- Summary: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition elevates the RPG to new levels, including add-on content and new features. Join Prince Noctis and his closest friends as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom.
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition Announcement Trailer
Playstation Official Magazine UKMay 9, 2018Gradual improvements mean FFXV is in slightly better shape than it was when it launched in December 2016, but it'll take more than a few additional cutscenes to make its story feel complete. [May 2018, p.96]
Aug 30, 2018We know that Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition won't be the definitive edition of the game, since more DLC is scheduled. This is the most complete and most beautiful edition of the game thus far, but it's asking you to buy into a very good but still flawed experience that is slowly but surely catching up. If you truly can't wait until the real complete edition surfaces, you'll have a decent experience at the very least. Otherwise, pass on this title and wait another year. The mammoth project that is FFXV will eventually come to a satisfying conclusion.
Mar 24, 2018The Royal Edition of Final Fantasy XV -due to its huge content- is targeted towards those who haven’t played the game in its initial release and for them it is a highly recommend game. On the other hand, the appreciable new content does not last long and as a result -for those who have played the original version- it can’t be a strong enough motivation to return to Eos.
Apr 3, 2018Although I appreciate what the Royal Pack has brought to the lore of Insomnia, its paltry additions may only appeal to the most hardcore fans who don’t mind replaying the definitive edition of a single chapter. If you’ve never played Final Fantasy XV, the Royal Edition or Windows Edition, both of which have all the DLC – including the character episodes and bonus content not present in the Royal Pack – is the way to go.
Dec 3, 2020Achei que essa "Dlc" foi um bom encremento ao game, pagar pelo preço cheio e nao precisar gastar mais dinheiro com o game, tirando que o jogoAchei que essa "Dlc" foi um bom encremento ao game, pagar pelo preço cheio e nao precisar gastar mais dinheiro com o game, tirando que o jogo em si é magnifico… Expand
May 28, 2019After many updates and bug fixes, the game is a real masterpiece.
-Amazing open world -An emotional and fascinating story -VeryAfter many updates and bug fixes, the game is a real masterpiece.
-Amazing open world
-An emotional and fascinating story
-Very charismatic characters… Expand
Feb 23, 2021A mesmerizing game with a stunning world, a good combat system, an excellent soundtrack, an interesting partner system and many ingeniousA mesmerizing game with a stunning world, a good combat system, an excellent soundtrack, an interesting partner system and many ingenious Japanese mechanics. Side quests leave much to be desired, the plot is not bad, but for its disclosure you need to go through the villain and your partners.… Expand
Sep 13, 2018This game finally reach it's best with this Royal Edition. It's a must. A great adventure with a great storyline and great mechanics. I likeThis game finally reach it's best with this Royal Edition. It's a must. A great adventure with a great storyline and great mechanics. I like so much the fact that contents is still in develpoment and 2019 will bring many dlc's.… Expand
Mar 7, 2021This is my 2nd final fantasy game, FF7 remake was first, but this game is really fun and soundtrack is awesome. The menu takes time to getThis is my 2nd final fantasy game, FF7 remake was first, but this game is really fun and soundtrack is awesome. The menu takes time to get used to but its worthwhile once you learn the controls and all the elements and weapons, etc. I downloaded this game for free on Playstation + and its absolutely worth it. Not my favorite final fantasy game though.… Expand
Jan 25, 2020Considering the high bar that Final Fantasy VII set for this series.
Pros - Graphics are pretty nice looking - Story is logicallyConsidering the high bar that Final Fantasy VII set for this series.
- Graphics are pretty nice looking
- Story is logically divided into 15 chapters
- Riding and racing chocobos is pretty fun
- Overarching story line was okay-ish
- Music is decent, for the most part
- Fishing with Noctis is fun
- The concept of taking photos during your journey is kinda neat
- Lunafreya reminded me a lot of Aeris from Final Fantasy VII
- Story is horribly fragmented / confusing to follow
- Boss battles are pre-scripted and just require mashing a few buttons
- Summons are pointless and only available at odd times
- City of Altissia was awesome, but you barely spend any time there, wasted opportunity
- Terrible frame rate, controls don't feel fluid
- The car is stuck on rails - you aren't really driving
- Crafting spells is weak / pointless
- DLCs don't integrate into the game at ALL
- Game world feels too much like the real world (Utah maybe?)
- Side missions contribute nothing to the game (give some guy a potion, retrieve some item)
- You can't get other characters or much less swap them out
- Invisible walls are EVERYWHERE, making it frustrating to navigate the great outdoors… Expand
- (0 views)