- Publisher: Eidos Interactive
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
- Summary: Master your surroundings: Conquer the world utilizing fluid acrobatic abilities along with the grapple and an arsenal of weapons. Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle filled with environmental traps to overcome. Explore unknown worlds:Master your surroundings: Conquer the world utilizing fluid acrobatic abilities along with the grapple and an arsenal of weapons. Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle filled with environmental traps to overcome. Explore unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more. Unlock hidden secrets: Collect relics and solve challenges to unlock chests to unlock bonus content. The chests can be stored in the inventory and solved at any point. Touch Screen Challenges: Use the touch screen to solve environmental puzzles, unlock chests, access the inventory, and change weapons. [Eidos Interactive]… Expand
- Developer: Santa Cruz Games
- Genre(s): Action Adventure, Modern, General, Modern
- # of players: 1 Player
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Xbox - January 2018 Games With Gold Trailer
Positive: 2 out of 9
Mixed: 7 out of 9
Negative: 0 out of 9
I wish there were other unlockables besides concept art (another problem shared with the console games), but at the end of the day, Tomb Raider: Underworld on the DS is a great game that any DS owner would be silly not to at least try.
Official Nintendo Magazine UKThe game's so dark in places, it's almost unplayable if you don't have a lite. [Jan 2009, p.98]
The game isn’t without its flaws and there are definite places where the game could use a good tweak or two, but in all this DS game is a solid and enjoyable Tomb Raider design.
Pelit (Finland)A decent snack size platformer boosted with simplistic puzzles. [Mar 2009]
Nintendo GamerA polished platformer with plenty of 'oooh' moments, but has ideas too big for its station. [Jan 2009, p.65]
Tomb Raider Underworld is way a too easy ride on NDS, and a scrappy narration won't please Lara's fans; gameplay gets boring soon enough, and main characters portrayal isn't deep enough. Just for Tomb Raider's die-hard fans.
Tomb Raider: Underworld is ultimately a competent but underwhelming platform game that has little to offer fans of the genre.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
- (0 views)