8.4

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 2, 2022
    It’s fine. There are too many systems to keep track of and a whole hell of a lot of talking. Uninstalled when I finally admitted to myself I was only playing for the hot anime girls.
  2. Oct 22, 2022
    So glad Xbox got this beloved jrpg franchise. Its just the beginning. Xbox needs more of these facinating japanese games and more. Xbox for Japan!
  3. Oct 23, 2022
    Game is awesome on xbox and is on gamepass. Anyone who has gamepass should give this masterpiece a go.
  4. Oct 29, 2022
    Not for me, too much bad voice acting and the gameplay isn't anything to write home about. Tech wise doesn’t look like much improvement, its almost a straight port from last gen so it deserves a low score for low effort port.
  5. Oct 24, 2022
    This is a really good the story is amazing and to all those people saying this games is bad I can understand that but don't go attacking the people that play the game and say they are perverted if the game was that bad it would be band I am someone that hates fan service but I love this game the story is great
  6. Oct 23, 2022
    If you enjoy a 5-10 hr tutorial before actually getting to play a game. This is for you
  7. Oct 23, 2022
    Great port and great game, but the game crashed while being in quick resume
  8. Nov 13, 2022
    Pretty lame game overall, got some weird interactions unfortunately.... But the music is great.
  9. Nov 8, 2022
    I just lost 5 hours of gameplay because no autosave feature. What stupid design choice is that?
  10. Nov 28, 2022
    For any jrpg fan, this is a must play, personally I think it’s one of the best games of all times .
  11. Oct 22, 2022
    Good-
    Good-
    All of the numerous strengths of Persona 5 Royal, from story to gameplay, have made it over to the Xbox version as is, from the great characters, resonant themes, fantastic soundtrack, incredible battle system, and pitch perfect game design; Great port with very few (and very understandable) concessions; A frankly overwhelming amount of content, and all of it is excellent; Great porting job with no perceptible hit to frame rate, loading times, or sound quality; Uniquely well suited to Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Bad-
    None

Thoughts-
    Honestly, you couldn’t go wrong with Persona 5 Royal on any platform. The game itself laid down the gauntlet, actually. Persona 5 Royal’s theme song, Colors Flying High, ends with the phrase “green or blue, red or white, you can’t lose with your colors flying high.” And so it is. Whether you play it on Xbox or PlayStation, Switch or PC, Persona 5 Royal is an utter masterpiece, and you’re in for one of the best games ever made no matter how you choose to play it.
  12. Nov 9, 2022
    As someone who was not played any other persona games before, this was a good pick up for the cash and help up to its reputation quite well. The story is very long (somewhere around 100hrs including the 3rd semester) and gives a lot of content for that reason. Though I will say it gets a little repetitive though the end and perhaps predictable, but over I enjoyed it. One gripe I do haveAs someone who was not played any other persona games before, this was a good pick up for the cash and help up to its reputation quite well. The story is very long (somewhere around 100hrs including the 3rd semester) and gives a lot of content for that reason. Though I will say it gets a little repetitive though the end and perhaps predictable, but over I enjoyed it. One gripe I do have about this game is the dialogue can get very repetitive, often restating the obvious which gets frustrating and almost cringy at times. However overall the story is still good and engaging.
    The gameplay its self is quite good. The gameplay loop of going around palaces and fighting shadows is fun and doesn't get too repetitive through out the game as new challenges or abilities change up the gameplay. Small note: the games difficulty level is surprising good (If you aren't power leveling). I played it on medium and it actually had good challenge.
    My favorite part of the game has got to be the music and art direction. It's definitely the best in any game I've played so far. 10/10 Whilst it may be minor all the little menus and the animations in the persona powers all felt fitting and unique, and definitely enhanced my play experience.
    Last note: Played this on the xbox series s, had 0 crashes or major bugs, ran without issue.
    Overall it's about an 8.5-9, not perfect but great.
    Highly recommend
  13. Oct 31, 2022
    Oh my word!

I am hooked to this game. Easily the best JRPG I’ve played. The story is great, the combat fast and satisfying, so many cool gameplay mechanics, and of course the characters and style of the game are unmatched. Plus it’s on gamepass so you can’t beat that!
  14. Oct 26, 2022
    One of the best games ever made. Incredible art design, incredible soundtrack, likeable characters and an amazing story with lots of good content. What else do you want?
  15. Oct 25, 2022
    This is an amazing game to play for hours and hours. Soo much story, dialogue and great mechanics for gameplay. I could play this on my ps5, but a JRPG on Xbox just feels unique. in my opinion the Xbox series S/X is the best place to play on for P5!
  16. Oct 28, 2022
    What I enjoy about Persona 5 is that it's a fun game for me as someone who is new to the Jrpg genre this game made appreciate base combat what also makes it more amazing is that it blends social aspects like stats with people you interact with. You also do side activities and much more it really immersed me into this world and the characters everyone is likable the game is a experienceWhat I enjoy about Persona 5 is that it's a fun game for me as someone who is new to the Jrpg genre this game made appreciate base combat what also makes it more amazing is that it blends social aspects like stats with people you interact with. You also do side activities and much more it really immersed me into this world and the characters everyone is likable the game is a experience ride it just depends on how much your willing to spend time with game but give it a shot Expand
  17. Oct 29, 2022
    Spettacolare, gioco stupendo,sia nella storia sia nelle meccaniche di gioco, per gli amanti del genere è assolutamente imperdibile !!!!!
  18. Nov 12, 2022
    Obra maestra. El mejor juego que he jugado junto a nier autómata y zelda. Simplemente juégalo, dale tiempo y disfruta
  19. Nov 12, 2022
    A fantastic JRPG with lots of mechanics to master. I also enjoy the talking and after school activities as they are a welcome break from the battles. Add the stylish presentation and soundtrack and you have a Game that stands out. It has no in game Shop and is a Single player experience which in my view makes this game also a great fun
  20. Nov 4, 2022
    I already loved Persona 5 so bear that in mind, but this is a good port as long as we ignore the weird technical issue regarding the Thieves Guild. If you choose to play online (which will show you which percentage of other players chose which course of action during certain scenes, it's not multiplayer or anything) you'll constantly receive "Whoops! Something went wrong" error messagesI already loved Persona 5 so bear that in mind, but this is a good port as long as we ignore the weird technical issue regarding the Thieves Guild. If you choose to play online (which will show you which percentage of other players chose which course of action during certain scenes, it's not multiplayer or anything) you'll constantly receive "Whoops! Something went wrong" error messages while playing. Note: they have fixed this problem since I posted this review.

