full of Stratgy &Possibility.also can exploring the world
    Describing another story on witcher land.
    Your Choice change the end.
    end, it is so cheap
  4. Feb 15, 2020
    I really like it. And if you like Witcher 3 and have fun with Gwint there, you will also have fun with this game.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 24, 2020
    You don't have to love Gwent to enjoy Thronebreaker. In fact, you don't need to even know anything about Gwent, or The Witcher for that matter. Thronebreaker is a story about an army general with her back against the ropes trying to make the best choices in impossible situations. There is plenty of Witcher lore to consume, but for a game spin-off of a card game based on a mini-game in a fantasy game, Thronebreaker is shockingly accessible. If you're a fan of puzzle games and fantasy stories, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will not disappoint.
  2. Feb 21, 2020
    If it weren’t for the card games being a sort of niche or the fact that they can be frustratingly difficult at times, I would recommend this Switch title to everyone. This is a bit of a shame, given that this is the most impressed I’ve been with a title that goes beyond the core ideas of the series. But I will say, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is more than another addition to The Witcher series, it’s for anyone who is looking for a challenging and lasting experience, which is now delivered on Switch.
  3. Feb 20, 2020
    Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is a wonderful addition to the Switch. While it may not appeal to all fans, those who enjoyed Gwent in The Witcher 3 will find a lot to love. There's enough nuance and strategy for those hungry for a challenge and it does a great job of adding to the mythology of the world and it's excellent characters.