- Publisher: NIS America
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2022
- Also On: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Summary: Zed is a boastful zombie who wallows on the lowest rung on the Netherworld ladder alongside his sister Bieko. When a God of Destruction threatens their way of (un)life, Zed must harness his unique ability of Super Reincarnation to stand against the approaching menace. Along the way, he willZed is a boastful zombie who wallows on the lowest rung on the Netherworld ladder alongside his sister Bieko. When a God of Destruction threatens their way of (un)life, Zed must harness his unique ability of Super Reincarnation to stand against the approaching menace. Along the way, he will unite with twisted and colorful denizens of the Netherworld, face challenges around and within, and see if even an undying hooligan like himself can defy the odds! Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny unites a grim yet touching story with insane tactical combat, while introducing gameplay elements never before seen in previous installments. As a result, new and returning players alike can craft a truly memorable and unique journey through the Netherworld. Bring the pain in battle with special attacks and support from a plethora of ally units. Customizable settings such as Auto, Retry, and Replay allow both hardcore and casual players to fight their own way. And should things take a terrible turn, use Super Reincarnation to rejoin the fight and keep trying until you succeed. This truly is a Netherworld fit for everyone! From Grave to Glory: Join Zed in his quest to rise above his lowly status and challenge a God of Destruction. Along the way, meet zany characters, explore chaotic new worlds, and discover the power of sibling bonds and determination. Undying and Unstoppable: Experience over-the-top tactical combat, complete with insane special attacks and a wide variety of allies to choose from. And when things get too hairy, use Super Reincarnation to keep trying until you succeed! A Netherworld for Everyone: With customizable gameplay features such as Autoplay and Demon Intelligence, both new and returning players can forge a HL-raising experience that fits their lifestyle. Diving into DISGAEA has never been easier! Additionally, Disgaea 6 Complete includes new recolor DLC as well as all previously released character and cosmetic DLC. … Expand
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
- Genre(s): Strategy, Turn-Based, Tactics
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Disgaea 6 Complete - Character Trailer
Positive: 1 out of 4
Mixed: 3 out of 4
Negative: 0 out of 4
Jun 21, 2022The possibilities offered by the title will certainly delight the enthusiastic strategists, who will be able to count on a longevity that exceeds one hundred hours with extreme ease, while it takes "only" 40 to complete a main quest at times devoid of bite. The repetitive storyline is one of the rare weaknesses of the entire Disgaea project, while on the playful side there is very little to blame the Japanese developers.
Jun 30, 2022Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny is simultaneously cliche and transgressive, offering refreshing takes on genre conventions while still reliant on them. Its expanded gameplay systems can be mind-numbing to newcomers, but longtime franchise fans will find an unrivaled buffet of content to grind through.
Jul 5, 2022If you’re just here to play Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny on a platform you actually own, by all means, go for it. The game is a delight that series fans shouldn’t miss. But if you own a PlayStation, buy Disgaea 6: Complete on that and not PC. Your eyes and fingers will thank you for it.
Jun 29, 2022This new entry into the Disgaea series makes some good changes with the 3D models and auto battler being particular highlights. Plus, the move to PC has fixed the various performance issues that were present on the Switch and having all of the DLC bundled together is a nice bonus. Even so, the overall package offers less value than its predecessors with it having fewer classes, weaker characters, and a general lack of gameplay innovation. Disgaea 6 Complete is still a decent entry, but it's also a step back when compared to both Disgaea 4 and Disgaea 5.
- (0 views)
- (0 views)