3.5

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jan 26, 2023
    Should be a great game but its not. Starts off extra slow for about 8 hours then it gets better.. Other than the nice looking landscapes & exploration in the nice looking world its a tough game to enjoy. The protagonist is poorly written, story is horrible, combat so clunky and the fade to black screen each cut scene is annoying. Play it and see for yourself.
  2. Jan 25, 2023
    This game fails on everything we expected. Story wise is so bad and cliché that a 8 years old kid could have written the story.
    The open world is repetitive, filled with a miriad or interest points that you have to clear to get drops and stats (statues). Also it feels very wrong on some levels.

Frey is an unlikable main character, she only swears all the time and you can easilly forget about her.
    The only good part is the combat system but there are so many problems around it that it needs months above months of patches to fix everything.

I'm very sad about this, I expected this game a lot and it failed us on everything
  3. Feb 2, 2023
    Forspoken, the first game from developer Luminous Productions and published by one of 2022's gaming punching bags Square Enix (deservedly so), is a new IP open world action adventure game. There is nothing particularly engaging or innovative in its design, especially in the very rough opening hours, leaving you and the character to explore a fairly bland and empty world.

Forspoken has

Forspoken has seemingly been in development hell since it was announced a few years ago. It received several delays including twice just in the last 10 months. You would think this would of given Luminous time to fine tune the product but while the game isn't buggy in the literal sense it is very choppy and disorganized just in its movement, cutscene/dialogue transitions, and combat. Once you start unlocking different spell types and more spell options the combat does become a lot more fun, it allows there to be almost no down time and keeps the combat feeling very fast-paced. The main story only takes roughly 10 hours to beat, and the game takes probably 6-8 hours to get its footing, which you can probably see the problem with.

The story starts off very rough but manages to settle in to an acceptable if standard and predictable pattern of the reluctant hero trope. Frey initially will do nothing unless it is in direct interest of helping her escape this new land she has been transported to. Her motivations don't really change until late in the game when the twist and true antagonist of the game is revealed. I will say that the twist is handled well, but it is one of the most easily predictable twists in gaming history. Seasoned gamers will be able to easily pick up on it in the middle stages of the story.

Graphically is hit or miss, some of the vistas and environments are well done but as you get closer to things all the brightness kind of washes away. There is a lot of artificial fog that severely hampers the draw distance. Enemy design is pretty putrid here, there are some standard zombies, zombified bears and wolves, and some ugly gray/brown masses to fight. The facial animations range from decent to hilariously bad, and its just bizarre that somehow the worst facial animations are all on the main character, who's mouth just will not stay in step with the dialogue.

Overall, it was a fun 20 hour romp through a well structured but dull/standard 3rd person action RPG. Definitely not worth the full retail price.
  4. Jan 31, 2023
    definitivamente um dos jogos já feitos. não viverá pelo hype. square enix: melhorem.
  5. Feb 1, 2023
    Square Enix took a stab at a new IP and did a solid job. Gameplay is excellent and those who have played the DMC series will find a great deal to be excited about when creating new combos to raise your "style ranking" (or this games version of it.)

The story's concept may be generic but they did exactly what they said they would. Square has been transparent about the kind of game this is and is mostly undeserving of the harsh criticism it gets. The world is built to be a sort of barren wasteland. Many did not approve of this but it fits the the history and lore of Athia quite nicely. The dialogue can make you cringe, but it was few and far between for me. There could be a little more done to make exploring feel more rewarding but my experience wasn't tainted by that as I still enjoyed what it had to offer.

Character design is quite nice and the combat runs smoothly. Especially once you learn how to weave together your "flow" abilities to set up for devastating magic and open windows for support magic.

This game sets up something special. This one has it's imperfections but I can see a sequel ironing out the kinks and making something truly exceptional.

I feel it's worth noting that after 45+ hours of gameplay I still have yet to encounter any glaring bugs in the game. A rarity in a time where nearly every game releasing is riddled with them. Load times are very fast. I can rarely drink my water.

From what I can tell, most criticism falls on very nit-picky topics. To be fair, games are quite expensive and people should be completely happy with a product before shelling out the cash.

