Netflix | Release Date: February 26, 2020
Generally favorable reviews based on 39 Ratings
Watch Now
Review this TV Series
justinhowFeb 27, 2020
This is not ground breaking but is well worth a watch and it will be interesting to see where it goes in Season 2. Well acted and does not take itself too seriously.
whoischarlotteJun 1, 2020
I found this once to be a slow burner but as it got to the end of the season it really got together and ended was an amazing cliff hanger!
Rcavey92212May 1, 2020
Sophia Lillis (It) stars as Sydney Nocac a confused, troubled young woman who begins to discover she might have telekinetic powers. I don't want to give you the wrong impression because the rollout of this information happens slowly and inSophia Lillis (It) stars as Sydney Nocac a confused, troubled young woman who begins to discover she might have telekinetic powers. I don't want to give you the wrong impression because the rollout of this information happens slowly and in between his some great angst well written and genuine teen drama dealing with sexuality, self discovery and so much more. Lillis is great in the lead but it is Wyatt Oleff (It) who steals the show. His Stanley Barber is charming, charismatic and wonderfully unique. When the ball finally gets rolling it's pretty awesome. The last few episodes are truly great with the finale being quite impactful. All in all it's a solid show if a little on the short side. I can't wait to see what happens.

4.25/5
Will_PellegattiMar 2, 2020
I liked it, it really looks like stranger things and the girl reminds me Eleven!
CrivensFeb 29, 2020
Entertaining and engaging, somewhat predictable and I feel the authors ahve definitely written themselves into something of a corner.
DenversMar 24, 2020
This show is oddly enchanting and has you invested in all of the charecters. It is a binge drama that is definately worth your time. Its hard to talk about it without getting into spoiler territory, but I would recommend checking it out. WithThis show is oddly enchanting and has you invested in all of the charecters. It is a binge drama that is definately worth your time. Its hard to talk about it without getting into spoiler territory, but I would recommend checking it out. With only 7 episodes, it is without a dout worth your time. Expand