4.1

1. Oct 22, 2020
    I don’t understand all the hate being thrown at Torchlight 3, I really don’t :( I absolutely LOVE it!
    I’m thinking it may be just because today’s gamers hate change n don’t like that it’s not just essentially the same as it’s predecessor:/
    Have some faith in the developers!! This game is awesome!!
  2. Oct 14, 2020
    Solid arpg can feel a little scattered at times but I enjoyed the hours I have put in so far.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 8, 2020
    Torchlight 3 suffers from the decisions made in its development. It is a good ARPG but does not stand out at all.
  2. Nov 5, 2020
    The combat is sound, the loot is there, and playing with friends is a great time, but it does absolutely nothing to stand out in the crowded genre. It also does very little to stand out from its own predecessors. That is the biggest crime this game commits. There is simply nothing here that screams bigger and better than the last game. Still even with these shortcomings Torchlight III is a solid ARPG that will please anyone who decides to take the plunge. I enjoyed the hours I got from it, and loved playing with friends online. I had a hard time coming back to it regularly like other titles such as Diablo III and Path of Exile, which is not good considering how old those games are.
  3. Nov 4, 2020
    Torchlight III started life as a free-to-play title, and by all accounts it shows. It won’t bore you, but it’s just not engaging enough to become your next gaming obsession.