But the demo before release was pretty accurate though they made improvements. Square Enix constantly updated potential fans on what they could expect and have delivered as far as I can tell. They didn't oversell the game either. It's rare to be this informed about a game before diving in and that's something developers should seek to do more of.
  6. Feb 6, 2023
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Eu curti o jogo. O combate é divertido. Fácil, mas divertido. Esperava um pouco mais. Os gráficos foram simplificados, alguns diálogos são muito repetitivos e a história do meio para o final da um acelerada sem motivo. Quem sabe o próximo se tiver seja melhor. Mas vale a pena jogar. Expand
  7. Jan 26, 2023
    If you read about "combat bad" comment. This comment totaly liar. Only good thing in this game combat. You have to unlock skills. You have to keep progress on skill tree for combat mechanics. You have to unlock skills for movements. (Parkour movements and smooth traversal.)
    Graphics mediocore. Not bad but not good for current gens. Performance stabil on PS5.
    Dialougs worst of worst.
    Dialougs worst of worst. Cringy, bad written, unlikeable.
    MC unlikeable and b.tchy.
    Storie bad and bland.

Final verdict; game boring and grindy but enjoyable combat mechanics. 5/10
  8. Jan 26, 2023
    Apenas a gameplay é boa. Todo o resto; Ambientação, conteúdo, gráfico, história e narrativa são muito abaixo do esperado para um jogo exclusivamente de nova geração. Me senti enganado pelo que foi mostrado antes do lançamento em comparação com o produto entregue. Decepcionado!
  9. Jan 27, 2023
    This is a real 6/10 game. Seems like a lot of low quality game engine issues like no shadows in odd places, bad lip sync, etc. tbh, the game just feels incomplete, like they needed 18 months of refinements to everything from game engine, to fight mechanics, etc. but worst of all is the writing. Just not great. I feel sorry for the voice actors. Still, as I play deeper into the game, I amThis is a real 6/10 game. Seems like a lot of low quality game engine issues like no shadows in odd places, bad lip sync, etc. tbh, the game just feels incomplete, like they needed 18 months of refinements to everything from game engine, to fight mechanics, etc. but worst of all is the writing. Just not great. I feel sorry for the voice actors. Still, as I play deeper into the game, I am liking aspects of it more and more. It has potential, also, I preordered because I liked Guardians and thought this would be at least as good. Definitely no. Guardians was soooo good.. esp writing and dialog. Expand
  10. Jan 30, 2023
    This game had bad performance, bad writing, too expensive, unfinished. I think it's average. I am rating it a little high but I could see this game being for someone but not for me. I wish they were able to finish the game and given the money for a decent writer. The movement which was the big marketing point I saw it was clunky but had moments that were ok.
  11. Jan 28, 2023
    A prime of example of wasted potential. A cool idea and really fun combat meets one of the most generic and boring game designs of the recent years. If you like to check off the same four of five activities in an open-world while fighting the same enemies over and over again, this game might be something for you. Everyone else will probably get bored pretty quick - of not even annoyed.A prime of example of wasted potential. A cool idea and really fun combat meets one of the most generic and boring game designs of the recent years. If you like to check off the same four of five activities in an open-world while fighting the same enemies over and over again, this game might be something for you. Everyone else will probably get bored pretty quick - of not even annoyed.
    And I'm not even talking about the absolutely cringy dialogs and the terrible performance. It doesn't even look that good to justify these kinds of performance drops.
  12. Jan 26, 2023
    That dead empty stare off main character lol

