7.6

1. Apr 2, 2020
    Oh respect, un FPS tout en 3D putain, ils se sont gavés comme des porcs...! quelle orgie graphique, quelle... euh... couleurs... 3 ou 4 simultanément, pas plus. Peut-être 16 en tout. Et pour tout. Comment ça, ça ressemble à rien ce gros tas de merde ?!... c'est un indé très frais, plein de frâicheur !

Avec l'espèce d'humour en solde (des fonds de tiroirs et des fins de série) et la géniale idée de faire commencer le joueur dans ce FPS en carton (aussi dégueulasse soit-il) sans munitions ! puis de toute façon, il faudra recommencer puisque le genre des "rogue-machin-merde" est là pour combler la paresse et l'absence de contenu...

Recommence le même niveau comme un con, Ducon ! tu pourras même en parler au prochain dîner, bâtaaard ! Quel vide en tout cas et quelle nullité ! voilà, c'était l'étron indé du soir, à balancer avec les restes.
  2. Oct 3, 2019
    This game is soooooo addictive... just one more ship... frustrating at first but once you crank down difficulty to easy you soon seeing how awesome this game is. Borderlands style graphics amusing character voicing and included on game pass make for a great package. There is dlc but I need to finish the game before dlc decision is made.
    Not as difficult as Surge or everspace but I'm loving
    Not as difficult as Surge or everspace but I'm loving possibly enjoying this game more.
  3. Jun 6, 2019
    It took me a couple of hours to really appreciate everything this game has to offer. Cool, comic-book design stands out from the start, but elaborate crafting opportunities and strategic gameplay takes a little longer to appreciate. Every time i die, or come against a particularly difficult vessel to navigate i instantly stop playing, yet i keep coming back to try again. If there was moreIt took me a couple of hours to really appreciate everything this game has to offer. Cool, comic-book design stands out from the start, but elaborate crafting opportunities and strategic gameplay takes a little longer to appreciate. Every time i die, or come against a particularly difficult vessel to navigate i instantly stop playing, yet i keep coming back to try again. If there was more variety in the level design, i'd probably still be playing now. I think this is the sticking point however.

Really unique and fun game that is really worth playing...just too repetitive i think for sustained enjoyment.
  4. Jun 5, 2019
    This was an unexpected surprise. At first the art style was what made me curious to try this game and for the first hour or so I didn't know exactly what to think of it, but once I got to understand what this game was I just gradually fell in love with it. Smooth gameplay, gorgeous art style and a really good soundtrack. But the writing is was really blew my mind. I love humour in gamesThis was an unexpected surprise. At first the art style was what made me curious to try this game and for the first hour or so I didn't know exactly what to think of it, but once I got to understand what this game was I just gradually fell in love with it. Smooth gameplay, gorgeous art style and a really good soundtrack. But the writing is was really blew my mind. I love humour in games but more often then not I think it lands flat. This nails it, not only from the dialogues but from smaller in-game details. It's like if Borderlands but good.

But gameplay is great too, the 60fps makes it super smooth. Guns are varied and offer great strategic depth, loot loop is incredibly satisfying. The variety of hazards, enemies and ships makes for an always interesting challenge. One minute your clearing a ship with no trouble and on the next ship you might be running for your life hoping to escape with that precious item.
  5. Jun 1, 2019
    El arte y gameplay es increible, es bastante divertido de jugar y engancha el hacerlo.
  6. May 31, 2019
    Void Bastards is great game and highly recommend it for anyone. First of all the visuals are absolutely stunning and gorgeous. The game-play is smooth, fun and satisfying, while you go through each ship looking for loot to help rebuild your own ship. It will have you on the edge of your seat while you're either running from an enemy about to kill you, or on your last seconds of oxygen.Void Bastards is great game and highly recommend it for anyone. First of all the visuals are absolutely stunning and gorgeous. The game-play is smooth, fun and satisfying, while you go through each ship looking for loot to help rebuild your own ship. It will have you on the edge of your seat while you're either running from an enemy about to kill you, or on your last seconds of oxygen. Can you get what you need and make it out alive. Well why don't you go see and try it out yourself. I for one can say its one of the best I have ever played. Expand
  7. May 29, 2019
    Void Bastards certainly has a unique name but so are the gameplay and the comic book visuals within it. This uniqueness is felt almost immediately thanks to its cartoon visuals and solid sound design which stay vibrant throughout your journey. Void Bastards is an FPS, but it’s not like other games in this genre so if you’re looking for something different then this game will be refreshingVoid Bastards certainly has a unique name but so are the gameplay and the comic book visuals within it. This uniqueness is felt almost immediately thanks to its cartoon visuals and solid sound design which stay vibrant throughout your journey. Void Bastards is an FPS, but it’s not like other games in this genre so if you’re looking for something different then this game will be refreshing in that sense. Fans of the genre then will be pleased that the shooting elements are tight and responsive and that the combat has a surprising amount of depth to it along with plenty of weapons to use and craft. In regards to crafting the elements actually feel important to the game, and there’s a number of different items you can create which does give the game some replay ability. Unfortunately despite the replay ability the game doesn’t have a huge amount of content for you to finish which is little disappointing in the end, because the content that's there is packed full of style, fun and humor. Void Bastards has blown a breath of new life into the FPS genre, and it gets so much right that it makes this game a must buy for fans of the genre. You’ll even enjoy Void Bastards if you only have a slight interest in the genre. Nicely done Humble Bundle. Expand
  8. May 29, 2019
    Es un juego bastante original, es un poco repititivo pero aun así, sigue siendo divertido. El apartado artístico está bastante bien. Recuerda al borderlands.
  9. Apr 2, 2020

Generally favorable reviews - based on 19 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 8, 2019
    A fast, scrappy FPS with gorgeous art that’s sadly much less than the sum of its parts. [Issue#179, p.76]
  2. Jul 8, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Jun 26, 2019
    Instead of a game that grows on you, it starts becoming chore the more you play. If you die, you’re starting all the way back at the beginning. Just because you have more tools at your disposal doesn’t make it any more entertaining. There are great concepts here, which stem from Bioshock which was quoted as a main influence. From great to mediocre, Void Bastards is playable but becomes its own nuisance. There are both good ideas and bad ones that mix into an average shooter with a few annoying traits.