I gave this game 2 points at first but now its changed to 0. This is hands down the worst video game franchise on the market right now. The game is completely broken, you & your kids will never figure this crap out and inevitably never play it either, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME!!!!!!
- When you first jump into this game, 98% of EVERYTHING is locked behind a pay wallI gave this game 2 points at first but now its changed to 0. This is hands down the worst video game franchise on the market right now. The game is completely broken, you & your kids will never figure this crap out and inevitably never play it either, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME!!!!!!
- When you first jump into this game, 98% of EVERYTHING is locked behind a pay wall (characters, rings, every character customization option ie. ring entrances, clothing, moves, attributes... EVERYTHING). You can either pay god-knows-what to unlock it all, or you can play through the actual game modes to earn points to unlock stuff. This wouldn't be so bad if the gameplay wasn't such broken glitchy garbage, you'll get so frustrated that you will permanently stop playing before you ever make it out of "BCW" in the story i guarantee it (at which point you'l have unlocked absolutely nothing). They don't allow you to customize your own move sets anymore no no, the moves are packaged in random bundles and sold/earned through the microtransaction store - huh??!!
- THE MOMENTUM METER HAS GOT TO GO, period. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Typical match: you beat your opponent to death with your momentum around 95% and theirs about 15%, then you hit your "signature move" inevitably leading up to your finisher, but when you hit it somehow your momentum drops to 15% and your opponent's goes to 115% - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?! Then you follow that up with your finisher which either gets reversed or kicked out of 99% of the time because the stupid momentum meter is way in their favor. Winning = losing and losing = winning in this stupid game ... You smash the living crap out of your opponent every single match only for them to land 1 reversal at the very end and somehow hit you with their finisher that they had stored from you beating them to death?!?!?!?!?!? Fire the whole 6 people you have working on this game 2K, they're retarded.
- The A.I. is stupidly overpowered, even with their sliders turned down. The following is a typical career match in WWE 2K19:
1) Beat the A.I. opponent mercilessly within an inch of his life (red health bar / no health whatsoever) all the while noticing that every time you hit him your momentum goes down and his goes way up. When your health is fully green without ever getting hit once and your opponent is laying in a bloody heap on the ground with ZERO health left, your momentum meter usually reads 3% while your opponent's will read 125% - Huh?!?!
2) Your A.I. opponent reverses one of your moves - his only attack of the entire match. This somehow turns your fresh green health bar into a vulnerable yellow one.
3) He attempts a pin immediately following his reversal which starts the worst mechanic in this game series' entire history by far - THE PINNING MINIGAME!
4) Once you're at this stage in the match just put your controller down, it's all over for you. The pinning system in this game is the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen, it's worse than a crappy rigged carnival game that purposely steals your money. You have until the count of 3 (three chances) to somehow hit "A" in a 1mm box in the blink of an eye. It's borderline impossible. On top of this the game psyches you out by moving the 1mm box around on the line so its in a different spot every time you try to hit it = GOOD F*CKING LUCK!!! :D
So you basically suffer through long matches that consist of you beating your opponent brainless for 10 minutes to the soundtrack of boring repetitive commentary with the sole intention of unlocking some stuff for your character, only to be reversed & punched once and subsequently pinned by a guy who should have been dead long before the 74 piledrivers & 42 powerbombs you just gave him! If they could come up with something better for the pin system (how hard could it be...) then this game would be MUCH better. I'm selling this crap on Kijiji 4 days after I bought it, typical 2k sports game.
**** THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GAME: John Cena's voice in the campaign - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That right there is this whole game in a nutshell, a 100% fraud.
I'm not buying anymore 2K games, they're all a massive ripoff. The CEO of Take-Two Interactive (2K & R*) - Strauss Zelnick - is the biggest goof in the industry, cares about absolutely nothing besides microtransactions. Drive your garbage company into the ground and take all your bloodsucking ways with you, scumbag parasite.… Expand