- Publisher: Fabraz , Playtonic Friends
- Release Date: Apr 14, 2022
- Also On: PC
– This painting is no joke! Explore these surreal worlds, filled with bright neon colors, and enjoy the intoxicating combination of 2D & 3D art!
– Beebz will focus on what she does best! Platforming! Maintain a constant momentum with no stopgaps or combat, it’s all about the platforming– This painting is no joke! Explore these surreal worlds, filled with bright neon colors, and enjoy the intoxicating combination of 2D & 3D art!
– Beebz will focus on what she does best! Platforming! Maintain a constant momentum with no stopgaps or combat, it’s all about the platforming that is faster & better than ever before!
– A unique checkpoint system, tweaked to perfection! Place your own checkpoints at any time with no limit! Retreading is for losers!
– Lots to do! Explore 10 finely crafted levels with a plethora of unique challenges and hazards that are constantly introduced to you at a record pace!
– Setpiece levels with a fun narrative to boot! After all, Beebz didn’t get sucked into the painting alone and her friends certainly are characters!
– A ton of additional goals for you to complete, such as: Collecting all the sweets in a level, finding the hidden vinyl which unlocks 10 more remix levels & getting all the trophy times!
– Remix levels?! You betcha! And don’t be fooled, these are expertly crafted to be entirely new levels with brand new challenges! Better bring your A-game!
– Who knows what awaits you if you complete the game 100%? We do, and it’s pretty sweet, so you should do it.
– 6 finely tuned modifications you can buy with your collectables: Sweets! Only the best of the best, such as mods that add an extra hit point, tweak or add new movesets etc. They even change your looks!
– Leaderboards, baby! That’s right, compete for the best times across the world and show off your mettle!
– Photo Mode! Look, at this point it’s mandatory and Beebz is really good at taking selfies! So snap away!
– Settings galore! Seriously, this thing’s packed with options, so customize your game the way YOU want it to be!… Expand
- Developer: Fabraz
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 3D
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 5 out of 5
Mixed: 0 out of 5
Negative: 0 out of 5
Apr 20, 2022Neon Splash is a masterfully crafted sequel that takes the very best elements of the original highly stylized 3D platformer that Demon Turf is. By ditching the problematic combat, it offers a pure platforming experience that, while brief, is stellar.
Apr 15, 2022Ultimately, Demon Turf: Neon Splash is a much better game than its predecessor thanks to the complete removal of the underwhelming combat. Not only that, but the experience feels more focused and streamlined without the requirement of a hub world or mandatory collectibles. This is Demon Turf at its best, and we sincerely hope to see more of the same in a true sequel later down the line.
Apr 17, 2022As a fan of Demon Turf, the platforming-focused Neon Splash made me very happy. I hope to see much more of Beebz down the road.
Jun 6, 2022Platforming games can be hit or miss, especially since so many of them have been made. To make a good one, you need style, character, and a world ripe for exploring. Demon Turf Neon Splash nails it, delivering a fun, challenging, and rewarding game, all for an insanely low price!
Apr 21, 2022Demon Turf: Neon Splash is a bite-sized version of one of 2021’s best platformers, and while it’s not quite on the same level, it’s still great fun.
Positive: 1 out of 3
Mixed: 1 out of 3
Negative: 1 out of 3
Apr 25, 2022everything i liked about the first one but even better. Really cool to see!
Apr 24, 2022It's cute and colourful but just seems really fiddly to get right... You do the same things over and over for want of a split second... JustIt's cute and colourful but just seems really fiddly to get right... You do the same things over and over for want of a split second... Just not fun for me. Wasn't expensive but still wasted money I think.… Expand
May 11, 2022What an disappointing game. Everyone hyped this game up to be the best indie 3D platformer, but it's actually a bit of a bloated mess. TheWhat an disappointing game. Everyone hyped this game up to be the best indie 3D platformer, but it's actually a bit of a bloated mess. The game does not hit any of what it tries. It's almost combination of Toree 3D, Celeste and Super Mario Sunshine. The problems stem from the way you move and your moveset. There's a large moveset which the game itself states you won't use most of. One move, the rollout is expressly used to traverse long open sections, so it forces you to use this and I never like when games feature barriers like that, such as Tomb Raider 2013's shotgun and grenade walls or Gears 5's wire cutting barriers. Your character itself moves in a very heavy fashion which doesn't lend itself to the precise platforming, which if tuned better may be not dissimilar from it's inspirations.It wants you to use your shadow, however the camera is very hard to move and see above you when jumping, and I often missed when I thought I made a slight adjustment. It wants to be a hardcore speedrunning game but missed the mark by being utterly unsatisfying, unwelcoming and including so many useless moves. I don't understand the praise, don't buy this game, it's a waste of time more than your money.… Expand