Overall, I found TERA to be a bombastic mix of bleeding edge graphics and blazing gameplay in an enormous persistent world. I cannot express how much the change to action combat has enriched an already competent MMORPG.
TERA is not a game that will revolutionize the MMORPG world, offering repetitive and boring quests. However, its battle system, taking a page out of action titles, happens to propose a more dynamic and interesting gameplay that MMORPG commonly offer on the market. For the first time, the ability to aim and move play a part in TERA, and the beauty of its graphics and its charming universe can be considered as strong points, which is not alwalys the case in titles like this.
If simply taken as the sum of its parts, TERA might not seem all that impressive. But considering just how excellent its combat is and just how gorgeous everything in-game looks, it's impossible to dismiss the game as just another run-of-the-mill MMO.
This game have everything lore questing dungeon quest and the combat mechanic is amazing you have to play it to believe it so I recommend it to every MMO fans out there to give it a change also this game is in console like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One so nobody have excuse to not play it because is free and F2P.
One of the best MMORPGS I've played. All thanks to the amazing combat, the graphics are great. Everything is else is pretty average. Race and gender locked stuff is annoying, especially considering how weird some of the races are.
Tera is a vast RPG, starting right from the selection of your character with many races and classes, customizable .Tera has a very wide color with a very good story and able to keep you glued to the computer for hours. The skills for each character in the game are infinite each one different from the other on each of them. like every game there are some flaws, sometimes trips to do from one city to another are too long even when using the fastest method, and some missions are seen too many times looking almost all the same.
1. disgusting camera from the playstation 2 era
2. Playstation 2 level graphics (if you include filters in the game. mechanics not all bosses are visible)
3. Sudden damage anywhere in the game (because of something under the textures that knocks out more than half of your HP).
4. the authors couldn't even find a description of the damage circle grenades for their assault Berark, they have the same damage that in the centre of the blast, that on its outskirts. If you were feeling sorry for the money for a military expert, everything is easily found. But you authors are frankly profane...
5. Do you still want people to invite someone into the game? Rewards for invitations you triggered once... Twice the award has not been given ...
6. At any distance the same damage (this has not been used in games for 20 years).
7. In the legendary quest keeper if you find yourself under the boss, you stupidly will hold circles until you die. What kind of balance is anyone in the game talking about?
8. Who are you "developers" taught balance? Why are there mechanics in the usual berarka that are not in the more complex assault?
9. Not PVP when you can connect the Gamepad and get auto-guidance in the game with Non Target, which the owners do not have a keyboard and mouse.
10. Stupid copies of pvp activities: Example Canyon Freywind is a frontal copy of Unreal Turnament 1999.
11. stupid ideas with mechanics sharpened to the ideal ping from 1 to 16, if you have a ping of 80 or higher, you will forever die and take losses in the game. The game authors are backed by GameForge for this. It's the player's fault for having such a ping.
12. The ideas with giant monsters in the game are copied from the monster hunter series (but the game camera in Tera is implemented disgusting and no one will fix it. According to GameForge staff reactions)
13. Overrated hardware requirements for low-level graphics (for such graphics should suffice graphics card geforce4 mx 440).
14. Overrated entry threshold (the highest among all online games in 2021)
15. Too highly specialized classes (dodos not all classes are balanced)
16. When will you finally add backlighting, in this place you can put a poster and in this one you can not? (it's been 7 years like this in indie games, and this game is not a 2 penny)
17. Detailed description of abilities when will there finally be? (which will describe what makes the ability (Example: the ability of a warrior: Enraging Porez which does not specify that allows you to quickly move forward a certain distance ahead and such a lot of errors)))
18: Eternia Arena of Madness for which warriors did you make a boss for? (for delta and alpha, other people will 100% never pass it (including marines, special forces and even navy seals. Since the enemy put in place that can only be defeated by weapons of the future (machine guns with auto-aiming in combat suits). And give people weapons 13-14 century, and against them release a boss, which requires constant motion))
19. Imbalance of mobs (Infected Fangspawn with their damage to 100-120k, while other mobs such damage do not have)
20. Stupid use of jump and automatic selection of actions on one key. Sorry no game has had this minus in 40 years on any platform.
21. Disgusting network code (first there's an animation that you walk away from the mechanics. And then you go back as the dumb network code thought that you did not have time and you die). Mesh code level 90's (learn the math part gentlemen developers. Even in Lineage 2 and then the network code is much better than the Tera code. Where did you dig up the mammoth feces in the form of network code, I do not know (similar can be found except that in Quake 1))
22. What "genius" came up with the Valkyrie slope in the form of a jump? (She has a melee weapon and can not use it because of the weapons of this class). Gentlemen developers do you think your pumpkin, what nonsense you are talking about?
23. Among the system requirements is not specified that requires a 4-button mouse (minimum).
24. Kernel level bug and they don't want to fix it. Ability to heal ray on the keyboard works through and through, and only on the mouse works steadily.
25. Morons on the prists and mystics in the game that do not know how to play. And invite these in the game is just you developers. (Where do you find such bottoms in the game? You as developers should give players the basic knowledge, otherwise the attitude towards you and the game one continuous negative).
26. Bug, which can manifest itself: the 5 cm from you round attack does not count, then counted. Why is it triggered, to establish the cause is not possible (but to establish it is only possible to check the entire game code and all the interconnections).
27. Suddenly switching off myste abilities, as if there was death. But it wasn't.
28. Multiple other errors of different levels (which for 100+ patches have not been fixed)
SummaryTERA elevates the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with imprved aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat. Unlike other MMOs, you can use your controller or keyboard and mouse to control the action like never before. With all the depth you expect from a traditional MMO, plus the intense gratification o...