- Publisher: Weappy Studio
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2019
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PC, Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: Lead a rag-tag squad of cops in rebellion against their town’s new criminal power, and see how long you can hold out in this unforgiving turn-based spin-off game from This Is the Police. You’ll be desperately short on supplies, and a single shot can cost a cop his life.
- Developer: Weappy Studio
- Genre(s): Strategy, Turn-Based, Tactics
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
First 14 Minutes Of Rebel Cops Gameplay
Positive: 1 out of 4
Mixed: 2 out of 4
Negative: 1 out of 4
Sep 18, 2019Rebel Cops is a very interesting spin-off that takes ideas from turn-based strategy games and action games and mixes them up. It’s not as big as This is the Police, but there’s a lot of fun to be had with it.
Sep 16, 2019Rebel Cops makes some fun adjustments to an already tense formula. Its conflicts are fraught and exciting, while its meta-game is excellently woven into both the storyline and moment to moment gameplay. You should definitely kick the door down.
Sep 30, 2019A decent continuation of This Is The Police, with a much appreciated focus on stealth and a lot of content. Not a fan of the AI though and the presence of time pressure keeps frustration levels well above what's enjoyable.
Sep 27, 2019Rebel Cops only takes the tactical part of the last This is the Police. But by the way, it does not erase its defects and removes all the narrative part that could lighten it. We end up with a game that lacks dynamism, with recurring mechanics and a feeling of growing frustration.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
- (0 views)