- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: May 26, 2023
- Also On: PC, Xbox Series X
- Summary: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a new genre-bending action-adventure shooter that can be played solo or with up to four players in online co-op. Based on iconic DC characters and developed by Rocksteady Studios, creators of the Batman: Arkham series, Suicide Squad: Kill the JusticeSuicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a new genre-bending action-adventure shooter that can be played solo or with up to four players in online co-op. Based on iconic DC characters and developed by Rocksteady Studios, creators of the Batman: Arkham series, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League combines the studio’s signature character-driven story gameplay with third-person shooter action. Featuring an original narrative set in the DC universe, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League takes place in a richly detailed open-world Metropolis. The story follows Suicide Squad members Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang and King Shark who must take on an impossible mission to save Earth and kill the world’s greatest DC Super Heroes, The Justice League. Restrained with lethal explosives implanted in their heads, all four DC Super-Villains have no choice but to band together and carry out this untenable assignment as part of Amanda Waller’s infamous Task Force X. Fans can tailor their experience, whether playing on their own as a single player, switching between characters at will, or teaming up with friends in multiplayer co-op.… Expand
- Developer: Rocksteady Studios
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, Third-Person, Arcade
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer
The GameSpot Trax Buzz metric is a calculated score (out of 100) designed to gauge gamers' interest in a specific title. It is a weighted combination of user interactions with content about the game on GameSpot, social networks, and market research studies.
Genre benchmarks are determined from the averages of Buzz scores from the GameSpot 50 games and can be used to determine whether a specific title is trending above or below genre leaders.
Check out the complete GameSpot 50 list. Contact email@example.com for deeper insights.
- By user score