- Summary: The latest instalment of the Gran Turismo franchise is coming to PlayStation4 with the name Gran Turismo SPORT. The graphics, sound and physics engine promise to be the most realistic ever experienced in a driving simulator thanks to the new platform and the new technologies, but that aloneThe latest instalment of the Gran Turismo franchise is coming to PlayStation4 with the name Gran Turismo SPORT. The graphics, sound and physics engine promise to be the most realistic ever experienced in a driving simulator thanks to the new platform and the new technologies, but that alone would be a too obvious improvement: the way driving games are played also promise to undergo a revolution with Gran Turismo SPORT. This is a vision that invokes the rebirth of motorsports. The major difference between real life motorsports and Gran Turismo SPORT is in the fact that anyone, from children to the elderly, can participate and enjoy racing. Even players who have never played driving games until now can discover how fun it is to drive. Whilst at the same time, it promises the depth and complexity to meet the expectations of the existing Gran Turismo fans.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Gran Turismo Sport Training, Livery Editor, Scapes Revealed
Oct 18, 2017After a long wait, Gran Turismo Sport is here, and it is racing perfection beyond measure. This is the best racing game that I have ever played, overflowing in beauty, grace, playability, and precision. Driving a go-kart, a fusion-engine concept race car, or a standard Ford Focus all provide a wealth of fun and unique challenges. Gran Turismo Sport is a triumph, and will be played voraciously by racing fans for years and years to come.
Nov 14, 2017Compared to past games in the series, Gran Turismo Sport is an admittedly trimmed-down experience. There are fewer cars and features with no trips to the moon. However, it’s also true that much of what was lost really needed to be cut. GT Sport makes the most of its new focus on competition and it does an admirable job of training you to be a better driver. It can be intimidating to head online for the first time, but once you finish a race in a respectable position, it feels like all the time you’ve invested has truly paid off.
Oct 20, 2017Regardless of its foibles, let this installment be the start of a real commitment by Polyphony Digital to online racing – one that is folded into the main series' career mode and which is not just a temporary dabble like the track creator of GT 5 or the dynamic time/weather and race clubs of GT 6. GT Sport has enough qualities that it should be the start of something better and not just a detour for the franchise.
Oct 20, 2017Gran Turismo Sport fails to make our heart beat with a lack of content, and not many real existing cars or tracks, which feels odd for "The real driving simulator". The Fair-Play system isn't yet working properly, but hopefully it will before the start of the eSport season. At least players can still enjoy a nice physics model and an enjoyable feel to the drive.
Oct 20, 2017Gran Turismo Sport is a good game, and yet, it’s still a disappointment. Given this series’ pedigree, good simply isn’t good enough. GT Sport still brings it on the track, but its lack of content can’t be ignored, and you can’t give the game top marks in world where Forza Motorsport 7 and Project CARS 2 exist. If you’re a diehard fan of Sony’s series or really into online racing, GT Sport is worth a shot. If you just want the best racing sim out there, you may want to kick some more tires.
Oct 17, 2017THIS IS SPORT
Granturismo sport aims to reinvent the franchise, gone are is the classic career mode, in its wake is the much-anticipatedTHIS IS SPORT
Granturismo sport aims to reinvent the franchise, gone are is the classic career mode, in its wake is the much-anticipated sports mode. Gran Turismo brings the visceral experience of racing against other humans to your living room. The game does an incredible job of matching your skill level to that of others for close clean racing. No other racing game I have played is as enjoyable or satisfying online as GT sport . The car roster while small is diverse, all cars are balanced to race against other cars in their respective fields ! . The single player missions are fun, No need to grind as XP and mileage points are handed out generously
Pros - Best online racing PERIOD
- Best looking racing game on the PS4
- amazing livery editor
- Sleek, snappy presentation
- great sounds
- Solid 60fps
- Great physics
- Small, yet fun career mode
- Small car roster compared to previous GT games
- Tracks are lacking
- a radical departure from the past games, but a needed one
9.0/10 ( 10 to outweigh the BS zeros)… Expand
Feb 5, 2019I'm writing this review in 2019. We have now offline career, arcade mode with offline random races against bots, time trial, vr mode and more.I'm writing this review in 2019. We have now offline career, arcade mode with offline random races against bots, time trial, vr mode and more. I'm loving it.
- Graphics and performance are the best this generation can offer.
- every car available in vr
- split screen
- cars have a great feeling and sound
- unlocking cars is easy with daily workouts
- intuitive UI, great artsyle
- repeating race after fail is super fast
- needless to say, it's no the crew or forza horizon, so no stupid childish ****
- huge amount of content
- great original tracks, my fav being so far dragon trail and blue moon area
- has such a relaxing look, with no special effects, water fountains and fireworks. it's just pleasure to lay eyes on it
- music in menu is very stylish. the racing music I'd rather turn off
- replays look great
The only downside is that sometimes it crashes in menu, but maybe it's just my case.… Expand
Oct 22, 2017It's good gameplay-wise and visually satisfying, but the game modes falls short and is online-only, and limiting at that- but get used to thatIt's good gameplay-wise and visually satisfying, but the game modes falls short and is online-only, and limiting at that- but get used to that as many more games are headed in that direction. Kaz needs to rethink the Gran Turismo franchise if PD wants to stay competitive with other racing games like Forza.… Expand
Dec 4, 2017No tuning mode, no GT mode. I'm disapointed as a fan of GT sereis and fainaly GT mode. It was said that GT will be available without PS plus -No tuning mode, no GT mode. I'm disapointed as a fan of GT sereis and fainaly GT mode. It was said that GT will be available without PS plus - pre-sale lie :( ...............................................................................................................… Expand
Oct 20, 2017The WORST Gran Turismo EVER. Good graphics, bad gameplay.
Internet connection required if you want to save in-game progression, uglyThe WORST Gran Turismo EVER. Good graphics, bad gameplay.
Internet connection required if you want to save in-game progression, ugly physics, no physical damage (as always in gran turismo franchise), same as always **** vacuum-like motor sound, car tuning severely restricted, reduced car list, reduced track list, GT mode severely cut-down, same as always in-line car chasing.
Good multiplayer game, good graphics, but seems like a cut-down GT6 PS3 version, with updated graphics, less cars, less tracks, and less GTmode content.
Project Cars or Asseto Corsa ARE better race simulators, and have stronger multiplayer modes.… Expand
Feb 5, 2018Mad at Sony for shutting servers down for GT6 moving to PC never to buy PS games again.
Charging for online play and not porting olderMad at Sony for shutting servers down for GT6 moving to PC never to buy PS games again.
Charging for online play and not porting older games to PS4, etc is horrible. Why do I have to pay for that when I can just get free online play on PC?… Expand
Mar 18, 2022Awful, can’t be played, can’t earn credits. I loved this brand for ever brought PlayStation for this game. What a let down by a money grabbingAwful, can’t be played, can’t earn credits. I loved this brand for ever brought PlayStation for this game. What a let down by a money grabbing company! Awful.… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)
- (0 views)