- Summary: Drive the cars of your dreams! The coolest, the fastest, the most unique badass vans and jaw-dropping muscle cars are waiting for you. Take the wheel of tons of vehicles with their own personality and style, different traits, and levels of rarity. The very best of the hot wheels universe isDrive the cars of your dreams! The coolest, the fastest, the most unique badass vans and jaw-dropping muscle cars are waiting for you. Take the wheel of tons of vehicles with their own personality and style, different traits, and levels of rarity. The very best of the hot wheels universe is here! Prove you're the best and unlock Premium cars and extraordinary items and with the livery editor make your ride a one-of-a-kind masterpiece of speed. Race like everyone's watching! Get ready for pure fun and show off your driving skills! Drift like a pro, charge your boost and blast through the loops to beat time, rivals and gravity itself! Are you up for a challenge? Boom, jackpot: race side by side a friend in the 2-player local split-screen mode or face up to 12 players online in a worldwide event. The harder the challenge, the more glorious the triumph! Unleash your creativity! Massive, themed playgrounds are ready to host the most immersive races. Have fun on and off the track with these beautifully detailed and interactive environments, where any object can play a role and be an actual part of your circuit! You can even build a racetrack inside your very own room, a space to customize with furniture and the items you will collect during your journey. And thanks to the incredibly powerful editor, building the craziest tracks has never been easier! Bend and stretch the iconic Orange track piece to create your unique design and then add special Boosters, loops, obstacles, and exclusive interactive elements to build your own racing paradise. Share your creations with the world Or enjoy tracks made by other crazy players like you. Now it's time to unleash the fun! … Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Hot Wheels Unleashed - Official Track Builder Trailer
Sep 30, 2021I was absolutely impressed by how much of a full-fledged racing game Hot Wheels Unleashed is. It’s right at home with some of the better arcade racers on the market today, and offers up a whole lot of fun for the whole family, regardless of whether you’re a Hot Wheels fan or not. The track customization is pretty solid, with a decent enough opening tutorial to get you started, and the sheer number of vehicles you can obtain right out of the gate is pretty impressive. The multiplayer could use a bit more fleshing out, but at least works great, and the game controls fantastically overall. If you’ve been in the mood for a new racing experience that everyone can enjoy, then look no further than Hot Wheels Unleashed.
Sep 27, 2021A cracking little arcade racer from a studio better acquainted with motorcycle sims, Hot Wheels Unleashed is like sticking both hands into a big toy box of die-cast cars, pulling them all out, then thrashing them around a racetrack. And what is there not to like about that?
Sep 27, 2021Hot Wheels Unleashed is a decent racer with some excellent surrounding elements. It lacks the strategy and realism of a sim, but doesn’t hit the over-the-top chaos and action of an arcade racer either. Despite that, the amount of customization available, and with all of the cars to collect, fans of Hot Wheels toys will likely have a good time with Unleashed.
Oct 1, 2021Hot Wheels Unleashed captures the magic of plastic cars with fast and smooth racing, but the toy box is a little shallow. There are numerous maps and cars, but the limited amount of environments, music, and set-pieces make for an experience that starts to get old quickly. As a result, Hot Wheels Unleashed rides the high of its racing, which feels like butter when drifting around corners and speeding through loop-the-loops, using whichever food truck or licensed car you pull out of the blind box, but doesn't bring enough of the license's personality over.
Sep 28, 2021Fans of the toy line will likely find stunning digital recreations of the cars they love here, whether now or in one of many content updates already on the cards, along with a generally competent racer to use them in. Still, said fans may find that the dedication to the brand here elevates the experience to a degree, although those with less love for Hot Wheels in general might just see this passable racer as more of a slightly cynical vessel through which to peddle pretend toy cars for the next few years. Shiny and on-brand, but nothing particularly special, honestly.
Sep 27, 2021Hot Wheels Unleashed feels less like a cohesive racing experience and more like a framework where more and more Hot Wheels branded content can live as the months go on. This comes through not only in the lackluster presentation but in the currency system that robs players of any sense of urgency to complete missions. It doesn't feel satisfying to go through an hour of races and grind up currency to get a single box that contains a duplicate of an already-unlocked car. Instead of unlocking cars like heroes in Overwatch, the game operates as a video slot machine. While there's no way as of this writing to purchase currency with real-world money, the entire system feels tailor-made to support exactly that kind of philosophy. At that point, it might be a better investment to simply pick up some actual Hot Wheels and just watch them zoom around the track in real life.
