7.6

1. Apr 25, 2015
    Heavy bullets is a fun little game I just bought for 2 dollars. It's a roguelike, and like MANY roguelike's, IT"S HARD. The thing I like about heavy bullets is the fast gameplay, making it so you can speedrun the game, or attempt to, then die trying. However, with that said, there's one flaw to this game: the randomly generated levels. Why? because it can make the game TOO hard sometimes.Heavy bullets is a fun little game I just bought for 2 dollars. It's a roguelike, and like MANY roguelike's, IT"S HARD. The thing I like about heavy bullets is the fast gameplay, making it so you can speedrun the game, or attempt to, then die trying. However, with that said, there's one flaw to this game: the randomly generated levels. Why? because it can make the game TOO hard sometimes. Turrets are the worst sometimes, but having 6 of them at spawn is insane, yet it happened to me 2 times in a row!

Overall, heavy bullets is NOT for everyone (please refer to the 1 anonymous user that gave it a negative rating), but it's also very fun, fast, and HARD. 7/10

1. Dec 22, 2014
    Even though Heavy Bullets flirts with roguelike ideas, it lacks replayability.
  2. Nov 25, 2014
    Outside of a few ergonomic missteps, especially with the controller integration, it delivers an intense and immersive experience that rivals a lot of AAA FPS titles.
  3. Nov 17, 2014
    I press on with Heavy Bullets because its luminescent vision sculpts that chaos from noise into a signal, and creates a deconstruction and resurrection of an idealized game that I'll never get to play, but never get tired of chasing.