- Publisher: Capcom
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2014
- Also On: PC, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360
- Summary: In Dustforce, players stylishly flow through precarious environments, sweeping up dust, leaves, trash and slime. The cleaners face off against the fourSprites who are determined to make a mess of the whole world
- Developer: Hitbox , QLOC
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 2D
- # of players: Up to 4
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Dustforce Gameplay Trailer
Positive: 14 out of 32
Mixed: 17 out of 32
Negative: 1 out of 32
Feb 7, 2014You will come back to Dustforce, be it to master a level or just savor the experience.
Feb 7, 2014While definitely not for everyone, Dustforce is an ambitious and charming game that shows touches of brillance as frequently as it punishes and annoys.
Feb 14, 2014A great game. It’s fun, it’s addictive and it has a learning curve that demands you keep improving. While the multiplayer isn’t nearly as entertaining, at least it offers you a good way to scrap with friends or strangers.
Mar 18, 2014A fresh and entertaining action platform experience with some controls issues and a stiff difficulty level.
Apr 15, 2014I'd hesitate to suggest Dustforce as a must-play type of game, but for the cost of entry, you'll get some enjoyment out of it.
Mar 10, 2014What might have been a good game is dusted by poor controls.
Feb 26, 2014The great presentation is undone by a number of questionable gameplay decisions.
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
Feb 5, 2014Dustforce (on PC) is an amazing game, and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a challenging platformer. I would give the PC version a 10/10Dustforce (on PC) is an amazing game, and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a challenging platformer. I would give the PC version a 10/10 with no hesitation. However, the PS3 version is the worst port I have ever played. The reasons for this are:
1) Obnoxiously long load times (Dustforce on PC had no loading screens, at all). It takes around a minute to get from initial boot to the hub world. On PC, it took about two seconds. I am not exaggerating.
2) No cross-buy (PS3 and Vita versions are separate games).
3) Framerate is jumpy. This becomes much worse when moving quickly.
4) Audio lag. You can't go a whole minute without hearing some form of audio lag. Also, the audio lags consistently at the end of every run, and while attacking enemies at higher speeds.
5) The new UI looks cheap and out-of-place.
6) No custom controls.
7) The clipping is off. I watched myself pass through objects that should have been solid several times on the PS3 version.
8) Absolutely none of the previously listed issues are present on the PC version of the game.
If future updates fix these issues, I will change my rating to a 10.
Anyways, lets all thank Q-loc and Capcom taking a truly superb platforming experience and slaughtering it before the eyes of the console community. Sorry, Hitbox. I love you guys.… Expand
- (1 view)
- (1 view)
- (1 view)
- (3 views)