She looks like an early ps3 character model
  13. Jan 27, 2023
    as far as the spell and combat system is concerned, I am very satisfied, a pity for the environment that surrounds it, which is very bare and shallow, this does not give total immersion to the game.
  14. Jan 26, 2023
    Most of the reviews are right. This game is fine... it's fine... whether it's 70bucks fine will depend how deep your wallet goes but based on other games in it's price range it falls short. Reducing the price would alleviate those short coming somewhat especially as it launched on PS5 the same week as Monster Hunter Rise did and that's almost half the price! However, there is someMost of the reviews are right. This game is fine... it's fine... whether it's 70bucks fine will depend how deep your wallet goes but based on other games in it's price range it falls short. Reducing the price would alleviate those short coming somewhat especially as it launched on PS5 the same week as Monster Hunter Rise did and that's almost half the price! However, there is some enjoyment to be had here, it's up to you to decide how much that's worth. Expand
  15. Jan 28, 2023
    Don't listen to Ondores lies!!! Forspoken is perplexing. My first experience was with the games demo. Before me lay a huge barren play ground of grassy fields, tall tall mountains and enough map markers to make Ubisoft proud. Pushing forward on my joystick (taking note of the slight delay) while pressing circle I found myself boundlessly leaping and running at a break neck speed watchingDon't listen to Ondores lies!!! Forspoken is perplexing. My first experience was with the games demo. Before me lay a huge barren play ground of grassy fields, tall tall mountains and enough map markers to make Ubisoft proud. Pushing forward on my joystick (taking note of the slight delay) while pressing circle I found myself boundlessly leaping and running at a break neck speed watching some of the most brilliant parkour animations appear before my eyes. I came to what looked like a majestic elk until I noticed the goldish/green rock-rot that was pretending from it's otherwise furry coat... It's a trap! I thought to my self as I slammed on my four shoulder triggers attempting to unravel a way to complicated battle system with little to no explanation on how to use this. I shut the game off. About four days later I was scouring my PS5 dashboard when I decided I'd try again, while I found the battle clumsy (and the fps uneven) I really liked the traversal. This time before I got started I got aquatinted with the battle system as I looked at the controls in the settings I also noticed a 120hz mode. I turn it on. Game changer! The fps now hovers a 40fps and the controller lag is much better. I can now play the game in fidelity not a sub 1080p the performance mode offered. I played for three hours, I loved the battle system. It was very different then anything I played in quite a while. Pushing in on r3 I locked onto a enemy. I could then run parkour around them leaping and dashing away from attacks while returning fire and rock in a blitz of spells that allows strategic offensives against each enemy. I really liked this and I wanted to buy the game. When it releases I was surprised to see how low the game actually scored. It was obvious that there were deep flaws here but it also had quite a fun hook. I decided to buy it anyway. You are Fray a 20yr old girl orphaned in N.Y. city that after getting into trouble with the law and losing everything she has finds a portal to the magical world of "Athia". The game is beautiful, large open spaces designed around the parkour system makes up several districts of the map connected to one main city. Each area contains several challenges mostly based on the combat systems magical take on action adventure/rpg made possible by the supporting character "cuff" that grants Fray these abilities.In the far corners lie the "Tanta's" this world matriarchs and former benevolent rulers that were twisted by "the break" a magical plague that distorts and mutates everything caught in it's miasma except for you. After defeating a Tanta you take on their elemental powers. The game is a lot of fun but definitely divisive. The first thing, the most important thing is the combat. If you can click with the combat/parkour mechanics then the game will open up for you if not it will fail to entertain because we'll that's really all the game offers. There are hundreds of points of interest on the map but ultimately this is a dead world and all it offers is parkour and combat, for some it's enough but a lot of people will want more. Another issue was how much better it felt in 120hz a mode that is not available to everyone. The smaller issues relate to a script that can be abrasive and a all around feeling that the budget ran out before the game was finished. There are no day/night cycle despite building camps and finding rest shelters. Some of the animation are really stiff in cut scenes as well as being forced to stay stationary at time during exposition dumps that don't really need . Also speaking of exposition dumps... There are a ton of them and they are mostly made in writing causing the pace of the game to slow to a crawl. With all that said, I personally loved the combat, the world and the characters. This game was so much fun during the times it let you go and just explore Athia that it overshadowed the dull moments. This game is not for everyone but if you can get into the demo then this might be for you. Id give it a 7.5 out of 10 and with a little fine tuning it could easily be patched to an 8. I gave it a higher meta score because of the review bombing from trolls. This game has a audience out there I'm proof of that. I hope it finds it's place Expand
  16. Jan 28, 2023
    This is a great game unfairly reviewed by critics who want everything tied up in a bow. I also feel some of these user reviews are disingenuous. The problem most people have with this game is the Character they simply do not like her. Don't get me wrong she was a little annoying with too much profanity but I moved on and started playing what I found to be a fun game with great gameplay.This is a great game unfairly reviewed by critics who want everything tied up in a bow. I also feel some of these user reviews are disingenuous. The problem most people have with this game is the Character they simply do not like her. Don't get me wrong she was a little annoying with too much profanity but I moved on and started playing what I found to be a fun game with great gameplay.

So before you, all start spewing nonsense and acting like a bunch of bullies in a playground. Play the game and give it a chance. I did and I am enjoying it very much.

