4.6

1. Mar 3, 2018
    This is a cheap home brew looking game that is unfinished. The game is far below average graphically and mechanically. The physics are terrible, the weapons boring and AI dumb as a rock. Don't be surprised to find AI racers stuck on walls or spinning in circles. I played the Nintendo Switch version, and I must say, Nintendo is playing a dangerous game allowing trash like this to litterThis is a cheap home brew looking game that is unfinished. The game is far below average graphically and mechanically. The physics are terrible, the weapons boring and AI dumb as a rock. Don't be surprised to find AI racers stuck on walls or spinning in circles. I played the Nintendo Switch version, and I must say, Nintendo is playing a dangerous game allowing trash like this to litter their system. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2015
    This is just a fun little game, but what it does it does it really well. Love the variety of handling models that give the game a lot of unexpected depth. Not too long though, but quite fun all along.

Oh, and the best part is multiplayer. Playing it with friends is a blast. A pity it doesn't feature online multiplayer.
  3. Sep 25, 2015
    For me this is just average at best, it really could have been better. I gave it a chance and was sort of let down to my expectations. I would recommend it only if you are desperate to play something like it, because it's not really anything special. I would give a 5 out of 10, if that....
  4. Sep 6, 2015
    For me it was a nice little mindless arcade racer. Mix between Mario Kart and Blur(360). Hot wheels cars, unity powered graphics. Not bad for like 10 bucks. Took me 6 hours to get 1000GS
  5. Sep 6, 2015

Unlike the PC version, which has been on Steam for a few months, there is no online component or a track creator. There’s not a big sense of creativity in the track design or even the game design, it’s all run of the mill kart racer, which is disappointing as the Xbox One has the most limited range of games in this particular genre.
  2. Sep 10, 2015
    Super Toy Cars presents us a nice toy racer capable of recalling youth memories, but it's unfortunately hindered by several physics, collisions and balancing problems, while it's also missing features present in other versions of the game.
  3. Sep 8, 2015
    Despite its shortcomings, Super Toy Cars really is a lot of fun, and a breath of fresh air from a very under appreciated genre. An obvious labour of love.