6.8

1. Jul 28, 2019
    one of my best tetris experience! those effects are breath taking and the relaxing mode gameplay is addictive!
  2. Jul 31, 2019
    It's exclusive to the Epic Games Store on PC. Buy it on PS4 or don't buy it at all. It's just flashy Tetris, so you can miss it without guilt. Don't support scummy practices by scummy game companies.
  3. Jul 27, 2019
    As someone who regularly plays the original on the NES/SNES I have to say this was a huge disappointment. Game pieces don't turn like they normally do, so you have to reprogram your brain , L shapes in particular are annoying. The play-field is also too small making up 1/4th the original size. I also don't like that blocks don't lock in place easily. You'll find piece slide after youAs someone who regularly plays the original on the NES/SNES I have to say this was a huge disappointment. Game pieces don't turn like they normally do, so you have to reprogram your brain , L shapes in particular are annoying. The play-field is also too small making up 1/4th the original size. I also don't like that blocks don't lock in place easily. You'll find piece slide after you "think" you've placed them. Also where is the 2-player gameplay? Yep, this is a solo adventure. The whole things feels like it was designed to be a projected background at a rave party, which is fine but honestly it gets annoying after awhile. As a casual game fine buy it, but if you're serious about Tetris just save your money and keep playing the NES/SNES version. Expand
  4. Jul 26, 2019
    I always thought Tetris was one of the best if not the best videogame ever, mechanically is perfect.

With this version it goes to my top 3 or even top 1, it could be one of the best experiences I have enjoyed in my gamer life. I have been always been grateful to Tetsuya Mizuguchi for REZ, but Tetris Effect is even better.
  5. Jul 30, 2019
    Best Tetris Game
    Diverse steps Beautiful music I fell in love with this game.
  6. Jul 27, 2019
    Wonderful game no complaints at all beautiful soundtrack nice effects everything is just wonderful
    I noticed that some **** *cough Judyhassva* complained about color coding well you can set it to classic rather than customized in settings protip dont post review before you sniff around the game settings for something you might dislike
  7. Jul 28, 2019
    Well the controls suffer from being ported to the PC.
    If you try to use mouse ... it feels like your moving underwater its so sluggish and you cant turn up the mouse speed in settings.
    Keyboard have a ... unintuitive set of controls not what you would guess nor is it ergonomic And then did not manage to try it out with with a controller since it did not support the one i owned, big
    Well the controls suffer from being ported to the PC.

And then did not manage to try it out with with a controller since it did not support the one i owned, big brand but its very old by now.

The demand on speed in controls is huge try running a race car with your feet instead of your hands and see how that FEELS.
    Sure give someone 20 years and maybe they can learn to use feet if they start young enough ...

The sound is very VERY good, recommend it on easy as a audio experience worth doing.
    Its almost a amazing game but they didnt try hard enough when porting it might be great on PS 4
  8. Jul 28, 2019
    It's just a typical tetris game with some flashy effects. I don't get what's so special about it.
  9. Aug 12, 2019
    Same simple mechanics as the tetris game which makes it so special with additional entertainment features, beautiful soundtrack and amazing and engaging visual effects.

1. Aug 8, 2019
    Tetris Effect is a magical experience that you really need to witness to believe. Featuring over thirty stages, unlockable content, and a wide range of challenges with their own leaderboards, it’s also the most complete Tetris experience to date. There’s endless replay value here for fans of the classic puzzle formula and virtual reality is the cherry on top.
  2. Jul 31, 2019
    Tetris Effect reflects the classic puzzle game through a particle filled kaleidoscope, putting players into a mesmerizing trance with its unique presentation, alongside classic gameplay. Its price point might jolt you back to reality, though.
  3. Jul 29, 2019
    Tetris Effect is more than a Tetris game. It's a work of art that you just happen to interact with by stacking blocks and clearing rows.