Sep 29, 2021Hot Wheels Unleashed is a masterpiece. It's a amazing arcade racing game that has a lot of customization options and awesome gameplay.Hot Wheels Unleashed is a masterpiece. It's a amazing arcade racing game that has a lot of customization options and awesome gameplay. Milestone had once again made another masterpiece.… Expand
Oct 2, 2021Hot wheels unleashed
great for the creative
Hot wheels unleashed is an arcade racing game with an equal amount of good as bad… firs theHot wheels unleashed
great for the creative
Hot wheels unleashed is an arcade racing game with an equal amount of good as bad… firs the good.. the amount of customization and attention to detail in this game is insane.. as you play youll earn coin and blind boxes, giving you random hot wheels cars all with their own stas and are upgradable with different rarities, and yes I did pull legendaries… you can also earn these cars in the story mode.. and each of these cars you can customize all th way down to the wheel.. really making this feel lik your toybox wich brings me to the track creator.. im not one to care about these type of things anymore.. but the early teen in me loves the fact you can build a track around your room like the good ole days, having sleepovers with your friends.. coming up with the most ridiculous jump and loops possible.. and yu can play these tracks locally as well as online, though I don’t see the option to download other created tracks which is a bummer, you can however download other players customized cars.. up to 100… when it comes to racing, hot wheels unleashed is best locally or online.. its fast and fun drifting around corners trying to outdo everyone around you.. its hwen you play solo that hot wheels unleashes problems start to show… theres an adventure mode here where youre going through races and time trials basically back and forth, clearing these hllenges to unlock new track bulding items, earn coins, and cars.. and imemdietly I relized, oh no.. theres rubber banding.. unfortuntaly there is no sweet spot difficulty to make racing through this game solo thrilling… easy is essentially free roam mode cause the AI cant keep up, and the rubber banding in medium and hard ruins races.. turning this basically into nothing but time trials essentially.. one wrong move and youre in last place.. that’s how bad the rubber banding is… might as well restart.. much like again.. a time trial.. when I sit down to race.. iwant to race.. don’t pretend theres added difficulty by making the ai slingshot to catch up with me… jst make the ai better the harder it gets.. so unfortunately playing solo turned this into a map cleaner more than anything else.. made worse by how uncreative the tracks are.. The game focused so heavily on detail they forgot to focus on zany fun… sure there are obstacles thrown in there like a spider that shoots a web,but no childlike imagination.. making forts out of pillows, throwing bouncy balls here and there, making me drive over a bowl of water.. a cat swiping at you while you drive around… an insanine incline down a flight of stairs to fly across the room… nothing really to remind me im dirving a hotwheels car.. other than the ocassional vent or couch to drive across, but its so in the background hat I stopped paying attention.. really making getting through the campaign a drag at times, as it is just recycled the same 8 tracks over and over and over…
That being said if you plan to race online or locally with friends.. hot wheels unleashed has potential to be a staple in your collection.. creating tracks to challenge eachother, designing a staple hotwheel..
This is a must have for racing fans..
I give Hot wheels unleashed
a 7.5/10… Expand
Sep 29, 2021Game got outstanding grafics on xbox series x. You can drive cars that can stand on your desk in dynamic races reminding NFS rivals. TracksGame got outstanding grafics on xbox series x. You can drive cars that can stand on your desk in dynamic races reminding NFS rivals. Tracks are interesting, Some times got open fields. As surprise you can upgrage cars and also in game avalible painting and vinils.
But As for me game also got big minuses:
1. Music is good, but each lap it change to more quicker, and on Last lap you here quicker.
2. Splitscreen game Mode stand alone from the game. You can play only ofline and without any prizes. So you not able to open New tracks and cars.
3. Online lobby vary strange - game can make 10 players wait till 2 player end their race instead of making New lobby for them.
4. Versions of the game for previous and Last generation sells separetly!!! I think many gamers still got two consoles and want to play on both.
5. For now in game only 2 types of races.
Tracks from point to point are super.… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)