Sidenote: Elden ring has no story and no character development and yet everyone raves it's the greatest game in the world. I personally did not like Elden ring it wasn't my kind of game or suited my play style and it was too damn hard. That doesn't make it a bad game and the same with Forspoken.
  17. Jan 30, 2023
    This is a pretty good game actually found the story surprisingly good it has some really touching moments that show the growth of the character. Combat is fun but could have been better if they just went with a similar approach that infamous used. Traversal is a highlight in the game it is fast and offers some platforming to reach shrines and chests. I would say give it a chance you willThis is a pretty good game actually found the story surprisingly good it has some really touching moments that show the growth of the character. Combat is fun but could have been better if they just went with a similar approach that infamous used. Traversal is a highlight in the game it is fast and offers some platforming to reach shrines and chests. I would say give it a chance you will probably find a game that you love. Also I think this game was made by a very small team which is even more impressive with the size and scope of the project that being said I'm just going by the end credits that showed cast and crew and licenses they used it was a very short list in comparison to other titles Expand
  18. Jan 25, 2023
    This review is 22 hrs into the game. I have not beaten it, not even close I presume. The gameplay is fun and still enjoyable at this point. I've had zero performance issues (anyone on ps5 claiming performance issues is probably lying or they need to clean their ps5), some of the fastest loading screens in any game I've played and I've encountered no bugs. I don't care about the story atThis review is 22 hrs into the game. I have not beaten it, not even close I presume. The gameplay is fun and still enjoyable at this point. I've had zero performance issues (anyone on ps5 claiming performance issues is probably lying or they need to clean their ps5), some of the fastest loading screens in any game I've played and I've encountered no bugs. I don't care about the story at all, I don't play most games for the story, so I skip all the bad dialogue every one is hating on therefor I have no idea how bad it potentially is. If you play just for the gameplay like I do than it is well worth it in my opinion. My main complains are that your companion, which is permanently with you, talks a lot and most of what it says is it just repeating it's self, it will say the same thing 50 times and than still keep saying it, and exploring doesn't feel worth it. I have been fully exploring every zone so far and most of the optional stuff you can do just gives worthless crafting mats. Overall if you don't care much about story like me than it's well worth it, the game play is enjoyable (good but not great) and you get a lot of content, 22hrs in and I've only explored like 20% of the map. Expand
  19. Jan 25, 2023
    all quips and no bite, interesting concepts on paper, fell flat on execution. this feels like a video game that so desperately wanted to be a TV series or a movie because this thing is hampered by all it's cutscenes and dialogue to a point that it has to yank you away from the gameplay by your neck to put you through another 10 minutes of groanworthy banter between you and your cuff, orall quips and no bite, interesting concepts on paper, fell flat on execution. this feels like a video game that so desperately wanted to be a TV series or a movie because this thing is hampered by all it's cutscenes and dialogue to a point that it has to yank you away from the gameplay by your neck to put you through another 10 minutes of groanworthy banter between you and your cuff, or you and some character(s) you meet and it gets so tiresome. the gameplay has it's good elements but it to is hampered by it's repetitive 'move here, kill enemies, cutscene, repeat' structure. it's trying to be everything 'infamous' gave us all those years ago but with none of the spark, it's fun for an hour or so but gets boring fast Expand
  20. Jan 27, 2023
    I do understand there are legitimate criticism for this game. Cliched story and some cringey (but no where near what people are saying) dialogue make it shine less than it would with an original story and impactful dialogue. The people giving this game a zero is something I don’t understand. I know this game is not a genre defining game. Everyone has their opinion but i thought a zero is aI do understand there are legitimate criticism for this game. Cliched story and some cringey (but no where near what people are saying) dialogue make it shine less than it would with an original story and impactful dialogue. The people giving this game a zero is something I don’t understand. I know this game is not a genre defining game. Everyone has their opinion but i thought a zero is a completely nonfunctional game that is unplayable. You can adjust the dialogue options. I’m not saying that all the negative reviews are from people mad about a protagonist that is a woman or a person of color but I would not be surprised that is what a couple are about. The combat is tight and responsive. The magical parkour is a blast to float through your environment. The rpg element is not incredibly deep but enough to keep me interested throughout the game so far. I love games that have a system to customize clothing and it affects your character. It’s nothing like cyberpunk 2077 but there are some options that allow for customization that increases stats. It’s a slow start but once you can free roam it’s worth it for me. The game is not a visual masterpiece but running in quality mode which is 4K (no ray tracing) with decent frame rates it’s a pretty game. I’m enjoying myself. It does suffer from standard checklist gaming but it does not bother me but I do understand it can bother others. I’m am playing on the PS5 so I’m unsure about the PC version. I’ve heard there are some issues so I would probably wait for some patches or better optimization. I like games in this category so I’m enjoying myself maybe more than others but it is a very fun game for me. If you’re not a huge fan of fantasy rpg probably wait for a sale. I would recommend the game but maybe not at full price for people who just want a casual experience. Expand
  21. Jan 27, 2023
    It's perfectly fine and playable. There are of course issues, but I've enjoyed my time with the game.
  22. Feb 2, 2023
