Well Go USA Entertainment | Release Date: September 13, 2019
3.8
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 4 Ratings
Watch Now
marco34laSep 14, 2019
i just saw this movie. there were like maybe 7 people in the whole theatre at the arclight in hollywood. it turned out that we all clapped at the end. it was a very solid sci-fi action-drama. you're uncertain what's going on at the beginning,i just saw this movie. there were like maybe 7 people in the whole theatre at the arclight in hollywood. it turned out that we all clapped at the end. it was a very solid sci-fi action-drama. you're uncertain what's going on at the beginning, but it builds. really enjoyed it. Expand
Sweet_Old_BobSep 14, 2019
Maybe I didn't see the same movie in Chicago. I was long, dull, and boring. There were only about 10 of us in the theater and everybody left when the credits began.

Maybe there was a story there, but it wasn't very well told. I went to

Maybe there was a story there, but it wasn't very well told. I went to see it only because it was about to disappear next week, and I was taken in by the good reviews it got.