• Network: FOX , HULU
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2012
Season #: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
5.7

1. Apr 23, 2016
    The first and second season were good, after that, things went downhill.
    The third season was still somehow acceptable but after watching a couple of episodes of this season, I quit.
    I don't know what's wrong with the professional critics giving this show high ratings. Most episodes were boring and dull. And, of course, not funny, if you didn't catch my drift. Mindy's character was
    The first and second season were good, after that, things went downhill.
    Mindy's character was annoying from episode one, but without good writing and good comedy, she's unbearable.

The only saving grace, maybe, is Ike Barinholtz. Being my favourite in the show, he always managed to crack me up. He's great!
    But, all I can say now is: End this show, please! Don't you have anything better on your platter?

1. Reviewed by: Kevin Fallon
    Sep 15, 2015
    The [premiere] episode is sweet and sharp and clever and everything The Mindy Project was when it was at its best, and perhaps deserves even more admiration for finding a way to pair its two leads together and dismiss all notions that TV characters that graduate from will-they/won’t-they status to committed relationships are creative time bombs.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Travers
    Sep 15, 2015
    Many of the people tuning in for the Season 4 premiere of The Mindy Project know exactly what they're going to get by doing so--a tasty treat they may realize wasn't necessary 15 minutes after consumption--and Kaling & Co. happily deliver it to them.
  3. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Sep 15, 2015
    The Mindy Project has never been more of a modern rom-com than in its Season 4 premiere.