- Publisher: Graffiti Games , Long Neck Games
- Release Date: Jul 15, 2020
- Also On: Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: A puzzle platformer with a new twist on co-op and single player gameplay. Solve puzzles, platforming challenges, and encounter dangerous monsters and traps that require you to KILL and resurrect your brother to advance! Death is just part of the adventure.
- Developer: Long Neck Games
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 2D
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 4
Mixed: 3 out of 4
Negative: 0 out of 4
Jul 15, 2020With dark humour and comic violence, this is a game that will appeal to fans of puzzle platformers and schadenfreude alike. A great indie title that’s a worthy addition to anybody’s Steam library. Fantastic both in solo and co-op mode.
Jun 4, 2020When it comes together right, REZ PLZ can be a very good time. It can be quite amusing to watch the two hapless brothers meet their end in comically grotesque ways, especially if you're playing with a friend to laugh along with. Many of the puzzles are actually quite clever and there are a lot of very interesting design choices that simply aren't seen in other games. The game's humor may fall flat, and it might be lacking quite a bit in the way of polish, but at its core, it's actually a pretty fun game. Fans of platforming, puzzles, and gruesome death can find a lot to love in REZ PLZ.
Jul 15, 2020REZ PLZ is a platformer with a fascinating resurrection mechanic built in. The limited lives, precise jumps, and puzzles may frustrate you, but it's not enough to ruin the game too much. The goofy way the premise is presented will make you smile, but just know that you'll be the cause of plenty of death if you want to move forward.
Jun 7, 2020Although it has issues with difficulty, REZ PLZ is a fun and interesting, co-op puzzle-platformer with a dark sense of humour.