    Although the protagonist has awesome parkour skill that it seems the player can go anywhere, in fact there are many limits like the disturbing terrain and annoying map fog which prevents the player travels freely.
  23. Jan 25, 2023
    Sin duda la polemica por este título es algo grande ya que se habia anunciado desde hace tiempo como un titulo de impulso desde el anuncio de la consola PS5, por lo que era una promesa de calidad en todos los aspectos para los juagdores. Realmente nadie niega que Forspoken queda a deber en caunto al hype que se tenia, aunque para algunos que jugamos el demo empezamos a sospechar delSin duda la polemica por este título es algo grande ya que se habia anunciado desde hace tiempo como un titulo de impulso desde el anuncio de la consola PS5, por lo que era una promesa de calidad en todos los aspectos para los juagdores. Realmente nadie niega que Forspoken queda a deber en caunto al hype que se tenia, aunque para algunos que jugamos el demo empezamos a sospechar del producto final; y pues no nos equivocamos del todo, el juego es si se ve bien con unos controles del personaje que se siente fluido y que da para muchas combinaciones de magias que en combinacion con los entornos puede llevarnos a realizar coreografias sorprendentes, lo malo de esto es que el mundo abierto en el que nos topamos en el juego está muy vacío (en este aspecto me recordo al mapa de Hyrule en Zelda BOTW), ésto aunado a una paleta de colores en los enemigos del juego resulta medio dofocil diferenciarlos a la distancia; la personalizacion de las magias y de los objetos como capas, collares y hasta el decorado de las uñas que nos confieren diferentes habilidades es grande y como en otros RPG se requiere de materiales para poder mejorarlosl La historia no es tan diferente a otras historias de un protagonista que fue a dar de manera magica a otro universo para ayudar a salvar al mundo (recorde la pelicula de la torre oscura), no es tan compleja y es simple por lo que podras antocipar algunos giros de trama con facilidad. Una de las partes que me gustaron y que disfrute bastatnte fueron las batallas con los jefes, grandes y vistosos caracteristicos de Square Enix. En conclusión es un juego promedio, sin duda le falto mucho la parte innovación ya que muchas de las mecanicas ya fueron vistas en muchos juegos del pasado y se debio poner mas atención en la parte diferenciadora en una IP nueva que pintaba para ser un inicio de saga interesante. Recomiendo esperar una buena rebaja de precio si es que aun tienes ganas de probarlo. Espero haber ayudado con sus dudas. Saludos y exelentes partidas!! Expand
  24. Jan 25, 2023
    Очень скучная игра, пользоваться разными заклинаниями не хочется, пользуешься одним, вступай в бой тоже не хочется. Сюжет средний, типа Волшебника изумрудного горола
  25. Jan 25, 2023
    I really do not know how to feel about this game. I feel hot and cold towards it... That is all
  26. Jan 25, 2023
    Square Enix should be doing much better than this. Because this game is another disappointment of their and that will not help it's record
  27. Jan 27, 2023
    After playing the game for about 90 hours and finishing 100% of the game I can say that it's not the BEST game in the world, however there is no need to get on the hate train blindly and you should give it a go if you are going in to it with low expectations (you may just like it a little more than you think). The story is short (my 3rd playthrough only lasted 4 hrs, however I was skippingAfter playing the game for about 90 hours and finishing 100% of the game I can say that it's not the BEST game in the world, however there is no need to get on the hate train blindly and you should give it a go if you are going in to it with low expectations (you may just like it a little more than you think). The story is short (my 3rd playthrough only lasted 4 hrs, however I was skipping every cutscene since I watched them all in my first playthrough) but personally I liked the writing and I think that if it was much longer the story would not have been as good. The graphics are ok, not anything special but not bad. The effects for some magic elements look cool but thats about it. The combat can be VERY boring at the start, however once you beat a few of the main story bosses, allowing you to combine more types of magic it gets more fun. Also playing against some of the stronger open world bosses on hard can be a challenge and fun to learn. As far as the normal enemies the combat can look cool as you blast through them but gets a little boring when there are a little too long. Moving through the massive open world is by far the best aspect of the game. The movement and speed is really smooth and fun. Exploration is just "ok". The upgrades, cloaks, nails, etc... you get are good and useful, however the activities can get a little repetitive (if you are going for 100% at least). Also I kind of wish everything did not appear on the map once you get close, since in my opinion it takes away some of the magic of exploring and finding something cool. So yeah... not the best game in the world but nowhere near as bad as the hate train makes it sound. Expand
  28. YFA
    Jan 30, 2023
    I honestly don't know why it's getting so much hate, I haven't finished the game yet but so far it's not bad but not good either. it's definitely not a next gen title like they marketed it to be and it honestly feels like it released in 2016 or around that time, BUT! it's kind of fun? something I noticed that it's very much giving a "FF15" vibe but I'm not going to disrespect FF15 likeI honestly don't know why it's getting so much hate, I haven't finished the game yet but so far it's not bad but not good either. it's definitely not a next gen title like they marketed it to be and it honestly feels like it released in 2016 or around that time, BUT! it's kind of fun? something I noticed that it's very much giving a "FF15" vibe but I'm not going to disrespect FF15 like that lmao. Go for FF15, 9/10 game.
    Something else, IT DOESN'T DESERVE THE 70$ PRICE TAG! buy it when it's like, really discounted.
  29. Jan 30, 2023
    If u just skip all the really bad-designed subquests/secondary objectives and u focus on the main game you'll have a decent game with a super cool combat system.
    The first 6-7 hours are really boring tho...this could be so much better, sometimes you feel like you're testing an alpha version of the game since there are many things that are just roughed.
    This hate is nonsense btw.
  30. Jan 29, 2023
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Rated it a 5. It’s not a BAD game but by no means is it a GOOD game.

