EA Sports FIFA 19 delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering authentic in-match atmospheres, featuring gameplay updates including elevated on-pitch personality and a striking overhaul, and providing new andEA Sports FIFA 19 delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering authentic in-match atmospheres, featuring gameplay updates including elevated on-pitch personality and a striking overhaul, and providing new and unrivaled ways to play. Champions Rise in FIFA 19.
* UEFA Champions League coming to FIFA 19 -- There's no higher level in club football than the UEFA Champions League. Dreams are achieved and legends are made in this historic tournament that showcases the best clubs in the world. FIFA 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch is infused with the UEFA Champions League, thanks to official match presentation, a variety of tournament experiences that includes the Europa League and Super Cup, and an all-new commentary team in Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.
* Brand new modes -- Experience the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode to play the famous tournament from the group stage to the final at the The Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid. Discover deep integration of the massive club competition in both Kick Off and Career Mode. Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
FIFA 19 - 'The Journey: Champions' Official Story Trailer
Game World Navigator MagazineNov 21, 2018Besides the advancements in story mode, some changes were made to core gameplay. It’s hard to say if they’re for better or worse, but the game definitely feels a bit different. Maybe that was the entire point, as you can’t just update team rosters of FIFA 18 and sell it as a new game. But tweak the balance a bit – and you’ve got FIFA 19. [Issue #233, p.53]
|This publication does not provide a score for their reviews.|
|This publication has not posted a final review score yet.|
|These unscored reviews do not factor into the Metascore calculation.|
Sep 19, 2018Heaving with all that content, and impressing on the pitch where it counts, this is the best FIFA has been in years. I won’t deny I’m more than a little in love with it. The highest praise I can give is that I wasn’t expecting to say that this year. Well played.
Sep 28, 2018I´m actually surprised about the fact, that I need to defend an EA game after that disasterous Battlefield 5 BETA. So, let´s start it shallI´m actually surprised about the fact, that I need to defend an EA game after that disasterous Battlefield 5 BETA. So, let´s start it shall we?
I don´t understand why people need to hate this game that much. It´s not perfect, yes, but it´s gameplay actually really fluid, the players have fast reactions and the movement doesn´t feel as sluggish as it felt in the 18th for me. YES, it is not totally realistic, but I´am actually loving this game, because the gameplay is FUN. I tried PES 2019 too, and I know it has a more REALISTIC gameplay then FIFA 19. But I like football games much better the "FIFA way", and still I appreciate sometimes to go for few PES "style" matches...because by it´s way is really good too. That is actually really good for us, because we have TWO options to pick. First, which tries to be as realistic as it can ( PES 2019 ) and the Second, which is less realistic ( FIFA 19 ), but has a story mode ( which is cheesy a little bit, but still appreciated ), a lot of game modes which are actually fun ( House of rules ) if you don´t want to play a serious match just want to have some fun with your friends...and as I told I actually love the base gameplay too. So that´s all folks. Please don´t want FIFA to become PES. I don´t think so, that we want to have 2 exactly same football games from two different companies. Just switch...you have the option. Cheers!… Expand
Oct 20, 2018Is it the same game as before? No. Is it a better game? No.
For a lot of time EA sold each and every game independently, and fans had toIs it the same game as before? No. Is it a better game? No.
For a lot of time EA sold each and every game independently, and fans had to buy the same game with minor adjustments and changes to the team rosters. Now we have Origin Access and Origin Access Premier and games are being added to the vault as part of a Software as a Service deal.
The old FIFAs were made for people who were willing to spend more for a single game every year than we pay for all new EA releases. Right now they are made for the people who feel they might try FIFA, they might try NFS, they might try Madden NFL, they might try Anthem but they aren't diehard fans of the sport.
There are plenty of ways to adjust difficulty, and even absolute newbies can win matches at low enough difficulty and make progress in Career mode. That is good, and the Journey can be an interesting addition to the game.
But for this kind of market the game would need far more in game help, far better manual. Because this time people who are gamers but don't know much about soccer might pick up. People who love manager / tycoon games might pick up this game for "manager mode". And we might be underwhelmed by amount of choices we have.
Girls might pick up this game, just to try it. And they might find it annoying that you can't have a female manager, can't manage a female team, and can't have a career women's soccer.
The commentary is repetitive and annoying. Handling on keyboard + mouse is bad. And what is even worse: The game has no useful in game help and no useful in game manuals. People who have Origin Access or Origin Access Premier and might try something new and install FIFA for this reason won't know the difference between ST and CF without any kind of help (and tooltips, etc) explaining it.
Without this it is like a half finished, early access, indie game with slowdowns due to unwanted AAA graphics.
EA tries to monetize the game too much with FUT, but that is a game mode most of the new players will ignore and most of the returning players hate already and it adds to lootbox controversy around all EA games.
If they want more income: It would be nice if EA would let clubs, etc. to sell merchandise (real merchandise) in an in game store and there would be exclusive items for FIFA players. Like "team jerseys for your own FIFA player", etc.
It would be nice if there would be a game mode where you can take the role of a "wannabe tycoon" who decides to invest money into the sport, etc. to show other sides of soccer and serve a wider audience.
Spending money on better graphics and more (repetitive and annoying commentary) while people complain about gameplay is bad. Also seeing the match as a TV broadcast breaks the immersion. If you are a manager or player you would see it differently.… Expand
Nov 28, 2018играю в PES 18. зря деньги потратил. графика - просто мыло какое то. ИИ я вообще молчу, вся команда сбегается к мячу, вместо того чтобыиграю в PES 18. зря деньги потратил. графика - просто мыло какое то. ИИ я вообще молчу, вся команда сбегается к мячу, вместо того чтобы открываться и идти вперед либо играть на позициях. система ударов... какой фашист это придумал??… Expand
Oct 1, 2018Pretty much no improvement over the last two FIFA games. Definitely mad I spent the money for it. Plus the graphics are just terrible and myPretty much no improvement over the last two FIFA games. Definitely mad I spent the money for it. Plus the graphics are just terrible and my PC is solid, I can't figure out what the issue is.… Expand
Nov 28, 2018Downgraded in every area:
--- Gameplay --- 1. AI still constant cheating by man marking every player and closing down. 2. AI score everyDowngraded in every area:
--- Gameplay ---
1. AI still constant cheating by man marking every player and closing down.
2. AI score every header including NEAR POST.
3. Every near post shot goes in.
4. Awful shooting accuracy.
5. Increased wrong-foot accuracy with no system to force them to use correct foot more often.
6. Keeper palms perfectly into their path. Same with tackles/deflections.
7. Slowdown on first touch.
8 Can't outsprint ANYBODY. Constant catchup.
9. Lone striker will never score due to constant blocks and closing down.
10. AI constant dragging back from behind.
--- Career Mode ---
1. Can no longer buy players from their profile, only from the shortlist.
2. Can no longer scout players from shortlist, so have fun with 0 information about players.
3. Can no longer compare players with R3.
4. Can no longer loan youth players because they always reject.
5. Two games in one day if playing leagues with 46 games.
6. No asking for slightly more cash from owner.
7. STILL constant international offers.
8. Reduced save game slots
9. STILL constant complaining about not playing even though they play all the time.
10. Removed transfer history. Moved to another screen that only shows 3 on the screen at a time.
11. Removed form list screen.
--- General ---
1. Removed replay zoom when moving analog stick left/right.
2. Replays still 30fps for most angles.… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)