- Summary: Fulfill contracts that offer clear objectives with a fixed monetary reward and options to complete bonus challenges for payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers precise, strategic sniping gameplay at its absolute best. Play as a paid assassin; aFulfill contracts that offer clear objectives with a fixed monetary reward and options to complete bonus challenges for payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers precise, strategic sniping gameplay at its absolute best. Play as a paid assassin; a hit man for hire, and beware of rival snipers who won’t hesitate to disrupt your best-laid plans. Open-ended contracts, bounties and challenges deliver strong replayability options to eliminate targets and collect cash to redeem for upgrades. An all-new Dynamic Reticle System offers the most realistic and intense sniping experience. Upgradeable AR Mask with the ability to scan the environment and highlight weakness or objects of interest. An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets and gas grenades. Show off your stealth skills, execute silent takedowns and be rewarded for a strategic play style. Battle the brutal wilderness of Siberia and fight to survive the intensity of snow-covered mountains, lush forests and secret bases hidden deep in the mountainside.… Expand
Nov 24, 2019I give a shot this game and it was great and better than previous sniper ghost warrior series btw I like SGW2
graphics is great Ai isI give a shot this game and it was great and better than previous sniper ghost warrior series btw I like SGW2
graphics is great
Ai is pretty fine but I played on the deadeye mode
5 challenging open-world
there's also snipers and rival snipers(for bounty hunt)
the funny moment put 5 trap mines, then let the target step it and boom lol
and AWESOME BALLISTIC MASK
The Future Is Now Old Man!
I hope they add more challenging open-world maps and new weapons and gadgets in this game
Totally worth for money and you won't regret it.
and ignore that magpie666… Expand
Nov 23, 2019I preordered this game because I’ve played & own most of CIG games (SGW3 being my favorite) and I’m excited to say that this game has evolvedI preordered this game because I’ve played & own most of CIG games (SGW3 being my favorite) and I’m excited to say that this game has evolved substantially over previous offerings, this game has great replay value, maps are huge it plays and feels so smooth the world is beautiful which makes this shooter so immersive.
SGWC offers five large sandboxes, each with five missions, and in these missions you're required to assassinate someone, though sometimes they require the retrieval of some object. It’s a stealth game at heart. So expect a stealth game with gloriously sniper gunplay.
Importantly SGWC really feels tense when you play. Tension is at the heart of a good stealth game, and SGWC has it in spades. SGWC features both singleplayer campaign and multiplayer mode. I'll give this one a BUY so go get you're self a copy you won't regret it..… Expand
Dec 2, 2019I really like this game. The pacing is great. Took a little while to get used to the new sniping wind mechanics etc but once you've got itI really like this game. The pacing is great. Took a little while to get used to the new sniping wind mechanics etc but once you've got it down it's a tonne of fun. Honestly I'm having much more fun with this game than any recent Call of Duty game. I think it's the fact that you can take your time and be sneaky that makes me like it much more. Each level has many different ways to approach the missions. Highly recommended to anyone who likes FPS games / Sniper games.… Expand
Apr 27, 2020In general, I liked the game on... 70%, I guess. Good-looking locations, nice light, good sniper shooting/ballistics(As much as you can sayIn general, I liked the game on... 70%, I guess. Good-looking locations, nice light, good sniper shooting/ballistics(As much as you can say about the game for ordinary people, and not as about some sniper simulator). And in general, a variety of interesting tasks and trials.
But, there is a remaining 30% of-course. The wild stupidity of some mechanics and game ideas: For example, a game about a sniper implies stealth, but you cannot install a silencer on any secondary weapon, while in other parts of the game there was such an opportunity. Or one of the secondary tasks “to fulfill all contracts without raising an alarm”: If the enemy saw you in the alley, but you killed him and no one noticed, the task failed. If you shot half the soldiers, the second half runs around looking for you, but you lie quietly on the roof of the house far with a gun - the task is not failed. Fu**ng logic #1.
Oh yes, some of the secondary tasks contradict each other altogether: One may require 10 soldiers to be killed with explosives, and the other - not to kill anyone other than the target of the mission. Fu**ng logic #2(Don't tell me about replying, this only works when each run brings something new to the game, and not when only 1 line in the trials changes).
Plot: it is here, but since it is a sandbox game, not a company game, and it was made by people completely far from Siberia and Russia, this story is sooooo blurred, mixed up, and again talks about “Evil Russians” with dumb names. Unless without a bear and a vodka. And yet, not so much in the plot as in the narrative, it looks very strange that the game literally stuffs us with the professionalism of the character we play for, but at the same time drops to banal movie cliches: "you need to find out the whole truth", "punish all the guilty people" and of-course "save every innocent in the World".
Competitors implemented here at 1 out of 10. They all sit exactly to cover the exact man(your target). So there only one per mission and he sit near the target... and it's on every huge location zone.
Good ideas, good some mechanics, but weak attitude to work.
And on last mission I faced a very severe bug: The base full with soldiers and couple of snipers... and time to time they all disappear and appear, and it makes pane to aim someone there and not to get a bullet of some "suddenly appeared sniper".… Expand
Apr 16, 2020Developers/Company: "Meh, close enough, I'm tired of working on this"
In general this game is average at best. The use of CryEngine andDevelopers/Company: "Meh, close enough, I'm tired of working on this"
In general this game is average at best. The use of CryEngine and trying to make this game to be a Triple-A game is just that; a try. I don't make video games and can imagine the creative process and development take time and at the end of the day you need to make money as a company... BUT this game cut a bunch of corners to make it out the door and the experience is far from great. It's like they wanted to make FarCry for sniping but basically just sh*t the bed.
First, the Pros:
- The sniping feels good, you get a silenced rifle from the start and don't have to worry that you need to upgrade to it like in various other games. You need to adjust for wind and distance, hold your breath, and the gratuitous kill cam will be your reward for patience.
- Main missions along with challenges, rivals and bounties help add play time for the completion-ists out there.
- Fast travel in the map is useful but limited
- Good lord are there many bugs I've experienced: NPCs floating mid air, falling between two things and can't get out, placing C4 and then can't get your weapons back cause system thinks you're still placing C4, you complete an objective in a mission and then that objective is still on the screen and marked for you to complete, ... the list goes on
- The save system: plain sucks. This is basically checkpoints, find the right one and you can save. This isn't some old limited system that requires a memory card. The user should either be allowed to save anywhere or be able to load from some list of recent (checkpoint) saves. This bit me quite hard a few times as I was trying to finish a mission a certain way (like using only a knife or not setting off alarms). I messed something up and reloaded last checkpoint and found myself halfway across the map once and the other finding out that my mistake was retained and I basically would have to redo the mission.
- For some reason your secondary weapon and sidearm are not silenced from the get go.
- Upgrade system is available but the upgrades don't seem linear. The upgrades are decent.
- The scripted events are pretty painful; to trigger them you have to take a very specific path like enter through a specific door or else the guards don't move. There are multiple ways to achieve goals so that is great but when the guards are standing somewhere and you want them to move you have to go around the other side of the building climbing here and there so that you trigger the scripted event and can get to the objective.… Expand
Feb 15, 2021Easily the most bugged game I have ever played. The errors are so numerous is just plain not worth playing, you can get stuck on a railroadEasily the most bugged game I have ever played. The errors are so numerous is just plain not worth playing, you can get stuck on a railroad tie, die from shooting a man in the head from a certain window, your gadgets fail to work, the sound gets supper glitchy and you can shoot through enemies.… Expand