- The plot is bare bones and short, with some VERY obvious plot twists.
    - There’s sections where you literally walk a few steps. It just takes away from the immersion when it could have been avoided entirely.
    - There are TOO MANY sections where all you do is walk slowly towards something. The pacing sucks.

- The Magic Parkour starts feeling ok but then you realise 80% of the skills for parkour - some of which you have to go uncover yourself instead of inherit - are literally just “jump higher” skills. - The combat feels poor at first but gets better as you unlock it, however some of the fights are ridiculously unfair, with minions swarming you and 1 hit kills everywhere that you can’t avoid because of the camera angles.

- It’s Aesthetically impressive.

Definitely buy it if it’s on sale - do not pay full price.
  31. Jan 31, 2023
    Minhas Impressões

Forspoken e bom jogo de exploração e com muitas magias combate Bom joguei Forspoken por cerca 25hs e 30min, foi muito positivo. Gostei muito da jogabilidade, exploração do mapa, magias, parkour, combate por último trilha sonora. Tem certas pessoas que estão fazendo comentários polêmicos, de que o game está totalmente cagado, que o jogo e um mundo vazio, sofreu
    Minhas Impressões

Forspoken e bom jogo de exploração e com muitas magias combate
    Bom joguei Forspoken por cerca 25hs e 30min, foi muito positivo. Gostei muito da jogabilidade, exploração do mapa, magias, parkour, combate por último trilha sonora. Tem certas pessoas que estão fazendo comentários polêmicos, de que o game está totalmente cagado, que o jogo e um mundo vazio, sofreu downgrade, que isso não vale pena e etc. Como eu não vi isso tudo na minha própria experiencia tão problemática seríssimo grave. Porém tenho uma ressalva, tem uns problemas que seria de desempenho/performance e expressão facial estão feios mesmo, vou simplifica minhas impressões que vi neste game.
    Gameplay / Jogabilidade – (Satisfatório e bom)
    Gostei muito do estilo com mistura de magia e parkour e a jogabilidade é bem interessante que considero satisfatório, para quem realmente gosta do estilo classe de mago, temos personagem principal Frey Holland, porem ela tem uma personalidade muito forte, ela era de uma gangue, daí a brutalidade. Gostei muito por parte que temos bastante acesso de magia, existem até 100 feitiços disponíveis no jogo. Os jogadores podem investir em diferentes tipos de feitiço (terra, fogo, etc.) e podem alternar entre eles a qualquer momento. Ela tem 4 tipos básicos de magia (Suporte, Corpo a Corpo, amarilha e tiro longa distância e por último super especial). Porem fica ressalvo, progresso árvores de habilidades é extremamente lento. Isso poderia ser um ponto negativo, por que te força a explorar o mapa para que possamos ter acesso a novas magias, fazendo alguns desafios.
    Gráfico / Desempenho (Excelente e Péssimo)
    Bom para começa excelente a relação dos gráficos cenários, e bastante detalhes que estão bonitos mesmo, ate vestimenta dos personagens NPC (Conselhos, reis, chefes) que tem uma partícula de detalhes muito interessante, até mesmo mapa/cenários estão muito bonitos rochas, águas, e as animações. Porém, a animação das expressões faciais dos personagens, percebemos que estão mal acabados, chega ser bem tosco isso, existem dois tipos de cena, uma cena gameplay narrativa e outra cena que parece filme que realmente estão bonitos demais.
    Legendado Pt-Br / Trilha sonora - Extremamente Excelente e regular
    Trilha sonora e muito boa mesmo, tanto com exploração e combate com muita excelente com adaptação trilha sonora gameplay. Agora tradução legendado, não gostei tanto assim algumas conversas com Frey Holland, exemplo Frey conversando com personagens e vez dizer sinto muito ou desculpa uma coisa nesse tipo, não e ela simplesmente fala “NOSSA QUE BOSTA” rsrsrs, tem umas traduções dialogo que ficou não ficou legal, e você vai perceber isso.
    Ponto positivo
    Jogabilidade com uma mistura excelente Magia e parkour – Temos mais 100 tipos de magias que poderia aprimora árvores de habilidade, com várias magias elemental interessante. E o Parkour e muito divertido com essa toda velocidade indo exploração dos mapas.
    Exploração e Desafios missões secundárias – São muita coisa para fazer nesse mapa, temos dungeons, puzzle, mini boss, tesouro para recolher equipamento e poderes. E com isso mapa são extremamente enormes para explorar cada cantinho tem para oferecer, com cenários são bonitos.
    Ferramenta de acessibilidade controles – um dos pontos que mais gostei, é que você pode personalizar o menu, caso queria seja automático, até mesmo poderá controlar as dificuldades do game e inclusive poderá diminuir o dano recebido e também pode optar pela esquiva automática.

