Even after several years, this game is awesome! Great for couples. All I am seeing are negative reviews. If you don't want to ever have to pay to play an mmorpg, then don't play free ones. Play WoW and sub. Is so ridiculous to expect not to pay something. All the best mmo's out there either have a cash shop or you pay a sub. The game is great don't listen to the trolls.
Neverwinter was purpose built to be free-to-play, but they have also made the pay aspects fairly non-intrusive. They’ve provided an incredible amount of content wrapped around character classes that are a great deal of fun to play.
There’s no doubt in my mind that Neverwinter is most certainly a fun game to play, standing proudly amongst the other F2P MMOs as one of the front liners. However, the suspect use of the F2P model along with a linear, unimaginative quest progression and a lack of good end game content make me feel it still has much to grow before I can proclaim it to be the F2P that completely wiped away the stigma they hold in today’s game market.
One of the Best MMO games I have Ever Played the controls are not changed from games like Smite and LOL, Combat and Chariter Creations are Awesome and the Bosses in this Games really packs a Challenge. Ya it does get kinof boring but, If you look at the fun parts of the game then you will fell the same way as I do :).
Enjoyable game, the dungeons are fun but are pretty easy. The PvP was fun until the 1000th time, and now I can't even continue because I'm tired of that PvP map. The best part of this mmo is probably the foundry where players can make their own quests which gives the player an infinite amount of quests to do.
Neverwinter has some fun points when you first start up and set out for "adventure". For a first run through there are plenty of ways for you to enjoy your time. The story is fairly simple and predictable as far as RPG stories go, but there is a fairly large player made foundry that adds in some variety.
I think where Neverwinter fails, like many posters, is in the end game. Some of the highlights include cash shop dominated PVP (the newest of the end game maps are pvp centered), Cash Shop Respec tokens that you will need after re -balancing of classes/skills), Repetitive Gameplay. The rest of the list I realize is more Cash shop venting and there is a reason for that. The game has become skewed towards clans, cash shop and the poor saps left over. If you have an active clan than you can manage to farm your way through the High Tier Dungeons and Get the T2, 2.5 and above armor and weapons you need to survive the end game PVP. Or you can buy your way past it all with Astral Diamonds. At end game there really isn't anything rewarding for you to do solo besides trying to rack up a body count in pvp, which in group open pvp just means you will get jumped by the largest group of enemies that can find you.
1. the game combat system is dynamic & very simple which makes it good breather.
2. it is F2P and unlike other chineese korean MMO's it is not a pay2win game which is huge since the company is PWE and Neverwinter is something new
3. This game is Pay For Convenience so basically pay for mount and save a month of saving which is great for real money payers
4. The existance Of Zax where you can trade ingame currency farmed by F2P players for exchange of Zen (real game currency) so Zen Sellers get access to ingame currency and F2P get access to Real Money Store
5. Multi Language Client
1. This is MMO so grind your way out to be something in it
2. Support from Devs are minimal unless a crisis happens considering cryptic got tons of projects to administrate and other game it is understandable
3. Fast Content Release without further revision on test servers before the release on live servers because they are pressed by release date to wizards of the coast.
4. Zen Store Items are High, so be ready to spend like $1,000 to get your characters best gear and enchants.
5. BOA and BOE killed the game free economy and dungeon runs, so dungeon runs are just for the sake of fun and not profiting
6. Game Consume lots of Memory and FPS get high so much in many occasions
7. Characters Cinematic portray are not like WOW and in comparison fails to give us franchise appealing characters which is major disappointment since this is a D&D the mother of RPG and Lore story telling
but considering it .. it is one of the very best F2P MMO games with cool graphics but minimal support
SummaryOnce a bustling location, Neverwinter has faced a great many disasters in the past hundred years. Rule of the city remains unclear following the unfortunate demise of the last Lord of Neverwinter and factions still battle for dominance after the all-consuming Spellplague took a high toll on the population. Even Neverwinter’s dead are beg...