- Publisher: Graffiti Games
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2021
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, Stadia, Switch
- Summary: Embark on an extraordinary adventure through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique temples filled with increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges, diverse enemies, quests, collectibles, and more. Slash daunting adversaries, leap through deadly traps and master the art of movement.
- Developer: Robi Studios
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 3D
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- Available On: Stadia
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 3 out of 3
Mixed: 0 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Jul 17, 2021Blue Fire is a magpie with impeccable taste. It’s taken some of the best bits from some fantastic games, and it’s hard to to play it without being swept back to the times of playing Hollow Knight, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Souls-like games. But while it may be familiar, it has panache on tap, and all of these platforming, combat and Metroidvania elements come together to form something slick and enjoyable.
Jul 14, 2021Blue Fire grew on me as I progressed through the game, it really opened up and became a joy to play once my moveset started to expand. Anyone craving a 3D action platformer that borrows from some of the best games ever made should give this a try. I think by not going overboard and sticking with a reasonably sized world that is filled with NPC’s and secrets the developers created something that shines and could burn for some time to come.
Jul 27, 2021Blue Fire is undoubtedly an exquisite homogeneous mixture of Dark Souls, Zelda and Hollow Knight.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of