Ponto Negativo
    Prólogo de introdução e Lento – início gameplay e muito extremamente lento, levei quase 3hs e para ter acesso mapa, contendo bastante dialogo.
    Progresso evolução do personagem Frey Holland – um ponto que achei negativo foi evolução de acesso dos poderes ser lento, como é questão de força fazer as missões secundárias e campanha para ter acesso poderes.
    Animação expressão facial – tens uns certos personagens que são extremamente feios mesmo, mas ressaltando que não é todos, isso não estraga sua experiência com a jogabilidade.
    Game tem certa possibilidade de ser enjoativo – esse game tem certa probabilidade de enjoar, isso vai depender muito do estilo de jogatina de cada um. O jogo pode se tornar extremamente repetitivo e existem partes que são totalmente genéricas.
    Excesso documento de leitura – Meu deus, existem muitos diálogos para pode entendermos a história, isso se torna um ponto negativo se assim como eu, você também não tem paciência de ficar lendo e lendo e lendo.

Conclusão
    Resumindo pergunta que fica, realmente vale a pena comprar? Ou devo espera a próxima promoção, ou esperar que eles lancem uma atualização para melhoria do jogo ! Ai voce que descidir
  32. Jan 28, 2023
    It's not terrible and it's not good either. It tells a basic story with not much going on in terms of depth or narrative. Dialogue is sufferable, and the main character is fine but lackluster. The gameplay is average at best. Doesn't feel like a finished product.
  33. Jan 28, 2023
    Forspoken consigue destacar por su fantástico sistema de combate y espectacular exploración en su mundo abierto. Sin embargo, claramente podría haber sido mejor en otras áreas. La historia hay que decir que es algo genérica, pero tiene su pase
  34. Jan 29, 2023
    Combat is fun, world is huge and fun to explore, dialogue is meh, graphics are ok. I'm about 30 hours in, I'll definitely let this carry me until Hogwarts. An overall fun experience, just don't take it too seriously
  35. Jan 30, 2023
    La natation de ce jeux n'est peut-être pas très original le monde ouvert n'est qu'un open-world de plus mais le gameplay vaus un petit coup d'œil même si je pense qu'il aurait pu être beaucoup plus intéressant petit bémol pour moi on nous promet une histoire de 40 h je suis arrivé au bosse de fin en a peut près 28h, le suspense du méchant tombe a l'eau un peu trop rapidement mais j'aiLa natation de ce jeux n'est peut-être pas très original le monde ouvert n'est qu'un open-world de plus mais le gameplay vaus un petit coup d'œil même si je pense qu'il aurait pu être beaucoup plus intéressant petit bémol pour moi on nous promet une histoire de 40 h je suis arrivé au bosse de fin en a peut près 28h, le suspense du méchant tombe a l'eau un peu trop rapidement mais j'ai apprécié c'est 28 h tout de même, je pense que le gameplay de chaque type de magie d'attque ce recemble un peut trop alors que les magie de soutien sont plutôt originales donc plutôt positif.
    Comme vous pouvez le voir dans ce commentaire ce jeux a du positif et du négatif Je trouve le prix élevé pour se jeux. Donc pas parfait mais originales. Je pense que 50€ pour ce jeux aurait été un prix raisonnable .
  36. Jan 30, 2023
    A breath of fresh air ....a true ps5 game highly recommended if you like infamous games
  37. Jan 25, 2023
    Game is fine. Don't believe all the haters acting like this is the worst game ever made.
    easy 6.5-7 out of 10. Above average.
  38. Jan 27, 2023
    Its pretty solid, wont win any awards but neither will most games. Most of the negative reviews are posted by people who say SJW unironically and think any nonwhite protagonist is a political decision so take the user score with a grain of sailt
  39. Jan 26, 2023