Disregarding that though, the jump in framerate and resolution make the already-impressive animations really pop, and the inclusion of all previous DLC is a nice touch. P5 is one of those rare JRPGs where it's content to let you learn the story and mechanics at a decent pace, and I challenge you not to find yourself liking at least two or three of the side characters. The music is excellent, the writing is pretty good, the art (specifically the animations and the transitions from 2D to 3D and vice versa) is outstanding, and overall this is a monumentally popular game for an extremely good reason.
  21. Nov 10, 2022
    muito bom ver a atlus lançando jogo para o xbox novamente, excelente trabalho da sega
  22. Nov 8, 2022
    Great from the very beginning, stylish combat and menus, big booba everywhere, what more could a RPG fan want?
  23. Nov 11, 2022
    the animation is amazing the gameplay is outstanding and the story was incredible
  24. Nov 28, 2022
    There the most enjoyable charismatic and greatful game since this industry born. The characters are unforgettables, the villains are perfect the bso its like a perfect companion to the game art and game design, its just perfect. Its a game that fulfills its purposes, make u cry, happy, disappointed, angry, in love with all the scenes, concerned about characters and the most important, itsThere the most enjoyable charismatic and greatful game since this industry born. The characters are unforgettables, the villains are perfect the bso its like a perfect companion to the game art and game design, its just perfect. Its a game that fulfills its purposes, make u cry, happy, disappointed, angry, in love with all the scenes, concerned about characters and the most important, its makes u see certain delicated aspects in the life and how to beat or afront them, It is a criticism of society in its best state and in the other side, its a game. Persona 5 its the best jrpg with light japanese visual novel, and they makes it perfect. Expand
  25. Nov 4, 2022
    Игра для сатанистов-нацистов. Однозначно рекомендую!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. Nov 9, 2022
    Great game that would be a 10/10 if it was slightly shorter. The formula became repetitive by the end but apart from that a brilliant game.
  27. Nov 6, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Uno de los mejores RPG que he jugado en mi vida, pues tiene tantas posibilidades que no te imaginas, desde empezar con un profesor de tu instituto hasta un "dios" o incluso tu propio ex-orientador llegando a ser el jefe final, los soundtracks son excelentes aunque no todos pero específicamente los de combate o al ir por el tesoro de los palacios. Expand
  28. Nov 14, 2022
    This is the best JRPG I've ever played in my 35 years of gaming. It's thoroughly enjoyable and I can recommend it to anyone.
  29. Nov 19, 2022
    This game is so addicting and it's one of the best games I've ever played. I'm so glad Atlus decided to bring Persona to multiple consoles
  30. Nov 19, 2022
    un juego increible, no conocia mucho sobre los juegos de combate por turnos y con este y otro titulo empezo un poco mi adiccion a otros titulos de combate por turnos. En general combina todo muy bien para que a pesar de que dure mucho te mantenga entretenido.
  31. Nov 21, 2022
    Story is amazing but it's too long. Gameplay mechanics are kinda boring due to it's a JRPG. I've already completed %100 and i don't think i will not play again.
  32. Nov 21, 2022
    one of the best RPGs ive ever played, and while some systems were a bit tedious they tended to pay out quite well, like the social stats, they took forever to level up, but wow did they pay off.

the characters are pretty interesting to get to know, and the choices in the games can have some pretty big effects on the game, though there are very few super big influential choices, they still have a lot of weight to them.

the Palaces are quite fun to explore, and generally represent a sin in this game, and some of the topics in the game deal with some pretty serious situations, best for you to find out yourself rather than me spoil it.

Universal acclaim - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 4, 2022
    The improved storytelling and the additions Royal has, compared to the original game, is a true gift to all owners of modern platforms. Possibly due to the Phantom Thieves stealing the hearts of Atlus executives, a big audience can now dive into one of the best JRPGs out there, with hours of an immersive story and a refined gameplay that has built onto its past foundations and brings with it the promise of an exciting future.
  2. Oct 21, 2022
    Persona 5 Royal is easily one of the best JRPGs on Xbox, which isn’t bad for a game that originally came out in 2019! A perfect blend of real-world shenanigans, mixed with some intense dungeon-crawling sections, and put together in one of the most perfectly presented packages in video games - what’s not to love? Buy it, play it on Game Pass... just make sure you experience it.
  3. Oct 17, 2022
    Persona 5 Royal is as close to the perfect RPG as I have played in a long time. Not since the heady days of Final Fantasy VII will a game grip you so fiercely, refusing to let go. It is deep, it is beautiful and it demands to be played.