Great accessibility options

Negatives

World isn't dense enough
    Graphics aren't sharp enough
    Combat doesn't pick up untill you get more spells
  40. Jan 26, 2023
    Solid 7 out of 10. Game is not the best of the best, and not every game should be or else they would all be average, but is definitely enjoyable enough. People who rate 0 are pure haters. It cannot be 0. One cannot honestly tell me this is the worst game ever from all perspective. I would understand 3-4-5 but not 0.
  41. Jan 26, 2023
    The story is... bad. Like early 90s shovelware. BUT... the gameplay gets good after about 3... 4? hours in. Honestly, if you can make it past the first boss you unlock more powers and the game really starts progressing after that point. If you can ignore the bad writing the gameplay redeems it somewhat.
  42. Jan 27, 2023
    Not especially interesting story, of the dumbest girl I've seen, in the not specially interesting world. At least combat is quite good.
  43. Jan 31, 2023
    un juego del que se esperaba mucho pero al final no cumplió con lo prometido, ojo a su mundo vacío y la pelea con los enemigos dan mucho que desear.
  44. Feb 2, 2023
    I was totally hyped for this game and I am deeply disappointed. The story prequel is painfully long - when the game finally start, you get to involve with many NPCs. They’re bold and I couldn’t care less about their story and what they say - almost every character in this game is just uninteresting. The story in general is mehh, nothing special - sometimes even kinda weird and cringe. TheI was totally hyped for this game and I am deeply disappointed. The story prequel is painfully long - when the game finally start, you get to involve with many NPCs. They’re bold and I couldn’t care less about their story and what they say - almost every character in this game is just uninteresting. The story in general is mehh, nothing special - sometimes even kinda weird and cringe. The soundtrack is pretty good. The combat and the skilling system is pretty decent and enjoyable. Forspoken gets the biggest points for its graphics. The game looks stunning, amazing details and fantastic looking lights and rendering. But sadly the amazing graphics don’t fill up the empty and boring open world. In general, it’s up to you. If you want to try out something new, get it but wait until it’s in discount. It’s definitely not worth a full price – 5/10 Expand
  45. Jan 31, 2023
    Forspoken is not inherently bad. The premise of the story is unique and holds a lot of promise but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. With the right amount of time and care, it could have been more than decent. What was given to the player, however, is regrettably sub-standard. The gameplay, particularly the combat, is Forspoken’s only saving grace.
  46. Feb 4, 2023
    The cover of the game looked great, so I thought wow, this is going to be visually amazing. Not even a minute into the game you can tell the graphics aren't "$70" game graphics. Next, the person you're playing as should be likable to make a game bearable, but Frey is just not it. She does a great job at making herself a character easy to dislike. It's like the writers are trying to makeThe cover of the game looked great, so I thought wow, this is going to be visually amazing. Not even a minute into the game you can tell the graphics aren't "$70" game graphics. Next, the person you're playing as should be likable to make a game bearable, but Frey is just not it. She does a great job at making herself a character easy to dislike. It's like the writers are trying to make her cool, but are failing at it and coming off as cringe, on top of her overused cursing. I don't necessarily hate her, but I don't like her either. It's a pretty game with pretty magic but it isn't entirely horrible, but I feel you aren't missing out on much if you don't play it. Picking up items is also annoying because it opens up another menu. Buy it preferably on sale if you're looking to buy it. Expand
  47. Feb 5, 2023
    Good combat and movement system and decent performance in performance mode. Quality and RT modes are in my opinion unplayable in this game.

If anyone wants to play this game for an interesting story, lore or characters then they should start looking for other games.
  48. Feb 8, 2023
    I played the game until the end: it's not nearly as bad as the campaign to smear it makes it out to be. It turns into a fun exploration game with magical parkour that's actually a lot of fun to play. There are a ton of spells from a few different classes of magic that you can switch between, so you can play your own way.

I enjoyed the story.

I give it a 7/10, would buy again at half price

Mixed or average reviews - based on 107 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 7, 2023
    Forspoken is a massive open world game, and that's its biggest problem. It's unnecessarily big and there is not enough content and things to do to make up for this huge world, and even though the combat system, spell mechanisms and parkour gameplay are mostly solid, the final product feels shallow and unsatisfying.
  2. Feb 7, 2023
    In some respects Forspoken is a truly modern game that ditches the past generation and its limitations. Sadly, it turned out to be no more than a beautiful foundation ultimately used to create a benchmark rather than a compelling experience. I greeted the end credits with some relief and I’ll remember this game mainly as a case of a criminally wasted potential.
  3. Feb 7, 2023
    Forspoken is a solid action RPG that sadly falls short due to some of its design. The world is just not that interesting to explore and the weird dialogue can detract from an otherwise interesting narrative. I enjoyed my time with the game and if you do dive in, I recommend simply mainlining the core story as it keeps the repetition to a minimum. If you are a sucker for tons of mindless side content though this game has it in spades. I truly wish it was just more interesting though.